LIVE. Dr Fauci tells committee Trump saved LIVES!

Trump said in your little video that Biden was outside no where near anyone and was only wearing a mask for the cameras...and he was right...like I asked...are you concerned over the spread of the virus or do you just want to take shots at Trump?....do you wear a mask all of the time?....do you wear one to protect others and yourself or do you wear one as a symbol?.....I know libs are all about symbolism over substance....and that in a nut shell is why we are seeing a resurgence...its because of your side rioting and protesting during the whole fucking pandemic.....and you want to post cute little videos you insincere little political hack....

Still no mention of maskless rioters....hmmmmmmmm

1596212312890.png

Trump said in your little video that Biden was outside no where near anyone and was only wearing a mask for the cameras...and he was right...like I asked...are you concerned over the spread of the virus or do you just want to take shots at Trump?...

What about Trump mocking the reporter for wearing a mask? (headline from the video)

Trump said in your little video that Biden was outside no where near anyone and was only wearing a mask for the cameras...and he was right...like I asked...are you concerned over the spread of the virus or do you just want to take shots at Trump?...

What about Trump mocking the reporter for wearing a mask? (headline from the video)

It wasn't in that video...so it must be a title from CNN....did you even watch your own video link?....LMFAO

It wasn't in that video...so it must be a title from CNN....did you even watch your own video link?....LMFAO

View it starting from 24 seconds. The last 10 seconds of the 34 second video is of Trump mocking a reporter for wearing a mask, as the title says.

61613"]

It is indeed in the video. Starting at the 24 second point Trump is shown mocking a reporter for wearing a mask.

This is why I called you a liar and a fool.

View it starting from 24 seconds. The last 10 seconds of the 34 second video is of Trump mocking a reporter for wearing a mask, as the title says.

Listen you idiot....everyone that speaks at a podium or into a microphone pulls their mask off so they can be heard except for members of the media that want to be symbolic.....Trump couldn't hear him and that is when Trump said take off your mask.....and when the reporter refused Trump said you just want to be politically correct....

Good for Trump to point out that fact......watch the press when they think the cameras are turned off they all rip their masks off as fast as they can....symbolism over substance...that is why the lefts numbers are dropping.....insincerity and show and tell....people are smarter than that...well most people are anyway....

Look at this silly picture...symbolism over substance...show and tell for idiots....

1596213764618.png

Most people do remove their mask to speak in a microphone.....so they can be heard....
1596214505366.png
Thanks for using that example. Fauci is speaking into a "private / not-shared" microphone. He's the only one who will be using it, or coming into contact with it.

The reporter was using a "communal" microphone, a shared microphone that everybody would be using.

I hope you see the difference, and if not, you certainly are a liar and a fool.

Most people do remove their mask to speak in a microphone.....so they can be heard....
View attachment 369547
Thanks for using that example. Fauci is speaking into a "private / not-shared" microphone. He's the only one who will be using it, or coming into contact with it.

The reporter was using a "communal" microphone, a shared microphone that everybody would be using.

I hope you see the difference, and if not, you certainly are a liar and a fool.
He is speaking in a room full of people at a table of five....if you want to be heard when speaking into a mic....take off your mask....if you want to promote needless radical mask wearing to scare folks keep it on for the cameras....

He is speaking in a room full of people at a table of five....if you want to be heard when speaking into a mic....take off your mask....if you want to promote needless radical mask wearing to scare folks keep it on for the cameras....
If you want toi SHARE the same microphone, you should use safe practices like wearing a mask while doing so.

When you're at a table, with your own private microphone, and socially distanced from others, you can do so without a mask.

Is that so hard to understand? Or are you going to start crying you got your ass kicked by logic.

If you want toi SHARE the same microphone, you should use safe practices like wearing a mask while doing so.

When you're at a table, with your own private microphone, and socially distanced from others, you can do so without a mask.

Is that so hard to understand? Or are you going to start crying you got your ass kicked by logic.
You know the video you posted was from months ago...even an anti Trumper like you can agree that things have changed since then...we were almost in the clear when certain states opened early and sloppily and the protests began....many folks tossed out their masks at that time....we all learn on the go...but only insincere political hacks will go back to a different time to prove a false narrative today.....like you are doing with this topic.....no conservative I know is not wearing a mask when necessary.....so why you and the media are trying to make masks political is a question for the ages...its not working.....

You know the video you posted was from months ago...even an anti Trumper like you can agree that things have changed since then...
Not shit Sherlock. Trump started he anti-mask movement MONTHS ago, like you were quick to point out. But today, Trump seeing the error in his ways, such as 150,000 dead, and the coronavirus running rampant in 22 states, the death of Herman Cain who went to Trumps Tulsa rally without a mask, and Congressman Gomer, another anti-mask supporter testing positive, Trump has changed his mind.

Too little, too late (both his attitude, and his IQ)

...we were almost in the clear when certain states opened early and sloppily and the protests began....
Anthony Faucci just testified under oath that you're again lying about what happened.

Faucci said that we only had a 50% shutdown, while europe had a 90% shutdown. Europe got their case load down into the hundreds before they reopened, while we were still in the thousands, so when we reopened we were still on fire.

Lol poor democrats Fauci just destroyed your narrative that trump killed ppl hahaha

Well there goes your election chances haha

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHHHAA
But what worried me about Fauci was that he was not honest or smart enough to answer the Europe vs US cases question with the common sense answer that our numbers are almost double because we test over 4x as much and had many times more protests and protestors then they had in Europe. Lastly Fauci is not gonna admit that the MSM and even he himself downplayed a critical preventative medicine that Europe adopted in their regimen.

But what worried me about Fauci was that he was not honest or smart enough to answer the Europe vs US cases question with the common sense answer that our numbers are double because we test over 4x as much and had many times more protests and protestors then they had in Europe.
A newspaper did a study of linking protests to coronavirus cases, and found no correlation. Protests may increase the number of cases, but at least an order of magnitude below that driven by the premature reopenings.

As Fauci pointed out by the numbers. Europe got their numbers down into the hundreds before reopening, while ours were still in the thousands (way too soon) when we reopened.

Europe closed down 90% to get their numbers down, while we only closed down 50%.

But what worried me about Fauci was that he was not honest or smart enough to answer the Europe vs US cases question with the common sense answer that our numbers are double because we test over 4x as much and had many times more protests and protestors then they had in Europe.
A newspaper did a study of linking protests to coronavirus cases, and found no correlation. Protests may increase the number of cases, but at least an order of magnitude below that driven by the premature reopenings.

As Fauci pointed out by the numbers. Europe got their numbers down into the hundreds before reopening, while ours were still in the thousands (way too soon) when we reopened.

Europe closed down 90% to get their numbers down, while we only closed down 50%.
Technically we should have had 0 cases after all that time isolated unless the primarilly Dem appointed & supported CDC & their guidelines and lacking instructions were faulty, which we see they were.
Bottom line, if you are affraid of getting the virus then wear a hasmat suit, everyone else rolls the dice like they do everyday in this risk of death everyday world. Live your lives people, be smart and careful but don't stop living and loving life because others hate theirs -period!

Forum List

Back