Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

This is what I imagine you must look like. Lol! :D

li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083.jpg
lol nah... I'm smiling. Just getting it off my chest.

I am not going to let you off here you know. :D You accused me of telling "vile lies" about you. Now produce those posts. Because I can certainly produce some where you said vile lies about me. Now let's do this.
I already responded to the vile lies you made up about me. If you want to talk about one of your vile despicable bull shit lies just pick the one you want to defend. Or you can just deflect again by calling me an idiot.

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

I am not going to let you off here you know. :D You accused me of telling "vile lies" about you. Now produce those posts. Because I can certainly produce some where you said vile lies about me. Now let's do this.
I already responded to the vile lies you made up about me. If you want to talk about one of your vile despicable bull shit lies just pick the one you want to defend. Or you can just deflect again by calling me an idiot.

What lies are those? Post them.

You can be obese and starving. Starving has to do with not getting proper nutrition! If you lived on potato chips and weighed 300 pounds, you can STILL die from starvation because your body is not getting the CORRECT nutrients.

Honestly, I don't think many people in America are starving, but that is BECAUSE of our social safety nets. Now, you may think these people are "bad" or whatever, but that is not a good enough reason for the government or us citizens to allow them and their children to starve or lack in things like vaccinations and other proper medical care and treatment. Then what happens when these people are flooding the hospitals because they're sick? Are you going to deny them medical treatment too?
Yeah cause having to pay your bills is the same as being killed and left to die in the street. ROFL you're full of shit.

Yes, when you cannot pay your bills, it is.
Let me get this straight you think having a bill for saving your life is the same as being left to die in the street. You're not too smart are you?

And I was here first.

Sorry that you're an idiot. The world would be a better place if you weren't, I'm sure. Lol.

You can be obese and starving. Starving has to do with not getting proper nutrition! If you lived on potato chips and weighed 300 pounds, you can STILL die from starvation because your body is not getting the CORRECT nutrients.

Honestly, I don't think many people in America are starving, but that is BECAUSE of our social safety nets. Now, you may think these people are "bad" or whatever, but that is not a good enough reason for the government or us citizens to allow them and their children to starve or lack in things like vaccinations and other proper medical care and treatment. Then what happens when these people are flooding the hospitals because they're sick? Are you going to deny them medical treatment too?
Yeah cause having to pay your bills is the same as being killed and left to die in the street. ROFL you're full of shit.

Yes, when you cannot pay your bills, it is.
Let me get this straight you think having a bill for saving your life is the same as being left to die in the street. You're not too smart are you?

Having a bill for saving your life? No. I'm talking about women with 2 or 3 or more kids who she cannot provide for who is left with no social support system.

Now, give up your social security and try to survive on the charity of others.

I already did post them. I used the quote feature. This as opposed to your tactic of telling me what I think.

I already did post them. I used the quote feature. This as opposed to your tactic of telling me what I think.

What post number did you quote them in?

Well, I just read through some of these quotes, and I don't see me lying, but I do see you doing an awful lot of screaming and name calling. Lol. :D I suppose you think you're a tough guy or something?

And I was here first.

Well, I just looked again and still, I do not see me lying in any of these or any other posts. Please specify which posts exactly where you think I lied. It is simple enough to isolate a quote or two.

Sorry that you're an idiot. The world would be a better place if you weren't, I'm sure. Lol.
You just want more income redistribution from my paycheck.

Well, I just read through some of these quotes, and I don't see me lying, but I do see you doing an awful lot of screaming and name calling. Lol. :D I suppose you think you're a tough guy or something?
Says the internet Troll. What makes you such an ugly bitch inside. Abortions? Or was it welfare checks that you used to collect?

Do you make a paycheck? I thought you said you received social security? That IS in fact a form of welfare. I think you should live off the charity of others. If there isn't enough? Oh well. You should have planned better for your old age.

Says the internet Troll. What makes you such an ugly bitch inside. Abortions? Or was it welfare checks that you used to collect?

Still waiting for some evidence of these so-called "lies." Also, I think it's obvious which one of us is the "bitch" here, and it ain't me. Lol. :D

Well when I die I hope my dog is there.. otherwise it would not be the heaven I'm hoping for.

If you put that much emphasis on your dog, you have misplaced priorities. We need to talk.
Maybe you should ask for a sit down with Pope Francis so you can tell him all about how you are right and he is wrong.

All dogs go to heaven Pope Francis says animals will enter pearly gates RT News

If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...
That's what I've heard as well.

Oh, boo-hoo, a tiny portion of my tax dollars (I don't even KNOW how much) goes to help the poor people in my community. The horror! Give it a rest old man. If they don't spend it on that, it will be spent on something else, probably something stupid.

Do you make a paycheck? I thought you said you received social security? That IS in fact a form of welfare. I think you should live off the charity of others. If there isn't enough? Oh well. You should have planned better for your old age.
Yes. No, I said I don't receive SS. What I said was I agree with your idea of cutting checks to everyone to pay them back for the SS they put in.

No SS is not the same as welfare. It's an insurance ponzi. There are differences that I've already explained. I've of the opinion that a safety net is ok...but the problem with safety nets is they always widen up to catch everyone and then they are not really a safety net but poor attempts at golden parachutes.

Everyone, take note. Internet troll? Liar? All one needs to do is read your disgusting posts and they can clearly see who is the liar and the troll. It's not me. :)
No, they can see that you're a dumb as lying bitch though. It's clear as day. FYI questions are not statements. You're welcome for today's lesson.

Everyone, take note. Internet troll? Liar? All one needs to do is read your disgusting posts and they can clearly see who is the liar and the troll. It's not me. :)
No, they can see that you're a dumb as lying bitch though. It's clear as day. FYI questions are not statements. You're welcome for today's lesson.

Where are these lies? Post them. If you cannot do it, then you forfeit and ALL of your statements are false.

Oh, boo-hoo, a tiny portion of my tax dollars (I don't even KNOW how much) goes to help the poor people in my community. The horror! Give it a rest old man. If they don't spend it on that, it will be spent on something else, probably something stupid.
You admit you are completely ignorant on this subject, but you insist that your opinions based on ignorance are better than mine. I see..

Forum List

Back