LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

btw..

Jabba-trump-sealboob2a.gif

And sold at all concession stands...$150 per pick.

Trumpffle_Butter_FO_160b.gif

I don't think we've ever had a president who could draw crowds as large as the ones Trump does. :)

I wish I could be there in Phoenix. Watching on FoxNews. God I am so proud of our President. What a welcome relief from the last 8 years of misery.

Trump is saying an attack on one America is an attack on all Americans.

Unless you're gay of course. You can attack them.

I don't think we've ever had a president who could draw crowds as large as the ones Trump does. :)
I hope they brought their own chewing gum..

That's what the media doesn't want anyone to know. That's why the democrats tried so hard to stop the appearance.

As soon as Trump is done, the next second, democrats will have all their opposition points printed up and ready to do. How do they do that? They write it before knowing what he's going to say.

So much for turning corner on Charlottesville. Trump now wants to relitigate his widely criticized handling of the episode, keeping it alive

That's what the media doesn't want anyone to know. That's why the democrats tried so hard to stop the appearance.

As soon as Trump is done, the next second, democrats will have all their opposition points printed up and ready to do. How do they do that? They write it before knowing what he's going to say.
ESP...

You've been in the gas too long...

Trump_Ball_Swing_Birdtweet160.gif

He said he is calling for healing and love. (except for gays in the military, that goes without saying)
He is skipping over the part where he said there were good and fine people on both sides.
Violence has no place in America (except he will pay legal fees, remember that?)
Color, creed, religion (except Muslims I'm supposing), political party (gays not mentioned) should be safe.

Gays have never been safe from the GOP. Never.

Little Georgie Stephanopoulos. Do those names still work? Leader of the free world? What an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back