Liz Cheney says Trump has caused a ‘personality cult’ among Republicans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Liz Cheney just DROPPED the hammer on Trump:
“Any man who would provoke a violent assault on the Capitol to stop the counting of Electoral Votes and watch television as his supporters were invading the Capitol of the US -- is clearly unfit for future office."

Well Liz, we already knew that.

X8mdeIr.jpg

UKDoNLb.jpg

There's a good possibility that an R swing back to the real world will be seen in a turn to supporting Liz Cheney.

I can quite easily see her as a challenger for the presidency if the Trump sickness takes a nose dive.

For a conservative choice, there's nobody better.

Reasonably good looking being most important, then highly intelligent, and as conservative minded as any of the best.

This is most likely Liz Cheney's long term plan. She believes she's going to all of a sudden be dropped into the driver's seat.

She's also a better prospect for saving the world from war than the D's would be.

“Any man who would provoke a violent assault on the Capitol to stop the counting of Electoral Votes and watch television as his supporters were invading the Capitol of the US -- is clearly unfit for future office."

She may think this is the right time to start her bid for the presidency. Trump is hitting a low and possibly won't recover as more Americans are coming to the realization that they've been duped.

Working class Americans are still just as desperate for a fair shake as they were when they turned to Trump.

Trump never could deliver, on account of he would have to take from his own class of Americans.

There's a good possibility that an R swing back to the real world will be seen in a turn to supporting Liz Cheney.

I can quite easily see her as a challenger for the presidency if the Trump sickness takes a nose dive.

Reasonably good looking being most important, then highly intelligent, and as conservative minded as any of the best.

This is most likely Liz Cheney's long term plan. She believes she's going to all of a sudden be dropped into the driver's seat.

She's also a better prospect for saving the world from war than the D's would be.
I can see real hardliners start to run. Progs have them. But these would have people protecting them as they see the totalitarian future on the wall and it is just what brand rules.

b806ed72a05aebd313bcc43c772bdd38--elmo-ice.jpg

We figured that out years ago.

I don't care for all her politics, but she's got honesty and honor...standing up against the cult.

No I’m not, can you explain how her statements make her a kook or are you just emoting without rationale?
Look at how close the primaries in Ohio and PA were...That was mainly because Vance and Oz didn't receive the support from these "cultists" that you fucking kooks bray on and on about.

Continue to scoff at and belittle 80 million fellow Americans -who are a whole lot smarter than you give them credit for- at your peril, Gomer Pyle.

Forum List

Back