Lobster

I never actually tried lobster before, but I love fish, but I'm not a big fan of shrimp breaded or not and something tells me is that it's similar to shrimp.

Not really.
Lobster has a sweet taste like Gulf Shrimp that you wont get out of any other shrimp.
Same as Gulf oysters,they have a sweet taste.
The Wife and I had northwest coast oysters shipped to the house from Washington and Oregon and they absolutely sucked!!!!
Give me Gulf oysters any day.

We got 'em all over the place.

In Colonial New England lobster was so plentiful that it was dismissed as poor people's food. The native people used them as fertilizer. Just dig a hole, chuck a whole lobster in there, and grow corn out of it.

Yep...
The first time I heard that lobster was considered food for the poor I was stunned.

oh my oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE lobster~ lovelovelovelovelove....:yes_text12:

I haven't eaten a lobster in years.....but oh....how the taste lingers in my mouth....😍

anyway its cooked, any recipe..... anything!!!!!

hmmmmmmm....yummy lobster!

Come on man!!!
Ya dont eat like this very often,just every once and awhile.

Actually we used to have those on the holidays. But since my wife was diagnosed with kidney disease, they're off the menu. I do eat a couple jars of pickled or marinated herring over the holidays though. There are a lot of Norwegians and Swedes around here, so it's pretty cheap.

1639184906768.png

I never actually tried lobster before, but I love fish, but I'm not a big fan of shrimp breaded or not and something tells me is that it's similar to shrimp.
It's not. Not at all. Lobster has a very clean taste, not fishy or shrimpy at all.

It's an expensive experiment, though. Better you try lobster that somebody else paid for. :D

First time I ever had lobster was grilled tails. Man, they were amazing.

We go to Jamaica a lot and they serve the Caribbean lobsters cooked on the grill.
When we first started going to Negril Jamaica in the early to mid 90's you could get three tails for ten bucks and Red Stripes were less than a buck a bottle!!!
Unfortunately those days are over.

oh my oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE lobster~ lovelovelovelovelove....:yes_text12:

I haven't eaten a lobster in years.....but oh....how the taste lingers in my mouth....😍

anyway its cooked, any recipe..... anything!!!!!

hmmmmmmm....yummy lobster!

There are a few places along the coast here that in the summer make lobster rolls you need two hands to carry.

Forum List

Back