Lloyd Pye Intervention Theory

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Intervention Theory - Alien Life - Alien Intervention

The Starchild Skull
The Starchild Skull is a genuine 900-year-old bone skull found by a tourist in Mexico in the 1930s. It was dismissed as a routine deformity and kept by a private collector for nearly 70 years. In 1998, the skull was acquired by Ray and Melanie Young. As a neo-natal nurse, Melanie immediately realized that this was no ordinary skull.

In 1999, the Youngs teamed with Lloyd Pye to form the Starchild Project, an informal organization that would arrange for independent scientific testing of the skull by multiple labs and experts. The results uncovered by the research team ruled out all known physical deformities, and presented the scientific community with a genetic and physical profile never before seen on Earth.

DNA findings in 2011 indicate the Starchild Skull is extremely variant from human genetic norms. What remains is to determine whether that means it is “foreign to normal human genetics within the framework that subject is currently understood,” or “definitely not from planet Earth, i.e., an alien”…. or something in between.

I've seen the Lloyd Pye documentaries and they're really very interesting.

I have one question though: If the Starchild Skull is claimed to be "Definitely NOT from Planet Earth" then HOW did they come to that conclusion?

Did they compare it to Alien DNA?

Maybe the dna is not human or matches any other dna...that would mean it is "alien" to what we know, right? And we don't know a heck of a lot. Hell, we can't even get to the bottom of the deepest oceans here so who knows what creatures live there.

I have been reading some of Lloyd Pye's work, too. There is an awesome video on youtube called "everything you know is wrong", by this author. I have watched it a couple of times, and learn more each time I listen to him speak. It all makes so much sense to me ! !
I always questioned the creation story, and especially the people who tried to say that the earth was only 6,000 years old. Did they think that God was only 6,000 years old, too?
"No", they would answer, "God has been here forever". Well then, why did it take Him so long to get around to creating the earth and humanity ?
But evolution didn't work for me either, and the Big Bang theory seems as farfetched to me as the earth was created in 7 days.
So, I have been searching for a better explanation than either theory, and so far, this seems to make the most sense, and it ties in all the loose ends that the others can't.

Forum List

Back