Liverpool fans boo the anthem at Cup Final - tory meltdown

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And tory MPs melt down.One of them calling for the Football Association to "take action" against 40k Liverpool fans..

This seems at odds with their trumpeting of anti cancel culture that we have heard all year. I have to admit that I fucking loved it.

And tory MPs melt down.One of them calling for the Football Association to "take action" against 40k Liverpool fans..

This seems at odds with their trumpeting of anti cancel culture that we have heard all year. I have to admit that I fucking loved it.

Weird. I thought kneeling during the anthem was stunning and brave?

Were they booing the anthem or Prince William? Your title says the anthem but your links imply it was the Prince.
Both. Liverpool as a city is very embittered against the establishment due to the way the English establishment has treated them.

This isnt the first time.

Both. Liverpool as a city is very embittered against the establishment due to the way the English establishment has treated them.

This isnt the first time.
Free speech is free speech. Just like in the NFL players can kneel, but fans can choose to spend their money elsewhere. All free from prosecution, but not free from consequences of their free speech.

So they hate their Country just like you. Cool. :thup:

Who cares what silly Brits do, they are insignificant in this world we live today. They, and Tommy is proof, they are much more into America and what we do than what they even do.

Free speech is free speech. Just like in the NFL players can kneel, but fans can choose to spend their money elsewhere. All free from prosecution, but not free from consequences of their free speech.
They are more likely to gain fans than lose them over this.
It goes back to the Hillsborough disaster in the late 80s. Nearly 100 people died and it was all blamed on Liverpool fans.

It wasnt their fault. But an esrablishment stitch up followed. The police,te tory party. the media., the legal system and mrgaret Thatcher conspired to deny the truth.

Liverpool folk felt a huge grievance against the establishment ever since. the anthem is a part of that.

There are no tory MPs on merseyside and there never will be. You have to respect that.

Were they booing the anthem or Prince William? Your title says the anthem but your links imply it was the Prince.
Because Tammy has to accuse the “righties” of being unpatriotic. Even though they clearly just hate the Royal family.

Forum List

Back