listen up, my friends! the only way to get us out of these dark uncertain times is to elect The Fighter From Mogadishu Incredible Ilhan Omar as POTUS

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she constantly renews herself. She is constantly thinking, how can I do better, how can I serve my community better, what do I need to study, do, advocate for next in order to effect change. And this is a conversation that I think is missing when it comes to our leaders

1591054018132.png

• Banned
  • Banned
she is underappreciated, she's not vulgar like Tlaib, and not a commie like AOC, they make her look bad...she has her own style, and plenty of potential to be the JFK of our time

She has more brains than most of you Trump supporters put together.
Oh yeah...and BTW, at 37, she'd be the youngest (and first female) President in history.
Ha-ha, you ARE a DUMBASS, little Jackie! Hilarious!

Wow, the One Sentence Wonder sentences are getting shorter. Losing some of those brain cells? I'll break it down into Chicken McNugget bites for you since I know that's all you can process.
She'd make a better President than your savior. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah...and BTW, at 37, she'd be the youngest (and first female) President in history.
Ha-ha, you ARE a DUMBASS, little Jackie! Hilarious!

Wow, the One Sentence Wonder sentences are getting shorter. Losing some of those brain cells? I'll break it down into Chicken McNugget bites for you since I know that's all you can process.
She'd make a better President than your savior. :auiqs.jpg:
You really ARE a brainwashed dickhead liberal lunatic, aren't you? And just what IS your I.Q. again, mentally challenged one?

you are Muslim, you should be the first one for her

Trump is a fascist, racist, sexist, Ilhan is a humanist

she has tremendous love in her heart
Well, THIS is bb's day to HATE our wonderful president. Tomorrow, he/she/it? will LOVE him. I haven't seen ANYONE more wishy-washy on this site, except maybe Don't Taz Me Bro.............
its an honor, but i will never be as gay as DTMB

Well, THIS is bb's day to HATE our wonderful president. Tomorrow, he/she/it? will LOVE him. I haven't seen ANYONE more wishy-washy on this site, except maybe Don't Taz Me Bro.............
But you ARE gay, aren't you?

Really? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be a Representative of your own state. It does take common sense to represent your own state. One that Ihan lacks every single day.

But you ARE gay, aren't you?
i did endorse a muslim for president. who knows? bisexual?

Forum List

Back