LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

It will be all bragging and mistruths. Phoenix likes him, which is why he is going there , one of the few places he has his cult followers left.

Define massive? 2K? 5K? 10K? 20K?
The last estimate I heard was well over 10,000 people came to see him. I hope the convention center is large enough to accommodate everyone.

Last edited:
Damn... they were just saying the line outside is still about 1mile long! lol

I heard earlier that the convention center only holds about 5k :/

Another live stream that's also talking to/watching the protestors as well

I agree with this guy. (Graham)

Ya'll religious folks pray for Trump, Pence, and America's healing for me...

The last estimate I heard was well over 10,000 people came to see him. I hope the convention center is large enough to accommodate everyone.

How about so much bigger than the hildabeast rally's as to be not worth mentioning?

Legally they can only let in 4,000 people. That would be rooms #301 A-D = 4,076 total by use permit.

https://www.phoenixconventioncenter.com/pdf/PCC North and West Floor Plans .pdf

But, I''m sure the Great Orange Douche will claim 30,000 inside.

Last edited:

How about so much bigger than the hildabeast rally's as to be not worth mentioning?

Legally they can only let in 4,000 people. That would be rooms #301 A-D = 4,076 total by use permit.

https://www.phoenixconventioncenter.com/pdf/PCC North and West Floor Plans .pdf

But, I''m sure the Great Orange Douche will claim 30,000 inside.
They only used one room? :rofl: My daughter used to play club v-ball there every summer and they used way more than that....

Forum List

Back