Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

I can't wait until we find out that trump called the Jan 6th rioters "retards" or something like it.

The aristocrats of the US are above the god damned law they throw at the non-aristocrat population, we can go to jail for smoking a joint and Trump can walk free after trying to overthrow the govt.
He has got away with so much and been protected by his political allies. You are probably lucky that he is so low grade. At some point an effective version will show up.

He has got away with so much and been protected by his political allies. You are probably lucky that he is so low grade. At some point an effective version will show up.
Are you needing some more Trumpy centerfolds you seem awfully grouchy today. Is it your time of the month??

Yeah, that's a concern. Imagine if an intelligent, calculating, articulate, professional, dignified con artist had done this instead of Trump. And that could be the next one.

Please tell us what he “ got away” with. “ Russian Collusion?” It’s been proven it was nothing but lies
Probably think Biden’s a great President

Tommy Tainant@Tommy Tainant
You do realize the FBI investigated 1/6 and found no sign of a planned insurrection by anyone.

Oh wait. I forgot. You don't care. Your a Brit who doesn't live in America and just like to stir your pot. You really are an idiot.
The Repubs in the Senate found that Biden and Hunter were not doing anything wrong in Ukraine yet we still hear a different story from the right along with the business of China owning Biden over the affair of Hunter's business ventures. Yet, none of this has anything to do with Trump trying to subvert the legal process of certifying an election with distortions of lies and misinformation to foment an insurrection by the masses at the Capital..

Yeah, that's the key. If he was involved, it would depend on the nature of the involvement. It could have been just organizing to get people there, or it could have been something else. Seems far-fetched to me that he'd be involved in the direct planning of violence, though.

Regardless of that, he was the instigator of the insurrection, months before he took the stage that day. What he said on stage that day doesn't matter; these people SHOWED UP ready to go.
You don't need violence for a SOFT COUP.

lol Cheney. What has she done for the American People lately?

Seems so many ensured this fiasco would occur so that they could make some lame excuse to continue their 24/7 rants against Trump during four years of Biden.

I turn on CNN on any given day and the headline is always "January 6th". Now the rat Bannon is in their headlines again. CNN should just change their motto to "Trump always".

Oh protesters turned violent alright.

I am saying IF trump was not part of planning violence, it matters naught, because a SOFT COUP is just as dangerous for the Nation....and just as illegal.
Oooohhhh I see........yes those wavy flags can certainly destroy buildings and harm people.

Trump's too stupid to have planned an insurrection by himself. If anyone planned it, it was Bannon and Trump played along. However, Trump is guilty of violating his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. First, by inciting the insurrectionists and Second, when he did nothing while the Capital Building was being stormed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back