I'm going to watch CNN to watch them shed tears about Hillary Clinton's failed candidacy

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm going to watch CNN to watch them shed tears about Hillary Clinton's failed candidacy.

I already watched Wolf Blitzer refuse to allow Rudy Guiliani finish a sentence while Rudy Guiliani was explaining how all the Wikileaks revelations prove that Hillary has committed numerous crimes for which he as a prosecutor could indict her.

Then I switched to FOX to watch them gloat about Hillary's downfall, but now I want to watch more CNN tears.

Liberal tears are absolutely delicious.

I will keep you updated.

Trump is about to talk in Iowa.

They're explaining how close Huma is to Hillary, a right arm, a daughter, etc.

It's becoming clear to me that Weiner was a liability that the Clintons didn't really deal with appropriately.

They're saying Hillary will have to ask the Justice Department appoint a Special Prosecutor if she is elected.

Sounds like a rewind of what happened when Bill was President.

"The whole point of the Hillary campaign is to disqualify Trump -- you're stuck with her."

Let's see how that works out.

There's always the option of not voting for either candidate.

FOX reported that Trump predicted that Weiner would take down Huma and he made that prediction in 2013.

I think someone on FOX said Crooked Hillary could actually pardon herself if the unthinkable happens and she gets elected. :p

I'm going to watch CNN to watch them shed tears about Hillary Clinton's failed candidacy.

I already watched Wolf Blitzer refuse to allow Rudy Guiliani finish a sentence while Rudy Guiliani was explaining how all the Wikileaks revelations prove that Hillary has committed numerous crimes for which he as a prosecutor could indict her.

Then I switched to FOX to watch them gloat about Hillary's downfall, but now I want to watch more CNN tears.

I will keep you updated.

I saw Rudy. He couldn't stay on subject, and wouldn't give a strait answer to any questions. His mud slinging didn't prove anything except that he's an idiot.

A CNN reporter told Anderson Cooper that the Trump rally in Iowa had 6-7 times as many people as the Hillary rally.

I will keep you updated.

Was just watching CNN also. Liberals are in shock and whining about how unfair this is. They loved Comey in July!

I think someone on FOX said Crooked Hillary could actually pardon herself if the unthinkable happens and she gets elected. :p
If ANYBODY would try that, it'd be her. Although I could see trump doing that too. Exciting times whoever wins this thing.

Forum List

Back