Lindsey Graham Threatens To Convert To Democrat If Republicans Don’t Dump Trump

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
What's stopping you, Lindsey? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

During a time when the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, should be working to bring the party together and prepare for the primary battle against Hillary Clinton, he continues to deepen the divide between Republicans and Americans alike.

Trump’s recent attack on U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel because of his Mexican-American background prompted Sen. Lindsey Graham to round up the Republicans who have previously endorsed Donald Trump, and persuade them to take it all back.

Graham claimed that Trump’s racist remarks were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.”

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham told The New York Times.”

Senator Graham elaborated on this during an interview with NBC News’ Hallie Jackson.

“There are a lot of people who want to be loyal to the Republican Party, including me,” he said. “But there’ll come a point in time where we’re gonna have to understand that it’s not just about the 2016 race, it’s about the future of the party and I would like to support our nominee. I just can’t.”

What's stopping you, Lindsey? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

During a time when the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, should be working to bring the party together and prepare for the primary battle against Hillary Clinton, he continues to deepen the divide between Republicans and Americans alike.

Trump’s recent attack on U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel because of his Mexican-American background prompted Sen. Lindsey Graham to round up the Republicans who have previously endorsed Donald Trump, and persuade them to take it all back.

Graham claimed that Trump’s racist remarks were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.”

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham told The New York Times.”

Senator Graham elaborated on this during an interview with NBC News’ Hallie Jackson.

“There are a lot of people who want to be loyal to the Republican Party, including me,” he said. “But there’ll come a point in time where we’re gonna have to understand that it’s not just about the 2016 race, it’s about the future of the party and I would like to support our nominee. I just can’t.”
Hell no. You can keep Graham. He's supported republican evil his entire life. He can't just switch parties all willy nilly like that.

Hell no. You can keep Graham. He's supported republican evil his entire life. He can't just switch parties all willy nilly like that.

Sure he can. Aside from war, the Republican policies has Lindsey Graham supported?

Sure he can. Aside from war, the Republican policies has Lindsey Graham supported?
That's all that mattered to you fuckers for years. You can keep him.

You don't get to choose who joins your party, moron.

Of course you do. You guys let Trump join even though he's a yuuuge liberal.

Frankly, the problem is not Trump. The problem is the Republican Party long term insiders. They've been in power for so damned long, playing the game, doing their deals, etc. that this backlash from "the people" has just knocked them for a loop. They absolutely cannot and will not accept that they have been bitch slapped in such an egregious fashion. They're not accustomed to being rebuffed. Jeb Bush is about to jump out of a 70 story window, Graham, McConnell and others are acting like 2 year olds having temper tantrums. THEY are the ones who refuse to accept the vote of the people and get behind the people's choice.

On the other side of the aisle, the Democrats who are of a more middle or conservative nature and who don't really in their heart of hearts agree with or support the line of the far left faction of the party need to stop voting the Democratic ticket just because they've always voted Democrat. They need to send a very decisive "NO MORE" message to those who have hijacked the party.

Both sides need to take a very long, serious look at the state of our country and the direction it's going as a whole and work together to correct the problem.

Of course you do. You guys let Trump join even though he's a yuuuge liberal.

Your example doesn't prove your case. It does exactly the opposite.

You're obviously a bonehead.

Graham has always been a liberal. He should just come out of the closet and be done with it. Same goes for his homosexuality.

Forum List

Back