Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is what I imagine you must look like. Lol! :D

li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083.jpg
lol nah... I'm smiling. Just getting it off my chest.

I am not going to let you off here you know. :D You accused me of telling "vile lies" about you. Now produce those posts. Because I can certainly produce some where you said vile lies about me. Now let's do this.
I already responded to the vile lies you made up about me. If you want to talk about one of your vile despicable bull shit lies just pick the one you want to defend. Or you can just deflect again by calling me an idiot.

Sorry that you're an idiot. The world would be a better place if you weren't, I'm sure. Lol.
You just want more income redistribution from my paycheck.
‘Are there no prisons?”

‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

‘Both very busy, sir.’

‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

‘Nothing!’ Scrooge replied.

‘You wish to be anonymous?’

‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

‘Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.’

‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

I already responded to them. I already posted them. I'm not gonna rehash. And no I don't forfeit.

No you did not. Post them now individually. All the ones you think were lies. Or how about you just SAY what I lied about. Bet you can't do that either. Lol.
I already did.

Which post number? I mean, that way everyone can see that I'm just a big fat liar and you are my victim.
The ones I quoted, esp. the ones where I called you a liar. You can look them up yourself.

I looked. They are not there. So who is lying? That would be you. :lol: You made a claim, now back it up, pussy boy.
I already backed it up. You want to rehash an old post you're gonna have to go look up one of your lies that you want to defend. I called out each one of them individually. Not my fault you lack the intelligence to remember what you said an hour ago. Do you have Alzheimers?

Yes, the mob that responded to him. It's quite disgusting. Mia Farrow also posted his address online. There is no reason to do that other than to encourage mob violence.
You mean they did the same thing to him that those Oregon bakers did to that gay couple?

Wrong. They did the same thing to him that SJW mobs did to the bakers.

Try to keep up.
Wrong....the Oregon bakers posted the names and addresses of the gay couple. Now....that's ok, right?

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?
Ok. No. I only talk this way to people like you who continually and repeatedly insist that government taxation for the purpose of hand-out programs to the poor is a charitable endeavor. When clearly that is not the case. Just the opposite. Conservatives want to teach a man to fish. Liberals idea is to vilify the fishermen take their fish and distribute their fish to the people who sit at home and bitch and moan about the fishermen who don't appreciate giving them free fish every day while they go out and labor.

No, you don't care about other men . . . or women or children. You only want to throw temper tantrums that a small portion of your tax dollars are spent on helping those less fortunate than you. Those who maybe couldn't afford to go to college or did not have a supportive family and friend network. You want to punish them for being poor, but mostly, you don't want to spend your money to help them.
What part of YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME YOU BITCH IS CONFUSING YOU?
How about you just FUCK OFF? Or maybe you could learn a skill and do something meaningful with your life instead of learning out to be a leech.

Oops, more melt downs and tantrums. Hilarious. :lol:
That's right you used up piece of man meat, keep laughing. One of these days you're gonna have to earn your own way in life vs. leeching off my labors.

I think you should read through this. Here is an example of YOU for the board. :D Make sure everyone to expand the quotes.

No you did not. Post them now individually. All the ones you think were lies. Or how about you just SAY what I lied about. Bet you can't do that either. Lol.
I already did.

Which post number? I mean, that way everyone can see that I'm just a big fat liar and you are my victim.
The ones I quoted, esp. the ones where I called you a liar. You can look them up yourself.

I looked. They are not there. So who is lying? That would be you. :lol: You made a claim, now back it up, pussy boy.
I already backed it up. You want to rehash an old post you're gonna have to go look up one of your lies that you want to defend. I called out each one of them individually. Not my fault you lack the intelligence to remember what you said an hour ago. Do you have Alzheimers?

Nope, you have not. You cannot say what I've "lied" about. You cannot quote any posts where I allegedly lied. That makes you . . . a liar. :D

Yeah, that lion in Africa was killed...and the left is in mourning like a human was killed. I am sorry the lion was killed as well, I love animals a lot...even liberals.......but the mourning for the lion, vs. the silence on the killings at planned unparenthood are revealing...so a poll......

Please, for the purpose of this poll, state your political leanings.....if you dare...

I am a modern American Conservative.....
I'd rather a girl, that wants one, get an abortion than one dog die at a dog fight. I'd rather a girl get an abortion, if she wants one, and this lion roaming free.

lol nah... I'm smiling. Just getting it off my chest.

I am not going to let you off here you know. :D You accused me of telling "vile lies" about you. Now produce those posts. Because I can certainly produce some where you said vile lies about me. Now let's do this.
I already responded to the vile lies you made up about me. If you want to talk about one of your vile despicable bull shit lies just pick the one you want to defend. Or you can just deflect again by calling me an idiot.

Sorry that you're an idiot. The world would be a better place if you weren't, I'm sure. Lol.
‘Are there no prisons?”

‘Plenty of prisons,’ said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.’And the Union workhouses.’ demanded Scrooge. ‘Are they still in operation?’

‘Both very busy, sir.’

‘Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,’ said Scrooge. ‘I’m very glad to hear it.’

‘Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,’ returned the gentleman, ‘a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?’

‘I wish to be left alone,’ said Scrooge. ‘Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.’

‘If they would rather die,’ said Scrooge, ‘they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
I willingly give to good charities. What I don't agree with, is the process of FORCING PEOPLE TO GIVE TO CHARITIES THEY FEEL ARE BAD CHARITIES. See the difference?

Yes, the mob that responded to him. It's quite disgusting. Mia Farrow also posted his address online. There is no reason to do that other than to encourage mob violence.
You mean they did the same thing to him that those Oregon bakers did to that gay couple?

Try to keep up.
Wrong....the Oregon bakers posted the names and addresses of the gay couple. Now....that's ok, right?

It never okay to release personal information without permission about another person, IMO. It might not be illegal, but it is certainly sleazy.

‘Are there no prisons?”

‘Both very busy, sir.’

I willingly give to good charities. What I don't agree with, is the process of FORCING PEOPLE TO GIVE TO CHARITIES THEY FEEL ARE BAD CHARITIES. See the difference?

The government is NOT a charity. They take care of their people with their tax income, as they should. That is what tax money is FOR. It doesn't matter if you don't think it's "good." It feeds, clothes and provides medical care for hundreds of thousands of people at least. And this is mainly CHILDREN.

The concept is that Liberals have agendas that don't even make sense......
It's OK to kill a human life but the poor lions.............???
If that guy didn't eat the lion meat he should go to hell. That is if there was a god. No eat the meat, or donate it to the locals, then you have sinned in gods eyes, imo, if there was a god.

If you let the lion live, you don't have to carry it in your stomach for the next 9 months so letting the lion live is a no brainer. Was it threatening this dick head dentist?

And do I have to pay for the lion for the next 18 years and be responsible if it kills someone? Then kill the thing.

Yep...that's wrong....anymore?

Try to keep up.

It never okay to release personal information without permission about another person, IMO. It might not be illegal, but it is certainly sleazy.
You all thought it was funny when Trump did it to Lindsay Graham.

I already did.

Nope, you have not. You cannot say what I've "lied" about. You cannot quote any posts where I allegedly lied. That makes you . . . a liar. :D
Ok. You just said I cannot quote any posts where you allegedly lied. Yes I can. In fact you just lied about my ability to quote a post where you lied. So there you go. A lie exposed, in the post that I'm quoting. More particularly you lied numerous times about my opinions on topics. Those were the egregious ones that I'm mainly referring too.

Try to keep up.

The bakers as well as the pizza parlor were victimized by twitter mobs who posted their addresses.

The bakers were given a gag order when they responded publicly about the lawsuit. If they hadn't been sued, they wouldn't have discussed the gay couple with the press.

Try to keep up.

You all thought it was funny when Trump did it to Lindsay Graham.

Link? I didn't find it funny at all.

Ok. You just said I cannot quote any posts where you allegedly lied. Yes I can. In fact you just lied about my ability to quote a post where you lied. So there you go. A lie exposed, in the post that I'm quoting. More particularly you lied numerous times about my opinions on topics. Those were the egregious ones that I'm mainly referring too.

My gosh, you are a complete moron. Now, if you cannot post any evidence, then you are lying.

Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.
Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable lies, this pile of bull excrement that you uttered from your foul mouth.

Are you sure you aren't a sock of Pops? Maybe it's just old dudes . . . I don't know. You are wrong. I never lied. You have no evidence to support your lies, and I do. I posted mine, and I can say what you lied about. You said I was a "piece of man meat" who was collecting social services, for just one. Where are yours? Which post number? You keep making these claims that I lied about something, but you have not produced any evidence. Now put up or shut up.

Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.
Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable pile of bull excrement.

That's not a lie. That is the truth. :dunno: Most of you are exactly like that, IMO.

Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable pile of bull excrement.

I will add "vile" to that too, and YOU are the proof. Lol.

Forum List

Back