Liz Cheney says Trump has caused a ‘personality cult’ among Republicans

Look at how close the primaries in Ohio and PA were...That was mainly because Vance and Oz didn't receive the support from these "cultists" that you fucking kooks bray on and on about.

Continue to scoff at and belittle 80 million fellow Americans -who are a whole lot smarter than you give them credit for- at your peril, Gomer Pyle.
I’m not belittling 80 million Americans. You must be confused if you think I am.

I don't care for all her politics, but she's got honesty and honor...standing up against the cult.
The situation is so bad now that it's very likely that many Democrats will bite the bullet and learn to accept hardline conservatism over their traditional political priorities.

That would be exactly the winning measure for the Republican party when Trump gets thrown out.

That's why I can see it all coming together for Liz Cheney.

Trump can't continue to decline at this rate for another 2 years.

i do not agree with ol' liz on probably 99% of her views ... but in THIS case, regarding TRUMP et al 's treason?

i am so happy to have that velociraptor in our corner. she has a red line & that is the orange bag of trans fat's treason.

The situation is so bad now that it's very likely that many Democrats will bite the bullet and learn to accept hardline conservatism over their traditional political priorities.

That would be exactly the winning measure for the Republican party when Trump gets thrown out.

If I were the Wyoming Democrat Committee...I wouldn't put up a candidate to run against her.....this time.

I’d easily vote for Cheney over Trump, Biden, or Harris.

Liz Cheney is now offically a fucking kook.
No. Unfortunately, she is quite correct. And I give her props for having the courage to say so, even though that truth-telling has come at considerable cost.

Putting COUNTRY before PARTY or demoagogue-leader... the way it SHOULD be... and something that the GOP has left in the rear-view mirror in recent times.

No. Unfortunately, she is quite correct. And I give her props for having the courage to say so, even though that truth-telling has come at considerable cost.

Putting COUNTRY before PARTY or demoagogue-leader... the way it SHOULD be... and something that the GOP has left in the rear-view mirror in recent times.

E-2lecnXIAc4eQQ

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Liz Cheney

@Liz_Cheney

Here’s a sound bite for you: Bring it.

Liz Cheney just DROPPED the hammer on Trump:
“Any man who would provoke a violent assault on the Capitol to stop the counting of Electoral Votes and watch television as his supporters were invading the Capitol of the US -- is clearly unfit for future office."

Trump offered an alternative to corrupt / criminal / seditious power-hungry Democrats and Washington Establishment Republicans.

Republicans use to tell voters, "F* you, this is what we offer - which is not what you want, but vote for us or give total control to Democrats.'

Trump came along and said, 'I hear you, America 1st, & screw both of those guys.' He gave Americans what they wanted... and it pissed off the Democrats, leftist extremists, exposed fake news media, Washington Establishment Republicans, and RINOS, like Lizzie.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney just DROPPED the hammer on Trump:
“Any man who would provoke a violent assault on the Capitol to stop the counting of Electoral Votes and watch television as his supporters were invading the Capitol of the US -- is clearly unfit for future office."

Liz is a corrupt swamp creature more interested in subjugating the American people, and enriching herself than representing the PEOPLE.

She can piss up a rope.

Trump offered an alternative to corrupt / criminal / seditious power-hungry Democrats and Washington Establishment Republicans.

Republicans use to tell voters, "F* you, this is what we offer - which is not what you want, but vote for us or give total control to Democrats.'

Trump came along and said, 'I hear you, America 1st, & screw both of those guys.' He gave Americsns what they wanted... and it pissed off the Democrats, leftist extremists, exposed fake news media, Washington Establishment Republicans, and RINOS, like Lizzie.
Talk about being deeply deeply groomed by the orange cult. :heehee:

Liz Cheney is now offically a fucking kook.
Yup, NOT a cult. LOOLOL Oddball
Fucking loons that support POS trump are calling Cheney a Kook.
Yup, don't say ANYTHING negative about dear cult leader or you get labeled a Kook.
Why’s that? Her statements seem pretty accurate to me
Spot on.
Russia Russia Russia was deemed a witch hunt hoax, but now they are doing far worse by continuing the Big Lie for 2+ years.

Forum List

Back