Live fact check of liar's SOTU

You get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car. Trump* is a racist - which made it especially amusing watching him pander to blacks and minorities. Trump* is pulling out all the stops to get reelected. He tugged all the heart strings. My heart went out to all the fact-checkers trying to keep up with his lies. It must have been exhausting. It was exhausting just hearing all of them.
You're a racist prove you aren't

Prove you're not on a watch list.

FBI Puts Threat Posed By Racist Extremists On Par With ISIS
I make a statement that you are a racist and you respond without denying that you are not a racist
Bingo trap set.

You get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car. Trump* is a racist - which made it especially amusing watching him pander to blacks and minorities. Trump* is pulling out all the stops to get reelected. He tugged all the heart strings. My heart went out to all the fact-checkers trying to keep up with his lies. It must have been exhausting. It was exhausting just hearing all of them.

So you can list all these alleged lies right? So unemployment, especially among blacks, Hispanics, and women isn’t at historic lows? The economy isn’t doing well? The middle class has seen big gains in annual income, and here’s a surprise for you leftist morons. Seems black people LIKE having jobs, and money to save. Guess that’s why you’re dumping them for the illegals......
Problem dems will have with illegals they like to work also

President Trump has made things better for the working class. Maybe that's your problem you don't have a job and to lazy or stupid to retain work skills
Lol, I'm semi retired and run a consulting business which has actually grown quite a bit bigger than I ever intended so I'm not really semi retired anymore.

Please, show how things are better for the working class.

Trump is gaining support among blacks and minorities and it isn't because he's "pandering" to them, Lakhota! He's getting them jobs...he's getting them raises...he's keeping the cost of the gasoline they put in their cars cheap...he's keeping the cost of the electricity they light their homes with cheap. He's not giving them lip service like Barack Obama did...he's making their lives better and he's not doing it with government handouts...he's giving them what they need to succeed on their own!

President Trump has made things better for the working class

As soon as you're born they make your fees small
By loaning you chump change instead of it all
Till your debts are so big you feel nothing at all
A working class zero is something to be

They hurl stats upon you they don’t teach in school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you end up their tool

w/apologies to Mr Lennon ~S~
Shrugs bug I'm doing a lot better than I was 10 years ago hell even 4 years ago.
Most working-class blue-collar Americans see the same thing

The myopic metric they want you to use Red

~S~

Shrugs bug I'm doing a lot better than I was 10 years ago hell even 4 years ago.

Everyone is doing better than 10 years ago. The first year anyone is in office, they are running on the previous admin budget.
--------------------------------------------

For example, President Donald Trump took office in January 2017. He submitted his first budget in May. It covered Fiscal Year 2018, which didn't begin until October 1. For the first nine months of his new term, Trump operated under President Barack Obama's last budget. That was for FY 2017, which continued until September 30, 2017.

This timing difference explains why no new president is accountable for the budget deficit in his first year in office.
While the time lag makes it seem confusing, Congress intentionally set it up this way. The federal fiscal year gives the new president time to put together his budget during his first month in office.
Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Last edited:
Everyone is doing better than 10 years ago

So was everyone after Reagan's trickle down deal

But we want to view this as the 'Trump economy'

My Q is, when the next bubble pops, does Trump have wide enough shoulders to claim it's all him? Or are we off to play partisan politics yet again?

~S~

Lol.....some people in here have the political IQ of a handball.

Outside of CNN and MSNBC with a few hundred viewers, the SOTU speech was seen as triumphant PLUS the Pelosi stunt was a political dud.

It only matters who's winning in the eyes of the public, not what the fringe element thinks!:113::113:

Everyone is doing better than 10 years ago. The first year anyone is in office, they are running on the previous admin budget.

For example, President Donald Trump took office in January 2017. He submitted his first budget in May. It covered Fiscal Year 2018, which didn't begin until October 1. For the first nine months of his new term, Trump operated under President Barack Obama's last budget. That was for FY 2017, which continued until September 30, 2017.

This timing difference explains why no new president is accountable for the budget deficit in his first year in office.
While the time lag makes it seem confusing, Congress intentionally set it up this way. The federal fiscal year gives the new president time to put together his budget during his first month in office.
Everybody was doing better when Bush was president and everyone is doing better that Trump is president why didn't everybody do better at least one year of an obama presidency?

President Trump has made things better for the working class. Maybe that's your problem you don't have a job and to lazy or stupid to retain work skills
Lol, I'm semi retired and run a consulting business which has actually grown quite a bit bigger than I ever intended so I'm not really semi retired anymore.

Please, show how things are better for the working class.
You are a liar if you got to ask if things are better

Everybody was doing better when Bush was president and everyone is doing better that Trump is president why didn't everybody do better at least one year of an obama presidency?

Wrong Bush Sr, didn't even have a second term, that is the mess Reagan left him in, and Bush Jr was the cause of the greatest depression.

Sorry dude, the phrase "moving forward" is too vague to prove that it is a lie, the word "unimaginable" is obviously hyperbole

Of course it's a lie. Pace. The economy has been on the same steady trajectory since the beginning of the recovery

And the word "rapidly" is entirely subjective, and therefore cannot objectively be called a lie.

Rapidly is simply an adjective. The lie is that he revived the economy, it had been revived and by 2016 the recovery was well established, as all the leading economic indicators prove over the last 10 years.
Those are your subjective opinions, jackass. Not facts.

It is not opinion that the economy added more jobs during Obama's final 3 years than it did during Trumpybear's first 3.

It's not opinion that the unemployment rate has dropped every year since 2009.
Nobody ever said that the economy didn't add jobs the last years Obama was in office while he was a lame duck. Trump certainly never made that claim.

So you are claiming that things Trump never said are are examples of Trump lying. That's not fact checking, that's just fallacious reasoning, you fucking retard.

Face it, you're a TDS afflicted moron.

Forum List

Back