Listen to Hillary's actual words over destroying the Middle East.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
She threatens nuclear war against Iran. Really have you thought through your vote? Do you really want her picking SCOTUS nomination? Really, she isn't honest or bright. Remember her slogan "I'm with her?" That's what it was until Trump pointed out how it was so self-centered then she changed it.

Listen to the video, again I dare you.

Not only that she wants a no fly zone in syria which will be a direct provocation to russia.

She will start a war with Russia, since they are "for sure" responsible for hacking the DNC server. Remember, combating a hacking requires a military response, rather than hiring better security (or locating the server on your yard).

Not only that she wants a no fly zone in syria which will be a direct provocation to russia.

Isn't it odd how scared the left wing acted about Trump supposedly asking about using nuclear weapons. They act scared about him asking but Hillary has actually threatened to use them. There is something wrong with those who only vote by the alphabet.

Isn't it odd how scared the left wing acted about Trump supposedly asking about using nuclear weapons. They act scared about him asking but Hillary has actually threatened to use them. There is something wrong with those who only vote by the alphabet.

Yep

Hillary is one power-mad maniac. I wonder how many wars she'll start in the interests of her globalist masters.

Forum List

Back