Links?

Flac has one and only one principle he lives by -- Might makes right.

All morality for him flows from the central dynamic of which person holds power over the other.

r

Oh hell. This little power I wield. I couldn't SELL IT TO ANYONE... Unless they wanted to run an insane asylum for free. Knock it off or I wont sign your report card son.

:meow:

Some people wont touch it. Turns out in my experience -- they are same people who will NEVER answer questions? Coincidence? Correlation? Dunno.. LOL..,.

Just like the 2 parties that offer bad choices. The media choices get worse and worse. Low information for minds that can't cope with dissonance.

Only problem with that is a boat load or R's, D's and I's go there because they have no trust in Govspeak.

Only problem with that is a boat load or R's, D's and I's go there because they have no trust in Govspeak.

Every politician lies. Sunday morning RIGHT AFTER church -- they go on those "everyman" shows and lie their asses off. No sense listening to CSPAN right? A hearing is a performance for them -- not to solve anything.

So what ya gonna do? Hire better people. Turn off the TV. Buy a subscription to a couple journals. At one time I read Mother Jones, National Review, and Reason. Learned FAR MORE with Reason than I did with the leftist-rightist ones.

Every politician lies. Sunday morning RIGHT AFTER church -- they go on those "everyman" shows and lie their asses off. No sense listening to CSPAN right? A hearing is a performance for them -- not to solve anything.

So what ya gonna do? Hire better people. Turn off the TV. Buy a subscription to a couple journals. At one time I read Mother Jones, National Review, and Reason. Learned FAR MORE with Reason than I did with the leftist-rightist ones.

There was an old video clip of a retired member of congress and he described how the daily process went. He said both sides are at each others throats and so on, then adjourn and go out to lunch together. Said it's all show for us, hypocrites, said they are all full of BS.

Wish I could find it.

There was an old video clip of a retired member of congress and he described how the daily process went. He said both sides are at each others throats and so on, then adjourn and go out to lunch together. Said it's all show for us, hypocrites, said they are all full of BS.

Wish I could find it.

That was exactly my political awakening. Bush Sr vs BillyJeff Clinton. I found out that James Carville had been shacking up with Mary Matilin in seedy campaign trail motels. NOW MARRIED on a big Virginny farm.

I had done a lot of volunteer work for Dems before that "horror", but it became clear to me that if the TWO TOP CAMPAIGN MANAGERS couldn't keep their clothes on for the campaign -- then why should I TAKE EITHER party seriously?

I wish folks would understand this. Chelsea Clinton good friends with the Trump kids before Trump turned into a candidate. Examples go ON and ON and ON...

That was exactly my political awakening. Bush Sr vs BillyJeff Clinton. I found out that James Carville had been shacking up with Mary Matilin in seedy campaign trail motels. NOW MARRIED on a big Virginny farm.

I had done a lot of volunteer work for Dems before that "horror", but it became clear to me that if the TWO TOP CAMPAIGN MANAGERS couldn't keep their clothes on for the campaign -- then why should I TAKE EITHER party seriously?

Lol...

I just wish that topical content reflected the broad nature of current goings-on around the world.

Unfortunately, that is not the case. Not even close. Most goings-on are just plain absent from the topical content.

Western media has their audience actively dumbing down discussion on the web to a level that's, for lack of a better term, embarrassing. The lack of awareness, collectively speaking (I say collectively speaking because there are some good posters on here who seem to pay attention to things and think on their own and place goings-on into the right perspective), is just astounding.

This forum, for the most part, is one of the worst in that regard. It may even be THE worst, as I make my rounds around the web throughout the week or whatever.

Do better...

Last edited:

Wish I could find it.

Newt did away with that when he was speaker of the house. Been that way ever since. Consort with the enemy and bye bye goes your party's campaign assistance.

Any way, start no threads, get no locks.

Forum List

Back