Lindell Update

Trump was still (hoping) to buy enough time to MANUFACTURE a case so that the court of public opinion (not the actual courts) would sway the lie into becoming the truth.
Oh so he IS learning from the democrats! Where did you read this story from Jerk, your little black book of dirty little political secrets? :21:

Powell and Guliani never had any intention of presenting an actual court case. Hence the 60 dismissals.
Sure, Jerk, that makes a LOT of sense. A lot for a top attorney and POTUS to GAIN from doing that! Then Trump pulled little blue Martians out from under his bed, right? They were Trump's secret task force on winning elections because THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY PRESIDENTS WHO LOST THE RACE BUT WON ANYWAY ON POPULAR OPINION, right, Jerk?

Fortunately, democracy prevailed.
If you think so, Jerk. By the way, we are not a democracy. The USA is a constitutional republic. At least try to get THAT right.

Trump was still (hoping) to buy enough time to MANUFACTURE a case so that the court of public opinion (not the actual courts) would sway the lie into becoming the truth.
Oh so he IS learning from the democrats! Where did you read this story from Jerk, your little black book of dirty little political secrets? :21:

Powell and Guliani never had any intention of presenting an actual court case. Hence the 60 dismissals.
Sure, Jerk, that makes a LOT of sense. A lot for a top attorney and POTUS to GAIN from doing that! Then Trump pulled little blue Martians out from under his bed, right? They were Trump's secret task force on winning elections because THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY PRESIDENTS WHO LOST THE RACE BUT WON ANYWAY ON POPULAR OPINION, right, Jerk?

Fortunately, democracy prevailed.
If you think so, Jerk. By the way, we are not a democracy. The USA is a constitutional republic. At least try to get THAT right.

Did you really just call Powell and Guliani...TOP ATTORNEYS?? :auiqs.jpg:
Ambulance chasers have a better legal reputation.

We are a democracy. We are organized as a republic. I know you righties always like pointing that out but, honestly, don't you get tired of repeating the same hack arguments?
If democracy were allowed to die, then the insurrection on January 6th would have been successful. The results of the November election would have been thrown out and my
guess is that Trump would have just been declared the victor. No reason to bother with another election...like..ever again. At that point, you can find the original copies of the Declaration of Independence
and The Constitution (along with the Bill of Rights) and just tear them up or burn them. Because they wouldn't mean anything.

Now, don't you think you're getting your panties too far in a twist over a barking mad manufacturer of pillows whose sole purpose for putting on this little stunt is to...surprise,
sell more pillows? Another chump who is defending a man who will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected? Lindell is nothing more than an opportunist.
Defending..surprise again...another opportunist. :)

C'mon Freaky, I've debunked your election fraud points (in one link I might add :)), now you answer something for me. I've tried for six years to drag this out of people who
admire and follow Trump. I can't get a straight answer. Why..do..you..support..this..man? What about him makes him worthy of your blind adoration and devotion?

To make all those claims, it sure is taking him a while to fork up evidence.
I mean, if he was making claims, he already had the evidence, correct?
He cannot present it in a court they have denied evidentiary hearings. Right now he is presenting it to te court of public opinion. Think the MSM will mention it?
:thankusmile:

you nailed it,WHY would the CIA controlled news mention this?:cuckoo:

But Trump and the other grifters made hundreds of millions of dollars off The Big Lie

well hey - trump humpers have lost all critical thinking skills - not one of them stopped & thought why would he pardon steve bannon, convicted of FRAUD with selling the idea of building that wall from donations & he pocketed the cash....

nope. president tinkles - the chosen one - is their god
Bannon was not convicted. You fucking idiot.
True, not yet. Bannon is fucked though, and not in a good way. Because he was pardoned, he can't plead the 5th in the cases against others faces related charges. So anything he says can be used against him in charges by the state, which are most certainly coming.
Political persecution is what fascists and Communists do.
As always, you prove to be an abject imbecile. In reality, Bannon is charged with scamming donors who contributed to building a border wall. If convicted, he deserves the full punishment of the law. That's not a political prosecution but our justice system in action. And thanks to Trump, he can be compelled to testify against himself.
If the justice system worked Comey, Clapper, McCabe, and Brennan would be in prison for lying to Congress. If the justice system worked Trump would still be president.

You are the last person who should call anyone an imbecile.
you nailed it o that last sentence.he is a shill for langley as is playtime.

Did you really just call Powell and Guliani...TOP ATTORNEYS??

Jack you are a joke. Jack you are a jerk. I'm through reading you, you are now one step from being put on IGNORE.

Rudy was mayor of NYC and before that, he took on and locked up the mob there.

Nuff said.
Yet another poster smokes you. :lmao:

Welcome to the club, JackOfNoTrades
thumbsup.gif

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

Businessmen shouldn't be weighing in on politics.

Did you really just call Powell and Guliani...TOP ATTORNEYS??

Jack you are a joke. Jack you are a jerk. I'm through reading you, you are now one step from being put on IGNORE.

Rudy was mayor of NYC and before that, he took on and locked up the mob there.

Nuff said.

Feel free. As I've told you in the past, anyone who puts anyone on an Internet message board on ignore (regardless of ideology) is a coward.
Not my problem you're stuck in an "alt"ernate fantasy world, trying to renegotiate and justify bargaining that the other guy won (when he didn't).
All of your conspiracy theories have been debunked. But you believe it, so you hang on to it. Worse, you repeat it in your circles, and it become poison
until it manifests itself into what we saw on January 6th.

Rudy was seen at one point as a good guy. But he shot that credibility out long ago. Lindell is just looking to cash in on some public air time to
sell more pillows. Trust me, he will settle the moment the judge makes the first ruling against him.

anyone who puts anyone on an Internet message board on ignore (regardless of ideology) is a coward.

No you're not a coward Jack, just an idiot. People put others on ignore for many reasons, sometimes to save their sanity, sometimes because the other person WANTS to drive people to that extent, and other times because their time is simply worth more.

You, you haven't a shred of evidence countering any of the election fraud. What you need is a good pillow to cry in Jack, but just as you can't build or buy a garage to save your life, you can't afford a good one like what Mike sells.

anyone who puts anyone on an Internet message board on ignore (regardless of ideology) is a coward.

No you're not a coward Jack, just an idiot. People put others on ignore for many reasons, sometimes to save their sanity, sometimes because the other person WANTS to drive people to that extent, and other times because their time is simply worth more.

You, you haven't a shred of evidence countering any of the election fraud. What you need is a good pillow to cry in Jack, but just as you can't build or buy a garage to save your life, you can't afford a good one like what Mike sells.
:cuckoo:

It's an Internet message board. Putting people on ignore is counterproductive. You don't like the conversation? Don't respond. Or don't engage. You are a perfect example. You have nothing. No matter how many times your claims of election fraud are debunked, no matter how many court cases are dismissed, and no matter how many opportunities to move on and fight another day you (and your ilk) are given, you run back to bargaining the election. And scream massive fraud. When there is ample evidence of no such boogeyman. So, I and others like me are left to wonder, why? I'm almost positive that after trying to drag this answer out of Trump supporters for six years, it comes down to the hope and promise of what this man represented to you. Not the actual man himself.

Lindell is an opportunist. He's just latching on to Trump's bandwagon for the opportunity for camera time to sell more pillows to those willing sheep who really still buy into the fraud lie and who are willing to open their wallets and shell out their money. Kinda like sheep for the shearing. :) Mark my words, the first judgement that goes against him, he'll be settling....for an undisclosed amount. I hope he doesn't get out of having to at least admit his lie in front of the camera. That'll be a fun presser.

No matter how many times your claims of election fraud are debunked

Great Jack. Now quit talking out of your ass for once and SHOW US or TELL US WHERE and by WHO and when the Election fraud evidence has all been debunked? Because the media was all claiming it just days after the election before any courts had seen the cases yet and before any of the evidence was published, so arguing the courts, etc., is a NON-STARTER.

SIMPLE QUESTION. Asked a hundred times.

Still waiting to get one cogent, honest answer.

I'd kill just to find ONE TIME my claims of election fraud have been debunked!!! Certainly not by YOU.

I guess like everything else, Jack, you figure if you repeat a lie often enough, it will just be accepted.

Great Jack. Now quit talking out of your ass for once and SHOW US or TELL US WHERE and by WHO and when the Election fraud evidence has all been debunked? Because the media was all claiming it just days after the election before any courts had seen the cases yet and before any of the evidence was published, so arguing the courts, etc., is a NON-STARTER.

I'd kill just to find ONE TIME my claims of election fraud have been debunked!!! Certainly not by YOU.

I guess like everything else, Jack, you figure if you repeat a lie often enough, it will just be accepted.

Well, Freaky, why don't we go back to where it all started. In Antrim County, Michigan. This is where the grand conspiracy theory began. Where I knew the alt-right was going to make its stand.
Here is the wellspring. A simple user error mistake..which was corrected within hours....evolves into a conspiracy that stretches across every single state....oh..wait. It's just the states
Trump lost....you know, the ones with those "urban" areas in them. Cause..there must be fraud there. :)

Well, Freaky, why don't we go back to where it all started. In Antrim County, Michigan. This is where the grand conspiracy theory began. Where I knew the alt-right was going to make its stand.
Here is the wellspring. A simple user error mistake..which was corrected within hours....evolves into a conspiracy that stretches across every single state....oh..wait. It's just the states
Trump lost....you know, the ones with those "urban" areas in them. Cause..there must be fraud there. :)

You're precious, Jack. You want me to believe that Michigan is capable of self-policing itself after defrauding an election. Look, Ma! We found nothing! Good boy, Jack. Bonehead.

You're precious, Jack. You want me to believe that Michigan is capable of self-policing itself after defrauding an election. Look, Ma! We found nothing! Good boy, Jack. Bonehead.
LOLOL

You ask for proof there was no fraud and the moment some is provided, you capitulate.

:abgg2q.jpg:

There’s many ongoing court cases still. Revealing evidence would just be stupid. But I mean do we really even need someone to tell us there’s evidence of fraud? It was the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen and it was done right in front of our faces because they don’t care to hide their transgressions anymore

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

Businessmen shouldn't be weighing in on politics.
Didn't Moscow Mitch say they should shut up and just send money?

There’s many ongoing court cases still. Revealing evidence would just be stupid. But I mean do we really even need someone to tell us there’s evidence of fraud? It was the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen and it was done right in front of our faces because they don’t care to hide their transgressions anymore

Really?? How many fucking MONTHS do you need to present "evidence"? You say this is blatant and out in the open? Well, what's the holdup if it was done "right in front of our faces?".
Answer..TIME is needed to MANUFACTURE the necessary "evidence". Because none existed. I would have thought 68 lower court cases and 3 SC cases dismissed would have brought that home for you. :)

Forum List

Back