Liz Cheney, flamin' hot hypocrite

Talking on the phone doesn’t make you tough, drama queen. Lmao.

Maybe you like having random internet dudes calling you, but I’d rather not.

You poor little boy, do you snuggle up to your Liz Cheney bobble at night?

Excellent. That’s exactly my point.

You guys don’t like her entirely because she was mean to Trump. Because cult.
Movies were made with Dick Cheney seen as evil. Or he was the cause of weather changes to the earth or other its science downfalls. Her politics does not fall far from the tree. According to your standards. A war monger. But iow that is what you are. Because Non Progs have tired of it.

The term "Republican in Name Only" or RINO is flung around loosely, but it doesn't get more deadly accurate when the person involved is Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.

"She accepted three others," Cheney said, referring to Illinois U.S. Rep. Rodney Davis, North Dakota U.S. Rep. Kelly Armstrong and Texas U.S. Rep. Troy Nehls. "She objected to two, one of whom may well be a material witness to events that led to that day — that led to January 6th. The other ... disqualified himself by his comments in particular over the last 24 hours demonstrating that he is not taking this seriously. He is not dealing with the facts of this investigation, but rather [is viewing] it as a political platform."

7_201_9.gif

"This investigation must go forward. The idea that anybody would be playing politics with an attack on the United States Capitol is despicable and is disgraceful, and I am absolutely dedicated and committed to making sure that this investigation holds those accountable who did this and ensures that it never happens again. And the American people deserve that, and that is what we are going to do."

and....

Last February, she announced that Pelosi had no right to determine which Republicans can sit on committees, the very issue that McCarthy is challenging her on.

According to The Federalist:

Last February, she announced that Pelosi had no right to determine which Republicans can sit on committees, the very issue that McCarthy is challenging her on.
siness determining which Republicans sit on committees," adding that such a move "sets a dangerous precedent for this institution.

No wonder Dems love her.

Kevin McCarthy had a January 6th Commission with everything he asked for and MORE, and he turned that down because Republicans don't want the PEOPLE to know what happened on January 6th. Many Republican House members were involved in this fiasco.

After turning down the first Commission, McCarth then put two people on Pelosi's Special Investigation who participated in the planning of the attempted coup - Banks and Jordon. Both of whom went on TV the day they were appointed and talked about how they were going to politicize the Investigation to attack Pelosi and the Democrats for not properly protecting the Capitol.

Now McCarthy has NOTHING. No equal number of members, no subpoena power, nothing. Pelosi has invited PRINCIPLED Republicans to participate in the investigation, and without the Republican attack clowns, both of whom are likely to be called to testify as material witnesses, this may be a very effective investigation.

Kevin McCarthy had everything he wanted in a January 6th commission, and now he has nothing. I haven't seen Pelosi play someone like this since she took on Trump and his budget shut down. Trump caved and got NOTHING.

Kevin McCarthy had a January 6th Commission with everything he asked for and MORE, and he turned that down because Republicans don't want the PEOPLE to know what happened on January 6th. Many Republican House members were involved in this fiasco.

After turning down the first Commission, McCarth then put two people on Pelosi's Special Investigation who participated in the planning of the attempted coup - Banks and Jordon. Both of whom went on TV the day they were appointed and talked about how they were going to politicize the Investigation to attack Pelosi and the Democrats for not properly protecting the Capitol.

Now McCarthy has NOTHING. No equal number of members, no subpoena power, nothing. Pelosi has invited PRINCIPLED Republicans to participate in the investigation, and without the Republican attack clowns, both of whom are likely to be called to testify as material witnesses, this may be a very effective investigation.

Kevin McCarthy had everything he wanted in a January 6th commission, and now he has nothing. I haven't seen Pelosi play someone like this since she took on Trump and his budget shut down. Trump caved and got NOTHING.

Obviously there is meaning in this for you but there isn't for me. The entire thing is a production, nothing more.

Obviously there is meaning in this for you but there isn't for me. The entire thing is a production, nothing more.

No, Kevin McCarthy was the production. Bank's going out and telling conservative media that he wanted to know why the Speaker of House didn't have the Capitol Police better trained and prepared for the insurrection. They wanted to know what role last summer's racial unrest played leading up to the insurrection. They want to investigate Anti-Fa.

In other words, Banks and Jordan have absolutely no interest in investigating the events of January 6th at all. McCarthy's purpose in appointing Trump's attack clowns, is to turn a serious enquiry into an attempted overthrow of the duly elected government of the United States of America, into the same kind of partisan side show that Jim Jordan has tried to pull at every single Congressional hearing into wrong doing by the Trump Administration in Washington.

Furthermore, Jordan attended a White House dinner with the Sedition Caucus, wherein he helped Trump plan the Congressional attack on the attempt to block Biden's election certification, which they continued with on the Floor of the House, after the mob attack had been quelled and the insurrectionists were taken away. So he is a material witness to the events leading up to the insurrection. This is like asking the guy with the matches to sit on a board of enquiry about an attempted arson.

So just stop with your bullshit about how this is all Pelosi. McCarthy has foolishly shot himself in the foot at every step along the way. Pelosi will add principled Republicans - those who took their oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.

Liz Cheney voted in lockstep with Donald Trump and everything he did his entire 4 years right up to January 6th. But she would not support his lie that the election was stolen, and she was disgusted with the attack on democracy. She has said she fully agrees with Pelosi's decision.

After listening to McCarthy, Banks and Jordan rant and rave about the unfairness of it all, and then again attack Pelosi and the Capitol Police for their failures simply proved to me that Pelosi was absolutely right in refusing these clowns their opportunity to continue to attack democracy with their lies, deflections, and coverups.

You poor little boy, do you snuggle up to your Liz Cheney bobble at night?

Hey kid, did you notice that you never started bashing Liz until after she turned against Trump? I did.

Must be a total coincidence, right little guy? LoL

Movies were made with Dick Cheney seen as evil. Or he was the cause of weather changes to the earth or other its science downfalls. Her politics does not fall far from the tree. According to your standards. A war monger. But iow that is what you are. Because Non Progs have tired of it.

Neat. That has nothing to do with what I said, but still neat.

I said that YOU guys turned on Liz entirely because she went against Trump. Read that over a few times if you need to. Maybe take your Ritalin first.

No, Kevin McCarthy was the production. Bank's going out and telling conservative media that he wanted to know why the Speaker of House didn't have the Capitol Police better trained and prepared for the insurrection. They wanted to know what role last summer's racial unrest played leading up to the insurrection. They want to investigate Anti-Fa.

In other words, Banks and Jordan have absolutely no interest in investigating the events of January 6th at all. McCarthy's purpose in appointing Trump's attack clowns, is to turn a serious enquiry into an attempted overthrow of the duly elected government of the United States of America, into the same kind of partisan side show that Jim Jordan has tried to pull at every single Congressional hearing into wrong doing by the Trump Administration in Washington.

Furthermore, Jordan attended a White House dinner with the Sedition Caucus, wherein he helped Trump plan the Congressional attack on the attempt to block Biden's election certification, which they continued with on the Floor of the House, after the mob attack had been quelled and the insurrectionists were taken away. So he is a material witness to the events leading up to the insurrection. This is like asking the guy with the matches to sit on a board of enquiry about an attempted arson.

So just stop with your bullshit about how this is all Pelosi. McCarthy has foolishly shot himself in the foot at every step along the way. Pelosi will add principled Republicans - those who took their oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.

Liz Cheney voted in lockstep with Donald Trump and everything he did his entire 4 years right up to January 6th. But she would not support his lie that the election was stolen, and she was disgusted with the attack on democracy. She has said she fully agrees with Pelosi's decision.

After listening to McCarthy, Banks and Jordan rant and rave about the unfairness of it all, and then again attack Pelosi and the Capitol Police for their failures simply proved to me that Pelosi was absolutely right in refusing these clowns their opportunity to continue to attack democracy with their lies, deflections, and coverups.

I'm not even talking about the Rejected pubs numb skull. This "investigation" is just another Pelosi stunt to obfuscate and lie about everything. It's all she ever does, she is also quite simply an evil human being.

Hey kid, did you notice that you never started bashing Liz until after she turned against Trump? I did.

Must be a total coincidence, right little guy? LoL

LOL. Rump has nothing to do with anything little man, I am not a Rump guy no matter HOW hard you try and make tat connection.

You already tried that, kiddo.

You can’t show me a single post of yours criticizing Liz Cheney until after she turned on Trump.

Need me to explain that again to you, little guy?

Sorry kid, it's your accusation, it's your responsibility to substantiate it. That's just how it is. Trying to make someone prove a negative shows a lack of education.

Sorry kid, it's your accusation, it's your responsibility to substantiate it. That's just how it is. Trying to make someone prove a negative shows a lack of education.

Ok then. I searched “Liz” and “Cheney” under your name and nothing relevant came up until this thread.

There you go, kid.

You can try to spin all you like. The fact remains that you didn’t start criticism Liz until she turned on Trump.

Any questions little guy?

I'm bitch slapping you at every turn. You're trying to establish an imaginary connection here. Now, had you read the OP you'd have seen where Liz made the statement that no one person should be able to "appoint" or "choose" ALL of the participants of an inquiry. Now I know that you aren't bright enough to make that connection, you've made that abundantly clear.

I'm bitch slapping you at every turn. You're trying to establish an imaginary connection here. Now, had you read the OP you'd have seen where Liz made the statement that no one person should be able to "appoint" or "choose" ALL of the participants of an inquiry. Now I know that you aren't bright enough to make that connection, you've made that abundantly clear.

Only in your little mind, kid.

I’ve shown you that you didn’t start criticizing Liz until she turned on Trump. You asked me to prove it and I did.

You’re welcome little guy.

Forum List

Back