List of lefty riots and list of righty riots

It’s funny watching conservatives try to justify Jan 6.
It's even funnier to see lefties list how many righty riots occurred between 1/6/21 and the Civil war. Can you even list one riot from either side to add to the two lists that the thread is about?
There have been plenty of riots. You can Google them if you want.

That doesn’t make Jan 6 any less terrible. And it’s 100% Trump’s fault.
Let's see you add just one riot to each list. I don't think you can, I think you will have to evade.

It's even funnier to see lefties list how many righty riots occurred between 1/6/21 and the Civil war. Can you even list one riot from either side to add to the two lists that the thread is about?

Let's see you add just one riot to each list. I don't think you can, I think you will have to evade.
I already said you can go Google it if you want. I don’t care enough and I’m not your errand boy.

Nothing is going to justify Trump’s responsibility for Jan 6.

contrivances, such as "equity" in justification for suppressing the whites? That kind of contrivance?

This nonsense about trying to interfere with our democracy is the true "BIG LIE".

But the left always does this.

Cops are killing Blacks indiscriminately while the truth is, they kill more whites.

Whites are killing blacks in genocidal numbers.

Yet more blacks kill blacks than any other group

Always, you take a single, minute incident and blow it out to huge proportions while wanting to silence talk about your own bad behavior.
Your desperate attempt at diversion aside, while no "riot" is justifiable, imho, this one directly targeting our government of, by, and for the People is, by far, of the greatest national consequence and existential implications:

If you can cite any other such attack of comparable depravity in its contempt for our democratic way of life, please cite it.
While you so desperately need to buy into the narrative and ignore the carnage done to this country by the riots last year and the current carnage of this administration, you focus on lying about a group of protesters who violated the law for the purpose of demanding from our representatives, a simple delay to initiate a real and bipartisan investigation in REAL questionable actions taken during the last election.

I know you fucks want to blow it up to be more, but it simply wasn't. The protestors were not acting on the orders of a man you people are literally mentally deranged about. There were patriots who were being railroaded and took action.

So, until you start talking about the incitements of the Democrats to attack our democratic institutions, I don't really want to hear about it.
Trump goons attacking the U.S. Congress is an especially egregious example of the FBI's documenting and increase in the number of domestic terror arrests, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

How many rioters, regardless of their flavor, have proclaimed - via banners, hats, and other paraphernalia - their allegiance to a particular politician, left, right or center?

One, in the only direct assault upon our democratic system of self-governance:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

Of course, Trump's goons attacking the Capitol in January was an especially outrageous instance of a long-standing trend internationally.

Right-wing terror attacks since 1990:

1. USA - Anti-abortion murders (1993 to 1998).
  2. USA - Oklahoma City bombing (1995).
  3. USA - Larry Shoemake (1996).
  4. USA - Eric Rudolph (1996 to 1998).
  5. UK - Neo-Nazi London bomber (1999).
  6. USA - Christian murder of gay couple (1999).
  7. USA - Benjamin Nathaniel Smith (1999).
  8. USA - Jewish Community Center(1999).

9. USA - Richard Baumhammers (2000).
  10. Germany - Neo-Nazi killings in Germany (2000 to 2007).
  11. USA - Mark Stroman (2001).

12. USA - Knoxville church shooting (2008).
  13. USA - Keith Luke rape and murder (2009).
  14. USA - Pittsburgh police officers (2009).
  15. USA - Anti-abortion murder(2009).

16. Norway - Norway attacks (2011). Though perhaps should be just insane.
  17. USA - Holly Grigsby (2011).
  18. USA - Sikh temple shooting (2012).
  19. UK - Pavlo Lapshyn (2013). (Though he was not actually British, but an immigrant only in the country a few days.)
  20. USA - Jewish Community Center shooting (2014). The killer was a fan of Israel-hater Max Blumenthal.
  21. UK - Mold, Wales (2015). Zack Davies, the attacker in Mold, was both pro-Nazi and pro-jihad.
  22. USA - Charleston black church massacre (2015).
  23. USA - Lafayette cinema shooting (2015).
  24. Germany - Stabbing of Henriette Reker (2015).
  25. Sweden - School attack (2015).
  26. USA - Planned Parenthood shooting (2015).
  27. UK - Assassination of Jo Cox MP (2016). Though perhaps should be just insane.

28. Canada - Quebec mosque massacre (2017).
  29. USA - Kansas racist shooting (2017).
  30. USA - Timothy Caughman (2017).
  31. USA - Richard Collins murder (2017).
  32. UK - Finsbury Park mosque (2017).
  33. USA - Charlottesville rally attack (2017).
  34. USA - Kenneth Gleason (2017).
  35. UK - Leicester car attack (2017).
  36. USA - Blaze Bernstein (2018).
  37. Italy - Macerata shooting (2018).
  38. USA - The "MAGA bomber" (2018).
  39. USA - Pittsburgh synagogue massacre (2018).
  40. USA - Kentucky murders (2018).
  41. Germany - Bottrop and Essen (2019).
  42. New Zealand - Christchurch mosque massacre (2019).
  43. UK - Vincent Fuller (2019).
  44. USA - Poway synagogue attack (2019).
  45. Germany - Assassination of Walter Lübcke (2019).
  46. USA - El Paso massacre (2019).
  47. Norway - Mosque attack (2019).
  48. Germany - Synagogue attack (2019).
  49. Germany - Hanau massacre (2020).
  50. USA - Atlanta spa shootings (2021).

Last edited:

I already said you can go Google it if you want. I don’t care enough and I’m not your errand boy.

There is a good reason why you and schmidlap do not post any righty riots to the list, and why you evade the thread topic. The lies that you tell about why you don't post any riots on this thread are not the real reason. The real reason is that you are not able to. You only have one agenda to post about, regardless of what the thread topic is. Even if this was a thread about recipes or songs, you would still be posting crap about Jan 6 as if it was related somehow to the thread topic. Time to stop lying. All of your evasion of the thread topic just shows how you are too weak to respond to it.

There is a good reason why you and schmidlap do not post any righty riots to the list, and why you evade the thread topic. The lies that you tell about why you don't post any riots on this thread are not the real reason. The real reason is that you are not able to. You only have one agenda to post about, regardless of what the thread topic is. Even if this was a thread about recipes or songs, you would still be posting crap about Jan 6 as if it was related somehow to the thread topic. Time to stop lying. All of your evasion of the thread topic just shows how you are too weak to respond to it.
Look at you trying desperately to direct attention to OTHER riots and not the Jan 6 riot. Your attempt to justify/minimize that isn't going to work.

Nothing you say is going to make that incident any less terrible and it's still 100% Trump's fault.

EvMetro said:
There is a good reason why you and @schmidlap do not post any righty riots to the list, and why you evade the thread topic.
It should be acknowledged that the Trump goons' attack upon the U.S. Congress as well as the increased right wing violence in the U.S. as confirmed by the FBI is rampant in some other democracies as well. E.g.,

Right-wing terror threat still on the rise

Australia's right-wing terrorism threat has continued to rise with almost half of domestic spy counter-terrorism investigations now dedicated to ideological extremists.

ASIO director-general Mike Burgess told a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra on Tuesday terror threats were complex and challenging.

"Our investigations in ideologically motivated violent extremism, such as racists and nationalists, are approaching 50 per cent of our counter-terrorism onshore caseload," he said...

[Right-wing terror threat still on the rise]

Still wont excuse the TRUMPriot of Jan 6
Or equate with its historical significance.

You got something right for a change even though it was unwitingly.
The lefts year of across the country rioting will go down as the worst case of rioting with no cause in our history causing billions in damages to innocent civilians.
While the one protest from the right will go down as a search for justice from the source.
Quickly forgotten after the atrocity of Jan 6
We have see violent protest before

Never saw a PRESIDENT incite an insurrection and send an angry mob after his own Vice President
Did Trump tell the police to invite that crowd in? Did Trump hire Lefty Sullivan to lead them in?
Before or after they smashed the windows

View attachment 495025

Your reply has nothing to do with the conversation.
A broken window is the least of what the left did during their year of violence.
oh.....really
Broken window says you were not invited in
Broken window says you are not just a tourist
Crawling through a broken window got a female terrorist killed

XpotentialChaos said:
Nothing you say is going to make that incident any less terrible and it's still 100% Trump's fault.

Thus, the desperate attempt at diversion and the contriving fake equivalencies rather than honestly confronting the unprecedented attack upon democracy.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

The House Oversight Committee held a hearing Wednesday on white supremacism and the role of militia groups amid the current rise of right-wing extremism—a topic fresh on the minds of lawmakers who sat in the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 as members of the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters stormed the building. Rep. Andy Biggs, however, thought the focus of the hearing was redundant, asking his colleagues: At what point would the committee look into violence committed by anti-fascist groups?
Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 5.08.31 PM.png
In spite of unrest that followed some protests, Black Lives Matter protests remained overwhelmingly peaceful throughout 2020. Nevertheless, right-wing pundits and politicians have fearmongered about “antifa” and Black Lives Matter descending upon American cities, turning them over to anarchy.
Biggs’ unwillingness to examine the violence committed by pro-Trump militia groups on Jan. 6 and his desire to deflect focus onto the favorite boogeymen of the right may have something to do with his own connections to right-wing extremist groups—and the role he played in supporting the so-called Stop the Steal movement.
Ali Alexander, the far-right activist behind the so-called Stop the Steal movement, said he schemed up the massive Jan. 6 rally with three GOP lawmakers: Reps. Mo Brooks of Alabama, Paul Gosar of Arizona—and Biggs. The Stop the Steal movement, aimed at overturning the 2020 election results by promoting the big lie that the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump through fraud, had attracted anti-government extremist militia groups, including the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters. On Jan. 6, Alexander and the three congressmen were determined to prevent Congress from certifying the Electoral College votes...
It's as if Roosevelt's address to Congress of December 8, 1941 that focused upon Japan had elicited the objection of a strident Japanophile,

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 5.10.47 PM.png

"Hey! Talk about Mexico too!"

Last edited:
I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
Tulsa
Rosewood
Should I go on or are we sensing the pattern?

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
Tulsa
Rosewood
Should I go on or are we sensing the pattern?
If you have riots to list, put them in their appropriate lists. Lefty riots, righty riots. I am not interested in patterns.

The insurrection was something new and different in American history. Trying to demote it to the same thing as the anti-police protests that got out of hand is disingenuous at best. The worst case scenario of any urban riot is destroyed property and some more police brutality. Order is usually restored before the night is over. On 1/6 there was an attempt to take out an entire branch of government. That's not just a riot, that's history. Downplaying it only guarantees it will happen again.
Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1.a violent uprising against an authority or government:"the insurrection was savagely put down"

Aren't police an authority? So, anyone attacking police at any level are insurrectionists right?!?

The insurrection was something new and different in American history. Trying to demote it to the same thing as the anti-police protests that got out of hand is disingenuous at best. The worst case scenario of any urban riot is destroyed property and some more police brutality. Order is usually restored before the night is over. On 1/6 there was an attempt to take out an entire branch of government. That's not just a riot, that's history. Downplaying it only guarantees it will happen again.
Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1.a violent uprising against an authority or government:"the insurrection was savagely put down"

Aren't police an authority? So, anyone attacking police at any level are insurrectionists right?!?
Protesting and lobbying for police reform is not insurrection. Trying to take down or paralyze the government is.

Forum List

Back