Living In A Tom MacDonald World

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Left and right both seem to agree we are being manipulated like a Tom MacDonald Video. An agenda is being pushed on both sides for ratings and money and control. My question is what we can do about it? Everyone figured out the media is made up and benefits on chaos, but it has gotten so bad we can't even tell if science is fact or spin. Truth is buried so far, we are on our own. How does a nation function when powerful lobbies are using us peons at every level? Most of the forces shaping opinion are at odds with a healthy nation. It seems the peons and the nobodies are losing ground in the tech era. Can there be freedom in this environment?

Left and right both seem to agree we are being manipulated like a Tom MacDonald Video. An agenda is being pushed on both sides for ratings and money and control. My question is what we can do about it? Everyone figured out the media is made up and benefits on chaos, but it has gotten so bad we can't even tell if science is fact or spin. Truth is buried so far, we are on our own. How does a nation function when powerful lobbies are using us peons at every level? Most of the forces shaping opinion are at odds with a healthy nation. It seems the peons and the nobodies are losing ground in the tech era. Can there be freedom in this environment?
All is not lost. You are not lost. Keep your wits about you and sip, not guzzle information from many different sources in and out of the country, avoiding the prime time talking heads of news(?) network opinion, if you cannot filter the opinion internally. Be careful of your sources. Avoid any that historically smack of the conspiracy cult, cult. If one of their partisan blind pigs actually does find an acorn, you will not be harmed, not being among the first to root around that mud. Watch after your own and make your way, wary of the company you keep, as your parents and grandparents told you, as you go forth.

Those are great questions. I know all I can do is educate people on what I know. The big problem is the amount of ignorance we have in the human society. And it was planned that way from schooling on up. It is sad to see most humans being duped like this and then I get sucked in to this whole scam.

Forum List

Back