Lobster

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Just ordered 4 three to four lb Lobsters from the East coast.
Guaranteed to arrive alive on the 17th.
Can't fucking wait!!!! Love me some Lobster!!!
Also ordered a couple of lobster cakes to go with em.
Not a bad price at $300 bucks for four lobsters this big and the shipping is free with orders over $100 bucks!

Dinners gonna be good next Friday!!
Better than the Wasabi experiment last week. But ya win some and lose some.

Never found the taste worth the effort it takes to get it.

I never actually tried lobster before, but I love fish, but I'm not a big fan of shrimp breaded or not and something tells me is that it's similar to shrimp.

Mmmmmm, lobster, sweet lobster, east coast lobster....it just don't get better than that.
We got 'em all over the place.

In Colonial New England lobster was so plentiful that it was dismissed as poor people's food. The native people used them as fertilizer. Just dig a hole, chuck a whole lobster in there, and grow corn out of it.

While I was stationed on camp Pendleton San Diego we would gear up and go diving for lobster....we went at night...you make your way to the bottom about 25 ft down and turn off your lamp for 5 mins or so and you could feel the lobster running around your feet...

Then everyone switches on their lamps which freezes the lobster long enough so you could grab them and stick them in a game bag as fast as you can....

Then we would pluck a few scallops off the rocks and have a feast...

We got 'em all over the place.

In Colonial New England lobster was so plentiful that it was dismissed as poor people's food. The native people used them as fertilizer. Just dig a hole, chuck a whole lobster in there, and grow corn out of it.

I'm in Nebraska, I have corn.

Forum List

Back