List of fake news stories put out by the marxist MSM media.

This is just 8 of at least 24 stories in 5 days.

1. Entire Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Being a "Muslim Ban"

Using 7 countries designated by the Obama administration as failed states crawling with Islamic terrorists, the Trump administration instituted a pause on the admission of foreign nationals coming from those countries for 90 days, and halted the refugee programs from all countries for 120 days to beef up the vetting process. In the 40-plus other Muslim-majority countries throughout the world, immigration continues as usual.

A Muslim ban would ban Muslims. Trump's refugee pause affects all people of all religions and does not at all affect over three dozen other Muslim-majority countries.

Calling this a Muslim Ban is an outright lie.

2. CNN Lies About Tying Fox News In the Ratings On Inauguration Day

The ratings weren't even close. CNN came in a distant second place, a humiliating second pace.

3. Time Magazine Blames Misreporting On Trump

Time Magazine's Ryan Teague Beckwith attempted to blame misreporting on Trump's Executive Orders on Trump. This of course is an absurd lie. The Executive Orders might not be released as quickly as Time would like, but that in no way excuses Fake News from left-wing reporters attempting to fill in the blanks to suit their own twisted agenda.

4. Washington Post "Fact Checker" Attempts to Gin Up Dissent Against Trump

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, the single most dishonest member of the media I have ever come across, used his Twitter feed to outright manufacture Fake News against Trump. He called on foreign-service officers to sign a dissent memo, which would then become an anti-Trump story.

5. EXTRAORDINARY Lies of Omission About Foreign-Born Threats to America

In their push for a narrative, Fake News oftentimes comes from what the media intentionally fails to report. The lack of context is purposeful in pursuit of their destroy-Trump agenda. Here is what you are not being told about the very real threat of foreign-born terrorists:

US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees

Between 2001 and 2014, 380 foreign-born terrorists were convicted in America, 40 of those were refugees.

Islamic State finds success infiltrating its terrorists into refugee flows to West

6. AP Reports that Trump's Vote Fraud Expert is Registered in Three States

By reporting non-news as news, the AP's obvious goal is to mislead readers into believing this man is committing vote fraud. Many people are registered in more than one state. I myself am registered in Wisconsin, California, and North Carolina. We are a transient country. Millions have lived and voted and registered in more than one state. This is a non-story.

Imagine if the AP was this concerned about actual illegal voting.

7. The Viral Lie that Dick Cheney Blasted Trump Over His Refugee Pause

Never happened.

8. Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Based On His Business Interests

From NPR, to Fortune magazine, to Reuters, to Vox… The lie that Trump's refugee pause is based on countries his company does not do business with went viral for a full day.

Even the left-wing Washington Post got on board.

As we now know, the seven countries chosen by Trump came from a list the Obama Administration put together, a list of countries riddled with terror and lacking in the infrastructure necessary to adequately vet immigrants and refugees.

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days
--------------------------------------------

That is just 8 stories of 24 fake LIES stories put out by the marxist media. Read the rest of them and post some yourself.

Oh, we know this will not dent the demented asswipes on the left. Truth always makes them run like cockroaches when a light is turned on.
Hey! I know! Let's get rid of the first Amendment! Let's have a State-run media that doesn't question infallible admin's statements on Russia, Sweden or Bowling Green or show pictures of crowds or nuance AFTER the fact on Exec Orders like 'travel' (not Muslim) bans. I heard Trump say just today that he would never let the press get away with lying. He didn't say the press should not let him get away with lying...but we know what he means, right?
Deliberately perpetuating lies to defame a.person or.overthrow a.government isn't protected.by the first amendment, douchebag. It's called.libel, and.seditious libel, and.it's a.crime.

Judge Throws Out CNN's Attempt To Dismiss $30 Million "Fake News" Lawsuit - MILO NEWS

Seriously people, turn on NPR once I day, I beg you.

FACT CHECK: Did a Judge Rule that CNN is 'Fake News'?

The court did not examine the overall practices of CNN outside Carbone’ complaint or say (or even hint) that the network deals in “fake news.” The ruling did not even constitute a final judgement in favor of the plaintiff; it simply established that Carbone had sufficiently proved grounds to proceed with the suit against CNN.

The hopeless morons still believe the stories that are confirmed to be fake news. Fake news? No, flat out lies. Pure propaganda right out of Goebbels hand book.

They are still defending them.

Sheep

It is a Muslim ban. He ran on a Muslim ban and that was his whole intent .

Republicans insist this isn’t a ‘Muslim ban.’ Trump and Giuliani aren’t helping their cause at all.

“I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani said. "So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Giuliani continued: “And what we did was, we focused on, instead of religion, danger — the areas of the world that create danger for us. Which is a factual basis, not a religious basis. Perfectly legal, perfectly sensible. And that's what the ban is based on. It's not based on religion. It's based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.”

It's hard not to read Giuliani's comments as confirmation that a Muslim ban was the original intent, if not the final result. He's basically arguing it's not a Muslim ban because that wasn't practical. And given the particulars of the final result — even if not explicitly a religious test — it's not hard to draw a line between A and B.[...]

BRODY: Persecuted Christians, we’ve talked about this, the refugees overseas. The refugee program, or the refugee changes you’re looking to make. As it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority here?

TRUMP: Yes.

BRODY: You do?

TRUMP: They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough, to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim, you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible, and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them.​

Main Stream media lies! Lol!!
Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean its a lie, Homer.
Just because you applaud lies doesn't make them true, pig.

It is a Muslim ban. He ran on a Muslim ban and that was his whole intent .

Republicans insist this isn’t a ‘Muslim ban.’ Trump and Giuliani aren’t helping their cause at all.

“I'll tell you the whole history of it," Giuliani said. "So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Giuliani continued: “And what we did was, we focused on, instead of religion, danger — the areas of the world that create danger for us. Which is a factual basis, not a religious basis. Perfectly legal, perfectly sensible. And that's what the ban is based on. It's not based on religion. It's based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.”

It's hard not to read Giuliani's comments as confirmation that a Muslim ban was the original intent, if not the final result. He's basically arguing it's not a Muslim ban because that wasn't practical. And given the particulars of the final result — even if not explicitly a religious test — it's not hard to draw a line between A and B.[...]

BRODY: Persecuted Christians, we’ve talked about this, the refugees overseas. The refugee program, or the refugee changes you’re looking to make. As it relates to persecuted Christians, do you see them as kind of a priority here?

TRUMP: Yes.

BRODY: You do?

TRUMP: They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough, to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim, you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible, and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair. So we are going to help them.​

Main Stream media lies! Lol!!
Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean its a lie, Homer.
Just because you applaud lies doesn't make them tue, pig.

Just because you disagree doesn't make them fake news

This is just 8 of at least 24 stories in 5 days.

1. Entire Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Being a "Muslim Ban"

Using 7 countries designated by the Obama administration as failed states crawling with Islamic terrorists, the Trump administration instituted a pause on the admission of foreign nationals coming from those countries for 90 days, and halted the refugee programs from all countries for 120 days to beef up the vetting process. In the 40-plus other Muslim-majority countries throughout the world, immigration continues as usual.

A Muslim ban would ban Muslims. Trump's refugee pause affects all people of all religions and does not at all affect over three dozen other Muslim-majority countries.

Calling this a Muslim Ban is an outright lie.

2. CNN Lies About Tying Fox News In the Ratings On Inauguration Day

The ratings weren't even close. CNN came in a distant second place, a humiliating second pace.

3. Time Magazine Blames Misreporting On Trump

Time Magazine's Ryan Teague Beckwith attempted to blame misreporting on Trump's Executive Orders on Trump. This of course is an absurd lie. The Executive Orders might not be released as quickly as Time would like, but that in no way excuses Fake News from left-wing reporters attempting to fill in the blanks to suit their own twisted agenda.

4. Washington Post "Fact Checker" Attempts to Gin Up Dissent Against Trump

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, the single most dishonest member of the media I have ever come across, used his Twitter feed to outright manufacture Fake News against Trump. He called on foreign-service officers to sign a dissent memo, which would then become an anti-Trump story.

5. EXTRAORDINARY Lies of Omission About Foreign-Born Threats to America

In their push for a narrative, Fake News oftentimes comes from what the media intentionally fails to report. The lack of context is purposeful in pursuit of their destroy-Trump agenda. Here is what you are not being told about the very real threat of foreign-born terrorists:

US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees

Between 2001 and 2014, 380 foreign-born terrorists were convicted in America, 40 of those were refugees.

Islamic State finds success infiltrating its terrorists into refugee flows to West

6. AP Reports that Trump's Vote Fraud Expert is Registered in Three States

By reporting non-news as news, the AP's obvious goal is to mislead readers into believing this man is committing vote fraud. Many people are registered in more than one state. I myself am registered in Wisconsin, California, and North Carolina. We are a transient country. Millions have lived and voted and registered in more than one state. This is a non-story.

Imagine if the AP was this concerned about actual illegal voting.

7. The Viral Lie that Dick Cheney Blasted Trump Over His Refugee Pause

Never happened.

8. Media Lies About Trump's Refugee Pause Based On His Business Interests

From NPR, to Fortune magazine, to Reuters, to Vox… The lie that Trump's refugee pause is based on countries his company does not do business with went viral for a full day.

Even the left-wing Washington Post got on board.

As we now know, the seven countries chosen by Trump came from a list the Obama Administration put together, a list of countries riddled with terror and lacking in the infrastructure necessary to adequately vet immigrants and refugees.

--------------------------------------------

That is just 8 stories of 24 fake LIES stories put out by the marxist media. Read the rest of them and post some yourself.

Oh, we know this will not dent the demented asswipes on the left. Truth always makes them run like cockroaches when a light is turned on.
run away from this
So, based on our election laws, Trump won. Full stop! When does the campaign end and the presidential leadership and management begin? At this point is his first term, Obama had presented a stimulus bill to Congress, gotten it passed by both houses, and already signed it into law. You may remember that back then our economy was in a serious tailspin, and this was his first step to address our economic problems. A key piece of the T's campaign was that the "economy was in terrible shape". If he really believes that, when can we expect a bill presented to Congress to fix it? Over the past year or more, more than 150,000 new jobs have been created every month. How does he want to change this to fix the "terrible shape" he says our economy is in?

Two possibilities, perhaps: 1. he doesn't believe that things that he said are true, or 2) he has no idea how to actually lead and manage our government to get things done.

Biggest Fake News of all, calling the MSM Marxist. Every time a Trump acolyte posts something like that, it vindicates all the negative publicity he's been getting.
How so? Makes no sense. The press has hammered Republicans all long. I can remember how unfair they were to Reagan. Bush was treated horribly. How many negative stories did they do on Obama? I don't remember any.
Of course it makes no sense. What I can't tell is if he is if he is defending the lies the media tells, or if he is denying they are lies at all.

What happens when truth is presented they ramble on in incoherent statements that are either irrelevant or just complete and utter nonsensical bullshit.

That ass face is amazing. He has managed to do both in his pathetic statement. The truly scary thing is he thinks he is making sense.

See what I mean about them?

Biggest Fake News of all, calling the MSM Marxist. Every time a Trump acolyte posts something like that, it vindicates all the negative publicity he's been getting.

All news is fake unless it is praising Donald John Trump by claiming he is the second coming of Christ...

They actually provide their sources
Something Trump won't do

Um.....um.......that is what I was told

All news is fake unless it is praising Donald John Trump by claiming he is the second coming of Christ...
Fox and friends is not fake

So, based on our election laws, Trump won. Full stop! When does the campaign end and the presidential leadership and management begin? At this point is his first term, Obama had presented a stimulus bill to Congress, gotten it passed by both houses, and already signed it into law.
Obama had a cabinet by then, dems are still holding up Trump's. And the stimulus itself was a lie, it went to unions and created no jobs. You prove that fake news works on some.

That's stupid. Don't project it onto others.

Ace-Ventura-Awesome-Bravo-Congrats-Congratulations-Good-for-you-Good-job-Great-Jim-Carey-Nice-one-Nice-work-Point-Right-on-Thank-you-Thanks-Thumbs-up-Way-to-go-Well-done-You-You-are-awesome-Oh-You-GIF.gif

So, based on our election laws, Trump won. Full stop! When does the campaign end and the presidential leadership and management begin? At this point is his first term, Obama had presented a stimulus bill to Congress, gotten it passed by both houses, and already signed it into law.
Obama had a cabinet by then, dems are still holding up Trump's. And the stimulus itself was a lie, it went to unions and created no jobs. You prove that fake news works on some.
Stimulus went to teachers and cops who were going to lose their jobs, shovel ready projects and tax rebates

How so? Makes no sense. The press has hammered Republicans all long. I can remember how unfair they were to Reagan. Bush was treated horribly. How many negative stories did they do on Obama? I don't remember any.

1. Why did the Reagan Administration have so many indictments and convictions? Is "I don't remember" the same as taking the 5th over and over, or the same as "I didn't have sex with that women"?

2. Where were those producers of Mushroom Clouds found during and after the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

3. Which person or industry decided you might not be allowed to keep you doctor?

4. How many deaths occurred in Sweden or at the Bowling Green Massacre?

Now rate these as most effort to mislead and least effort to mislead.
I just said Reagan was treated horribly. The press went after him and looks the other way for Obama, who's administration was filled with corruption. Thanks for proving my point.

1. Why did the Reagan Administration have so many indictments and convictions? Is "I don't remember" the same as taking the 5th over and over, or the same as "I didn't have sex with that women"?

2. Where were those producers of Mushroom Clouds found during and after the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

3. Which person or industry decided you might not be allowed to keep you doctor?

4. How many deaths occurred in Sweden or at the Bowling Green Massacre?

Now rate these as most effort to mislead and least effort to mislead.

I just said Reagan was treated horribly. The press went after him and looks the other way for Obama, who's administration was filled with corruption. Thanks for proving my point.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president.[1]
Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

You're not only a liar but one of the biggest, if not the biggest assholes on this message board.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president.[1]

You're not only a liar but one of the biggest, if not the biggest assholes on this message board.
LOL, I said it proves how the left in the media goes after the right. What is your post supposed to prove this time? Should Trump reopen Hillary list of problems along will all Obama's? He might if y'all make it an issue.

LOL, I said it proves how the left in the media goes after the right. What is your post supposed to prove this time? Should Trump reopen Hillary list of problems along will all Obama's? He might if y'all make it an issue.
I'd love to see Trump set a precident that can be used when it is his turn

There is no "left" in the media, your use of the word is simply an echo of others who use the word as a pejorative.

News' stories are based on putting facts together, and drawing conclusions. That this process confuses and pisses off trump and his followers, when it exposes them to ridicule, mendacity or worse, is understandable. What is not, and what is dangerous, is to declare the free press and enemy, seek to assassinate their character.

To be fair, Kellyanne did attempt to refute one issue by offering alternative facts, and was justifiably ridiculed for it.

There is no "left" in the media,
I'm not reading past that.

Forum List

Back