Liz Cheney, flamin' hot hypocrite

You guys only became vocal in criticizing her when she spoke negatively against Trump.

That’s not a coincidence.
Number 1, you have no idea what I've criticized and when, I've only been on this board a few days. Number 2, that's a pretty lame defense of Liz. With defenders like you....well, she deserves what she gets.

Number 1, you have no idea what I've criticized and when, I've only been on this board a few days. Number 2, that's a pretty lame defense of Liz. With defenders like you....well, she deserves what she gets.
Number 1: From looking at the people on this board who have been vocal in criticizing Liz Cheney, it’s clear that they only started doing so AFTER she said mean things about Trump. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

Number 2: Who said I’m defending her? I don’t care for her. I’m just saying that Trumpsters only started attacking her when she became critical of Trump.

Number 1: From looking at the people on this board who have been vocal in criticizing Liz Cheney, it’s clear that they only started doing so AFTER she said mean things about Trump. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

Number 2: Who said I’m defending her? I don’t care for her. I’m just saying that Trumpsters only started attacking her when she became critical of Trump.
So it seems that you're just using a thread on Liz Cheney to troll your usual suspects. I'll keep that in mind.

So it seems that you're just using a thread on Liz Cheney to troll your usual suspects. I'll keep that in mind.
You think I’m trolling for pointing out the obvious? That’s neat.

By the way, you can go ahead and answer the question this time. I noticed that you completely dodged it. Must be another coincidence.

You think I’m trolling for pointing out the obvious? That’s neat.

By the way, you can go ahead and answer the question this time. I noticed that you completely dodged it. Must be another coincidence.
Serious questions, I answer. Stupid questions, I ignore. What question do you want me to answer? If I don't answer, you can declare stupid victory.

Serious questions, I answer. Stupid questions, I ignore. What question do you want me to answer? If I don't answer, you can declare stupid victory.

I think we can just agree that you are incapable of refuting my point.

Have a good day.

The whole crowd of Zionist 911 traitors supports the steal and traitor Joe

W
Cheney family
Paul Ryan
Bolton
Sessions
McConnell
Fox News
Bloomberg

You mean we only treated her like a traitor after she stabbed her party and her constituents in the back? Yes, we've said so many times. What part don't you get?

I know she had a choice loyality to Trump or the truth... Can't have people going after the truth..
I know that you're a brain damaged moron who lacks the capacity to commit logic. All you can do is regurgitate the talking points the party sends you.

What's the point of discussing anything with you?

You mean we only treated her like a traitor after she stabbed her party and her constituents in the back? Yes, we've said so many times. What part don't you get?

Exactly. You only started criticizing her AFTER she said mean things about Trump. Thanks for confirming my point. The other guy wouldn’t actually answer.

Exactly. You only started criticizing her AFTER she said mean things about Trump. Thanks for confirming my point. The other guy wouldn’t actually answer.
Why would we object to her sayings if she hasn't expressed them yet?

You really don't get this yet, do you?

Forum List

Back