What paranormal mystery fascinates you?

I don't have any specific instance to your query. I thought you were asking in a more general sense about the myriad of paranormal phenomena, in which case, as much as all of it is interesting to one degree or another, the one that I find most fascinating and mind-screwing is "remote viewing".

I don't have any specific instance to your query. I thought you were asking in a more general sense about the myriad of paranormal phenomena, in which case, as much as all of it is interesting to one degree or another, the one that I find most fascinating and mind-screwing is "remote viewing".

Yes to the bold. ANY mystery that could be construed as paranormal.

Bermuda Triangle is a good one.

And what about that treasure shaft that nobody can get to? I don't think it is paranormal, but it IS a mystery.

And what about that treasure shaft that nobody can get to? I don't think it is paranormal, but it IS a mystery.

Is that the one they did as an episode of IN SEARCH OF?

Is that the one they did as an episode of IN SEARCH OF?

With Leonard Nimoy narrating, yeah. :thup:

Yup. Seems whomever did it made sure to leave booby traps where it floods.

Yup. Seems whomever did it made sure to leave booby traps where it floods.

I recently purchased the entire series on DVD and had not seen the show since I was a teen in the 70's. Just saw that one a month or so ago and was fascinated by it.

IN SEARCH OF actually holds up really well. Love it.

I miss The X Files. Not the latter ones....the ones BEFORE they went all Alien. The stories were cool...well...some were downright gross. Like that redneck family! Oy. And that russian guy that fell in the sewer and turned into this icky germ thing. But that is tv that is just stories.

Myth Hunters is a good show. That's where I got the idea for the Russian Yeti thread. 9 hikers...torn apart. One was missing its eyes..another just her tongue.

I think that many of the things we describe as paranormal are fascinating, and it is hard to choose one that I would put at the top of the list. I have been mulling the answer over in my mind for the last day, trying to decide which I would most like to know.
I think the one that affects me personally the most, is the one I would most like to understand better.

That one would be maybe described and divine intervention, answer to prayer, or maybe a process of our unconscious mind. Let me give you an example.

When I was a little girl, our family was driving to a nearby town on the highway. It was an old, windy road in some places, and one place was a blind "S" curve, where you went under the concrete train overpass as you went through the blind curve.
Just as we got to the underpass, my mother suddenly pulled off the road and stopped. Before we could even ask her why she stopped, a large semi-truck that was transporting a double load of cars came towards us through the underpass, barely missing thee concrete wall on OUR side of the road.
If we had not stopped when we did, we would have literally been smashed between the semi and the concrete wall ! !

Later, I asked my mom how she knew to stop right then. She said that sometimes God would tell her to do (or, in this case, not do) something, and she was just obeying what he told her.
This was only one instance of this happening in our lives, but a very unforgettable one for me. I try to listen to that "inner voice" , and sometimes , I hear it, sometimes not.

Oak Island Treasure - the world's greatest treasure hunt - Home

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydFBt25Wx1M]Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZLlBof5j7s]Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House, part two[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOg81_-Wk6s]Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House, part three[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7jn4nuezYM]Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House, part four[/ame]

131230-crop-circles-hmed-729p.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back