Little Richard

I always saw Little Richard as sort of a ripoff on former WCW star Johnnie B. Badd.

Simple, easy to understand English- here, I'll type it real slow- d u m b a s s- better?

Little Richard- career

Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. An influential figure in popular music, Richard's most celebrated work dates from the mid-1950s,

Little Richard - Wikipedia

Simple, easy to understand English- here, I'll type it real slow- d u m b a s s- better?

Little Richard- career

Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. An influential figure in popular music, Richard's most celebrated work dates from the mid-1950s,

Little Richard - Wikipedia
And he was huge in the 80’s
did you listen to him or was it the new kids on the block?....

he was an erotic wild man, a drag queen, with a pencil moustache and pancake makeup, he had no predecessors. Think how far beyond description Prince and Bowie seemed at their point of breakthrough, then think how Richard was doing much the same with greater extravagance 3 decades earlier.

Forum List

Back