LIVE. Dr Fauci tells committee Trump saved LIVES!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Lol poor democrats Fauci just destroyed your narrative that trump killed ppl hahaha

Well there goes your election chances haha

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHHHAA

Lol poor democrats Fauci just destroyed your narrative that trump killed ppl hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHHHAA
I personally dont think Fauci is that good or trustworthy, but I have some respect for him especially after Trump pretty much threw him under the bus. Still a fan of Trump, but he has that aspect to his personality

HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHHHAA
I don't think this little sawed off runt has a shred of credibility left. He's been back and forth on just about everything so many times, it's hard to say what he's going to change his tune about next.

One day he's helping Trump saying something, the next day he's hurting Trump. I think he should just be ignored at this point. There's millions of other doctors in the world, many of which are more than likely more knowledgeable than he is.

My favorite Trump lie in the Covid-19 circus is "If only Trump had acted a week sooner, 30000 lives would have been saved." That statement is so full of conjecture and bullshit even Democrats should be ashamed.
Exactly... but then, throwing out flaming crap bomb lies to see how much will stick to the wall is one of the democrat propaganda wings favorite tactics.

Trump saved thousands of lives with his quick action in shutting down travel....but Cuomo and 4 other blue state governors didn't follow Trumps guidelines on rest homes...(I think purposely) and no place in Trumps guidelines do I see where its okay to protest and riot with a filthy mask hanging down around your chin as you spit in anger while screaming and shouting right next to one another....

Trump saved thousands of lives with his quick action in shutting down travel....
And then Trump cost hundreds of thousands of lives by his inactions and refusal to wear a mask and the anti-mask movement that supported.

Fauci, and the Admiral both said over and over, that the solution revolves around "wear a mask"

and no place in Trumps guidelines do I see where its okay to protest and riot with a filthy mask hanging down around your chin as you spit in anger while screaming and shouting right next to one another....
Actually Trump supported the "reopen now" protests where they did just as you said, WITHOUT MASKS.

Trump saved thousands of lives with his quick action in shutting down travel....
And then Trump cost hundreds of thousands of lives by his inactions and refusal to wear a mask and the anti-mask movement that supported.

Fauci, and the Admiral both said over and over, that the solution revolves around "wear a mask"
How does the president who never meets with anyone who has not been tested not wearing a mask spreads the virus?....there is no anti mask movement...that only exists in liberals heads...Trump just like all of us wears a mask when he must....like at Walter Reed hospital....or at the Red Cross....and why don't you try and point to a single inaction...I'd like to see that one....and of course you decline to address the riots....typical dishonest human trash democrat....

and no place in Trumps guidelines do I see where its okay to protest and riot with a filthy mask hanging down around your chin as you spit in anger while screaming and shouting right next to one another....
Actually Trump supported the "reopen now" protests where they did just as you said, WITHOUT MASKS.
Trump told the GOP governor of Georgia not to reopen and he warned AZ to follow his guidelines and they didn't.....you are a liar....

Forum List

Back