Liz Cheney Is Abraham Lincoln?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
FaYdY9vXwAIJhBC.jpg

She thinks she can get away with comparing herself to one of my relatives, Abraham Lincoln.
Just how delusional must one be to make that comparison?

Anyway.....LOL.......the media thinks that Liz Cheney's political future is just starting:

How can someone be so oblivious?..... I still believe she was going to be Jeb's VP pick and that's why she hates Trump so much... he caused her to lose her shot at the white house... just like Hillary....
The old guard GOP wanted Bush and Cheney back...

How can someone be so oblivious?..... I still believe she was going to be Jeb's VP pick and that's why she hates Trump so much... he caused her to lose her shot at the white house... just like Hillary....
They've thrown in their lot with our enemies....and have tarnished their collective image to the point that a Bush or a Cheney is radioactive.

Liz Cheney is the PR spokesperson for the next forever war being stoked here at home.

And the enemy is us. Clearly.

That's what all of this imagry of fences being put up around federal buildings is about. They know how powerful images are. It's how they set narratives. And, of course, media follows along with it conformingly. That's what targeting and labeling millions of the fed up electorate through Trump is all about..

Disagree with government overreach? Disagree with your constitutional protections, like your 1st and 2nd amendment rights (among others) being usurped?

Well, guess what...

Last edited:
When the people fear government, it's tyranny! When government fears the people, it's liberty!

That will forever ring true.

It's kind of like that scene in that children's movie, "A bug's Life" (not to be confused with the minutes from the last mod meeting)

And that's reason number one as to why the likes of Cheney and other like-minded minions have the electorate in their cross-hairs.

Last edited:
She thinks she can get away with comparing herself to one of my relatives, Abraham Lincoln.
Just how delusional must one be to make that comparison?

Anyway.....LOL.......the media thinks that Liz Cheney's political future is just starting:

i hate to tell you this but Lincoln was not what most people think. He was a tyrant who wanted centralized govt. Why do you think he fought so hard to keep the union together when the states actually had a right to secede? And he didn't evne have to have a war to do that anyway... so he is responsible for all those deaths. His hero was Henry Clay, who had the same goal... Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and ignored or violated the Constitution in many ways.. he had no use for that great Document...

As it turns out, Cheney is right to compare herself to him

i never heard about Jeb wanting her for vp

and i was closely following that election

i hate to tell you this but Lincoln was not what most people think. He was a tyrant who wanted centralized govt. Why do you think he fought so hard to keep the union together when the states actually had a right to secede? And he didn't evne have to have a war to do that anyway... so he is responsible for all those deaths. His hero was Henry Clay, who had the same goal... Lincoln suspended habeas corpus and ignored or violated the Constitution in many ways.. he had no use for that great Document...

As it turns out, Cheney is right to compare herself to him
Fake news.

Tough times sometimes called for tough responses.
You can't hold people who lived 170 years ago to the same standards of society that apply today.
Things were very different then.
That C**T is nothing like Abraham Lincoln.

They've thrown in their lot with our enemies....and have tarnished their collective image to the point that a Bush or a Cheney is radioactive.

Don't count Liz out yet.

Most Republican voters, of course, love that Trump is a corrupt, fascist criminal. Still, a small but significant portion of them harbor doubts. They can only support him by telling themselves a story about how the January 6 insurrection was no big deal. But having Cheney in the 2024 primary, repeatedly telling her fellow Republicans the truth from the Republican debate stage, could penetrate the bubble those folks are living in. She's already doing it. About 10% of Republicans think Trump should be prosecuted for the attempted coup, a number that would likely be closer to zero if they weren't getting the message from a Republican. That small percentage could be convinced to sit out the 2024 election, or maybe even vote for Biden. In what is likely to be a close race, Cheney could be a game changer.

Don't count Liz out yet.

Most Republican voters, of course, love that Trump is a corrupt, fascist criminal. Still, a small but significant portion of them harbor doubts. They can only support him by telling themselves a story about how the January 6 insurrection was no big deal. But having Cheney in the 2024 primary, repeatedly telling her fellow Republicans the truth from the Republican debate stage, could penetrate the bubble those folks are living in. She's already doing it. About 10% of Republicans think Trump should be prosecuted for the attempted coup, a number that would likely be closer to zero if they weren't getting the message from a Republican. That small percentage could be convinced to sit out the 2024 election, or maybe even vote for Biden. In what is likely to be a close race, Cheney could be a game changer.

Jesus
Christ.....you're seriously delusional.

You're so out of touch with reality that I think you should see a headshrinker.

Even before that bitch declared she was supporting Democrats she was so hated that she can't walk down the street without armed guards surrounding her.

Jesus

Even before that bitch declared she was supporting Democrats she was so hated that she can't walk down the street without armed guards surrounding her.
You and DJ Trump have that in common.
You are both TERRIFIED of intelligent and powerful women.

Fake news.

Tough times sometimes called for tough responses.
You can't hold people who lived 170 years ago to the same standards of society that apply today.
Things were very different then.
That C**T is nothing like Abraham Lincoln.
I am basing my statements on historical FACTS

it is not news at all.. and the Constitution existed back then just as it does today. Lincoln didn't like the constraints it put on the Federalists (v the anti-Federalists)

He was a centralist

Jefferson was a much better president and Trump is also anti-centralist. He just needs to fire all those deep staters mucking up the whole damn country

Jesus

The whole state of WY (minus a few idiots; there are always those)

dislike her..

voted against her

But the dimrats always like a good RINO (no such thing but anyhow)

I am basing my statements on historical FACTS

it is not news at all.. and the Constitution existed back then just as it does today. Lincoln didn't like the constraints it put on the Federalists (v the anti-Federalists)

He was a centralist

Jefferson was a much better president and Trump is also anti-centralist. He just needs to fire all those deep staters mucking up the whole damn country
Lincoln was the president we needed when we needed it the most.
It's easy to be a popular president when you don't have to deal with a civil war in your country.

Forum List

Back