listen up, my friends! the only way to get us out of these dark uncertain times is to elect The Fighter From Mogadishu Incredible Ilhan Omar as POTUS

She has more brains than most of you Trump supporters put together.
Oh yeah...and BTW, at 37, she'd be the youngest (and first female) President in history.
Ha-ha, you ARE a DUMBASS, little Jackie! Hilarious!

Wow, the One Sentence Wonder sentences are getting shorter. Losing some of those brain cells? I'll break it down into Chicken McNugget bites for you since I know that's all you can process.
She'd make a better President than your savior. :auiqs.jpg:
You really ARE a brainwashed dickhead liberal lunatic, aren't you? And just what IS your I.Q. again, mentally challenged one?

More than yours. Whether by one or a hundred it doesn't matter. LOL.
It seems you don't have an original thought. So I'll use small words. Omar..better..than..Trump. :)

she grew up in Somalia as an ethnic minority of Yemeni descent. that takes a lotta courage, my friends. her story is similar to Barama (President Barack Obama)

The entire thesis of this thread is moot.
Omar is foreign born, so by law she can't be president. ... :cool:
Ted Cruz was born in Canada, he ran

Michael Bennet was born in New Delhi, he ran

so why cant Ilhan run? i think you just hate Muslims! WHY DO YOU HATE MUSLIMS?

she constantly renews herself. She is constantly thinking, how can I do better, how can I serve my community better, what do I need to study, do, advocate for next in order to effect change. And this is a conversation that I think is missing when it comes to our leaders

She is not eligible. Have a nice day!

she constantly renews herself. She is constantly thinking, how can I do better, how can I serve my community better, what do I need to study, do, advocate for next in order to effect change. And this is a conversation that I think is missing when it comes to our leaders

consult post #26

The entire thesis of this thread is moot.
Omar is foreign born, so by law she can't be president. ... :cool:
Ted Cruz was born in Canada, he ran

Michael Bennet was born in New Delhi, he ran

so why cant Ilhan run? i think you just hate Muslims! WHY DO YOU HATE MUSLIMS?

They were born to American parents. Omar? Not so much!

the only way to get us out of these dark uncertain times is to elect The Fighter From Mogadishu Incredible Ilhan Omar as POTUS

Meh, president Trump was sent to us by God we'll stick with him another 4 years. Who knows maybe he can convince Dems to stop killing babies in the womb.

consult post #26

I did. She is not eligible.

she was 8 when civil war broke out in somalia, and now its breaking out of america. she has that experience

GOT GET 'EM ILHAM! WOOOOOO!

when we aren't hungry for justice, its because we are too full of white privilege
Back in the 1970's when I got out of high school and looking for employment, I did not feel very privileged with the diversity and draconian quotas. There are many white guys from that era who lived through that. Plus there was a malaise in that decade as we had to start paying the bills for LBJ's dreams.

Is this a joke? I honestly can’t tell

She's not a natural born Citizen
THE END

Forum List

Back