Lindsey Graham: We're Calling in All Officials Who Signed Carter Page FISA Warrant to Testify

Lindsey Graham wants to ensure that we have rules that you just can’t open up a counterintelligence investigation on a presidential candidate without having a good reason.

So Russian interference in the election in an effort to aid the Trump campaign is not a good reason?
To Spy on US domestic political opponents? So if the Intelligence Community determines that China is trying to help Biden, you are fine with the Trump Administration obtaining FISA warrants against the Biden campaign and attempts to place spies in the Biden election organization?
To Spy on US domestic political opponents?

Court ordered surveillance is not "spying", dope.
Sure it is. Ask the ACLU

Congress Is Poised to Give Trump Administration Powerful New ...

https://www.aclu.org/...surveillance/congress-poised-give-trump-administration-power...

Sep 17, 2018 - The Trump administration wants more spying power — and ... and members of Congress and government officials are now employing similar ...

Georgetown Law certainly thinks it is.

Reviving the Nixon Doctrine: NSA Spying, the Commander-In-Chief ...

https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer...1&article...

by D Cole - ‎Cited by 24 - ‎Related articles
Bush, which challenges the legality of the NSA spying program. Before my ... asserted uncheckable executive power in the "war on terror." He has claimed.
PBS thinks it is:

Just the "Facts": What We Know About the NSA Spying on Americans ...

https://www.pbs.org/.../just-the-facts-what-we-know-about-the-nsa-spying-on-america...

Aug 26, 2013 - New details keep emerging - the latest includes NSA employees tracking their love interests' communications.

LOL...
Those links reference warrantless surveillance, dope. :laugh:

What?
No. The Russian interference in the campaign, idiot.

OK, one more time: what exactly did the Russians do? where did they do it? which votes were changed because of it? which states, which cities, which precincts? How many votes were affected?

WE KEEP HEARING THAT THE RUSSIANS INTERFERED WITH OUR ELECTION, BUT NOT ONE PERSON ON EITHER SIDE CAN TELL US EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID AND HOW IT AFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION.
What?

OK, one more time: what exactly did the Russians do? where did they do it? which votes were changed because of it? which states, which cities, which precincts? How many votes were affected?

WE KEEP HEARING THAT THE RUSSIANS INTERFERED WITH OUR ELECTION, BUT NOT ONE PERSON ON EITHER SIDE CAN TELL US EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID AND HOW IT AFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION.
What?

Barr wants to know exactly how it was "determined" that Putin made the decision to attack our election, because so far it appears we only have that lying son of a bitch Brennan's "word" for it.

When Barr demands this information from the CIA, what do you think the CIA will produce? There is speculation that they will refuse to produce it, which is why Trump has ordered them to fully and completely comply with Barr's requests for evidence production.

LOL...
The Russian operation is detailed in the report. Those involved were identified by name, position and agency. Russian govt operatives, dope.

You are truly an idiot. Just the type Barr is playing to.
Oh really. So how was it "determined" that Putin made the decision to attack our election?

Read the fucking indictments of the Russian govt operatives and the Mueller report, dope. Are you suggesting that the Russian govt undertook this operation without Putin having knowledge?

Barr has access to all of that. His narrative is meant to keep you dopes riled up and your eyes off of the acual wrongdoing by Trump.
/——/ I stopped reading when I got to this part:

• Mueller "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
  • "No conclusion — one way or another" on whether Trump's actions had obstructed justice, which leaves the attorney general with the task of determining "whether the conduct described in the report constitutes a crime."
  • The evidence was "not sufficient" to establish that Trump had obstructed justice.

Lindsey Graham wants to ensure that we have rules that you just can’t open up a counterintelligence investigation on a presidential candidate without having a good reason.

So Russian interference in the election in an effort to aid the Trump campaign is not a good reason?
To Spy on US domestic political opponents? So if the Intelligence Community determines that China is trying to help Biden, you are fine with the Trump Administration obtaining FISA warrants against the Biden campaign and attempts to place spies in the Biden election organization?

You are headed for the list.

You know they lied to the Court. Redfish explained but like a good commee you keep parroting racial madcow. Shup loon.
What list is that, dope? The ever growing list of your betters?

You can't possibly know that anyone lied to the court.

Last edited:
LOL...
The Russian operation is detailed in the report. Those involved were identified by name, position and agency. Russian govt operatives, dope.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Show us that as a grown man you are competent enough to address the substance of my posts.
LOL...

Oh really. So how was it "determined" that Putin made the decision to attack our election?

Read the fucking indictments of the Russian govt operatives and the Mueller report, dope. Are you suggesting that the Russian govt undertook this operation without Putin having knowledge?

Barr has access to all of that. His narrative is meant to keep you dopes riled up and your eyes off of the acual wrongdoing by Trump.
/——/ you desperate trolls need more than “read the report.” If you had a thing other than conjecture and wishful thinking you’d be posting it 24/7

I don't need to post anything. It's publicly available, dope. Try actually reading it.
/——/ “I don't need to post anything. It's publicly available, dope. Try actually reading it.”
Translation: We got nothing except conjecture and wishes.
View attachment 262588

You wouldn't read it even if I posted it. The success of your entire narrative relies on ignorance of the facts.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Show us that as a grown man you are competent enough to address the substance of my posts.

/——/ you desperate trolls need more than “read the report.” If you had a thing other than conjecture and wishful thinking you’d be posting it 24/7

I don't need to post anything. It's publicly available, dope. Try actually reading it.
/——/ “I don't need to post anything. It's publicly available, dope. Try actually reading it.”
View attachment 262588

You wouldn't read it even if I posted it. The success of your entire narrative relies on ignorance of the facts.
/——-/ you won’t because you can’t
F01FD9F1-40EE-4182-8DB5-EF15C0F631A4.jpeg

Barr wants to know exactly how it was "determined" that Putin made the decision to attack our election, because so far it appears we only have that lying son of a bitch Brennan's "word" for it.

When Barr demands this information from the CIA, what do you think the CIA will produce? There is speculation that they will refuse to produce it, which is why Trump has ordered them to fully and completely comply with Barr's requests for evidence production.

LOL...

• Mueller "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
  • "No conclusion — one way or another" on whether Trump's actions had obstructed justice, which leaves the attorney general with the task of determining "whether the conduct described in the report constitutes a crime."
  • The evidence was "not sufficient" to establish that Trump had obstructed justice.

Great. :thup:

None of that addresses the question, dope.

You know they lied to the Court. Redfish explained but like a good commee you keep parroting racial madcow. Shup loon.

/——/ here ya go. Now make sure you read it: FISA Memo Released and Fraud on the FISA Court Revealed | American Center for Law and Justice

Maybe not proof, but people who did work with FISA have stated there is no possible way a judge would have issued a warrant using an unverified dossier paid by Trump's opponent. Furthermore there would have been no extensions afterwards.

View attachment 262588

View attachment 262591
Sure, dope.
I'm not dancing for your dumb ass.

You're presumably a grown man. Educate yourself.

Maybe not proof, but people who did work with FISA have stated there is no possible way a judge would have issued a warrant using an unverified dossier paid by Trump's opponent. Furthermore there would have been on extensions afterwards.
/—-/ libtards who twist themselves into a pretzel to make a case for global warming can’t see a clear cut report that there was no collusion or obstruction.

View attachment 262588

View attachment 262591
Sure, dope.

/—-/ I did and posted my findings. You got nothing you Chump.

Maybe not proof, but people who did work with FISA have stated there is no possible way a judge would have issued a warrant using an unverified dossier paid by Trump's opponent. Furthermore there would have been on extensions afterwards.
/—-/ libtards who twist themselves into a pretzel to make a case for global warming can’t see a clear cut report that there was no collusion or obstruction.

And they think their hypocrisy is not transparent.

They bitched and moaned about a redacted Mueller report, but now that Trump wants to declassify information related to this FISA scandal, they are up in arms making threats to the administration. They think we really can't see that.

/——/ here ya go. Now make sure you read it: FISA Memo Released and Fraud on the FISA Court Revealed | American Center for Law and Justice

Where's the lie?

View attachment 262588

View attachment 262591
Sure, dope.

/—-/ I did and posted my findings. You got nothing you Chump.

LOL...
Sure, dope.

LOL...

Great. :thup:

None of that addresses the question, dope.
/——/ Oh wait- I found the evidence you were referring to on page 789: “Orange man bad.”
WOWZA how could have missed that? Impeach 45 now.

That's why we need a thorough investigation, don't you agree?

Not at all.
So after Trump's historic cooperation with the Mueller investigation that completely Exonerated Trump, you want to hide the specifics of the Obama admin's investigation, even though we know they used false information to spy on Trump's campaign.

How Progressive of you.

Thats

I hope that they do testify in public so that everyone knows that the FISA warrants were absolutely justified and so that Barr can't cherry pick any behind the scenes testimonies.

The more the public knows the truth the worse for Trump and his cronies!

Do you believe that any DOJ/FBI officials did anything wrong?

I do not believe that they did anything wrong.
Do you think it would be OK if Trump used fake evidence to spy on Biden's campaign?

Wow, what an idiot (and extremely leading) question!

Of course it would not be O.K.

However, according to everything that is known by the public, and apparently believed by a slew of FISA court judges, there was absolutely valid reason for the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with the Russian government.

Any more silly questions?

Because they refused to follow the dictates of dear leader.

Besides most of Trump's staff and cabinet appointees have either resigned under pressure or been fired.

All that means is that we have a 'would be' dictator as President.
So cite Trump's dictatorial abuse of power.. Such as:
* Spying on the opposition campaign by using fake evidence as a justification
* Wiretapping the AP
* Jailing a political Movie Maker that made an Anti-Trump movie
* Investigating Journalists
* Jailing a YouTube videographer 2 weeks before an election to hide a terrorist attack
* Shipping pallets of cash to Terrorist's Financial Supporters without Congressional oversight or public knowledge
* Collude in an Isreali election in an attempt to unseat an anti-terrorist PM
* Ship guns to Mexican Cartels
* Sell control of 20% of America's Uranium to Putin

There's just a few examples that would make your point.

I'll wait.

I'm not going to waste my time debunking your nonsense accusations. They've been debunked many, many times before on this message board and by every reputable news agency.

No matter how many times you repeat your lies, they remain false.

Nor am I going to waste my time citing Trumps' abuse of power, obstruction of justice, conspiracy, violations of campaign law, violations of the emoluments clause and failures to uphold his oath of office. No matter how these were proven, you will remain in a state of denial of reality.

You can wait for the inevitable articles of impeachment. Then you can suck it up!

Your 'revolution of the stupid' will fail.

I hope that they do testify in public so that everyone knows that the FISA warrants were absolutely justified and so that Barr can't cherry pick any behind the scenes testimonies.

Then why is it Trump and his people are looking forward to it and Piglosi is shitting her panties?

Pelosi is only 'shitting in her panties' in your sick fantasy world.

Do you believe that any DOJ/FBI officials did anything wrong?

I do not believe that they did anything wrong.
So Trump can spy on Obama and Biden now, ok?

If the FBI finds that there is reasonable evidence that members of Biden's campaign are conspiring with a foreign power to undermine an election, and get federal judges to agree, then they can conduct an investigation. Just like they did with the Trump campaign.

There was no 'spying' on the Trump campaign. There was a reasonable and legal investigation.

Please come out of your fantasy world!

Forum List

Back