List of lefty riots and list of righty riots

No it isn't. The police are not the federal government. They are not even the local government.
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1.a violent uprising against an authority or government:"the insurrection was savagely put down"
Had you ever even heard the word "insurrection" before 1/6? There's a good reason for that. It's a word we formerly only ever heard when some third world government fell to a coup. Civil strife is common to every society on earth but the term "insurrection" is only used when citizens try to forcibly remove the leaders of their government.

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
Tulsa
Rosewood
Should I go on or are we sensing the pattern?
If you have riots to list, put them in their appropriate lists. Lefty riots, righty riots. I am not interested in patterns.
Then why the list?

Just in time for Memorial Day, the Republican Party turned its back on those who fought and died for our country. The Republican Party turned its back on our Constitution and our proud traditions.

There was an assault on our government and Republicans do not want Americans to learn why.

Many are puzzled by the decisions being made by McConnell and his colleagues. They are indeed strange.

We know the GOP leadership asks, "how high?" when Trump tells them to jump, but Trump has never been known as a political strategist. Is he making the decisions for the GOP leadership?

That would explain everything.

We also know the Republican Party has been captured at the grassroots level by intelligence challenged members of Trump's cult who shy away from reality.

Because of that, we know Republican candidates must have Trump's endorsement or they will not be nominated.

By its actions directed by Trump, the Republican Party has disgraced itself. What is the point of winning the nomination if the candidate can't win the general?

Already, under Trump's leadership, the party lost the House, Senate, and Presidency. Republicans do not seem to be making much sense.

It gets worse.

Following the dishonorable vote by Senate Republicans, Speaker Pelosi made this statement.

“Honoring our responsibility to the Congress in which we serve and the Country which we love, Democrats will proceed to find the truth.

This begs another question. Senate Republicans voted down a fully bipartisan commission. The Democrats bowed to every Republican demand in the formation of this commission.

Now it appears that Pelosi will create a select committee to investigate Jan. 6. Why is it Trump and the GOP leadership prefer a committee controlled by Democrats as opposed to a bipartisan commission?

Of course, the Republicans will label the committee partisan. Which, of course, is true because that was the choice they made, not the Democrats.

The main point, however, is that the House committee will provide facts to the American people concerning Jan. 6. Indisputable facts the GOP will be unable to question, which is why they voted down the commission in the first place.

Much like the facts in Trump's two impeachments. In each case he was exonerated by Senate Republicans who ignored the facts, not engaging and disputing the facts.

By way of review, a few questions were asked in the above report -- important questions.

Is Trump making the decisions for the GOP leadership?

The Republican Party has disgraced itself. What is the point of winning the nomination if the candidate can't win the general?

Now it appears that Pelosi will create a select committee to investigate Jan. 6. Why is it Trump and the GOP leadership prefer a committee controlled by Democrats as opposed to a bipartisan commission?

Now here is what's interesting. Senate Republicans are avoiding the media. They refuse to answer these questions and many others about their disgraceful vote. Nine of them didn't even vote.

I have this old fashion idea that these Senators represent us. They work for the people. The people hire them, and the people can fire them.

But I guess that is not true in the case of Republican lawmakers.

Or so they think. They are making very bad decisions with impunity. This will not continue.

Equally interesting, there are a large number of intelligence challenged Republicans on this forum. They will not answer these questions, either. In fact they have remained silent for months. They are unable to respond intelligently to defend their party or themselves.

What do you think of a person who is incapable of speaking for himself or herself?

Do we want them to choose our lawmakers, governors, and the President?

Had you ever even heard the word "insurrection" before 1/6? There's a good reason for that. It's a word we formerly only ever heard when some third world government fell to a coup. Civil strife is common to every society on earth but the term "insurrection" is only used when citizens try to forcibly remove the leaders of their government.
Can you read?

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Tulsa
Rosewood
If you have riots to list, put them in their appropriate lists. Lefty riots, righty riots. I am not interested in patterns.
Then why the list?
Pure evasion. You can't list ANY riots as the opening post requests. Go on now, post your next evasion.

By way of review, a few questions were asked in the above report -- important questions.

The Republican Party has disgraced itself. What is the point of winning the nomination if the candidate can't win the general?

Now here is what's interesting. Senate Republicans are avoiding the media. They refuse to answer these questions and many others about their disgraceful vote. Nine of them didn't even vote.

I have this old fashion idea that these Senators represent us. They work for the people. The people hire them, and the people can fire them.

Or so they think. They are making very bad decisions with impunity. This will not continue.

Equally interesting, there are a large number of intelligence challenged Republicans on this forum. They will not answer these questions, either. In fact they have remained silent for months. They are unable to respond intelligently to defend their party or themselves.

What do you think of a person who is incapable of speaking for himself or herself?

Actually, summer really is the warmest season.

Trump has thoroughly befouled the GOP, and not just by his ridiculous Big Lie caused by his insecurity and moral impotence.

An example of the pervasiveness of the deterioration: Trump-bum-kissing Congresswoman (who entertains but does not legislate) Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy was Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) called her recent anti-semitic remarks "wrong" and "appalling." Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) described them as "outrageous and reprehensible."

Marjorie Taylor Greene is now roughly twice as popular with Republican voters as the GOP's 2012 presidential nominee.

Can you read?
Can you? I told you it's not insurrection unless it is an attack on government leadership and it seems you just disregarded my comment. Oh well, stay ignorant and see if I care.

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
Pure evasion. You can't list ANY riots as the opening post requests. Go on now, post your next evasion.
I posted 2.
Guess reading what you don't like is not a strength of yours.

Can you? I told you it's not insurrection unless it is an attack on government leadership and it seems you just disregarded my comment. Oh well, stay ignorant and see if I care.
So I'm supposed to take your word for it when the real definition says otherwise.

insurrection​

noun

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən \

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
I posted 2.
If I had a dollar for every time a lefty claimed to have previously posted something that they are evading posting, I'd be rich. It is always posted "somewhere", but there is always a reason why it can't be posted again. I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more. Go on post your next evasion.

So I'm supposed to take your word for it when the real definition says otherwise.

insurrection​

noun

in·sur·rec·tion | \ ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən \

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
Yes, you are supposed to take my word for it. Insurrection is an attempted overthrow of the government and nothing else.

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
I posted 2.
If I had a dollar for every time a lefty claimed to have previously posted something that they are evading posting, I'd be rich. It is always posted "somewhere", but there is always a reason why it can't be posted again. I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more. Go on post your next evasion.
Tulsa, Rosewood.

REMEMBER?
It was just a few posts ago?
REMEMBER?

Or maybe those memories just aren't convenient?
Or maybe you suffer Kelly Bundy syndrome and your tiny brain is just too full of the lies you hold precious so any new information forces actual factual information out the other ear.

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
I posted 2.
Tulsa, Rosewood.

REMEMBER?
REMEMBER?

Or maybe you suffer Kelly Bundy syndrome and your tiny brain is just too full of the lies you hold precious so any new information forces actual factual information out the other ear.
You just quoted me saying "I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more." The opening post asks for riots to be assigned to lefties or righties, not by race. You have not specified which lists these are for, so which lists are you listing these kkk riots under?

You forgot Charlottesville....where you guys beat the living shit out of a black man....

I can answer your questions:
1. No, Trump is not making decisions for GOP leadership. Trump has cred because he won in 2016 in the biggest election upset in history, when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning. Here you can watch with delight the GOP's favorite video:

2. Who said that the GOP can't win in the general? Watch the video in #1 again. I'm sure we'll have a similar video in 2024 between the GOP nominee and unelectable Kamala.

3. Nancy's partisan "commission" was always going to be another "Russia Collusion" witch-hunt. The FBI is arresting the criminals who rioted. No one cares WTF Nancy, Shiff, and fatboy Nadler publish. It will be partisan trash. The 2022 voters will decide who does a better job running DC.

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
I posted 2.
Tulsa, Rosewood.

REMEMBER?
REMEMBER?

You just quoted me saying "I'd ask you which lists your riots were posted to, but I already know you are only going to evade some more." The opening post asks for riots to be assigned to lefties or righties, not by race. You have not specified which lists these are for, so which lists are you listing these kkk riots under?
Right, sorry for your inability to recognize whether a bunch of White people murdering Black people and destroying their communities is or is not "right wing."

Geez.

Tulsa
Rosewood
Then why the list?
I posted 2.
Tulsa, Rosewood.

REMEMBER?
REMEMBER?

Right, sorry for your inability to recognize whether a bunch of White people murdering Black people and destroying their communities is or is not "right wing."

Geez.
You are STILL evading.

Democrats should be paying reparations to blacks for those horrible massacres.

Forum List

Back