Lindell The Loser

Lindell has more courage than nearly every House or Senate member. He's a good man who isn't afraid to stand up for what's right regardless of the repercussions. Good for him. I'll take two of those pillows please.
He is a KOOK. Nothing but a KOOK.

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Good joke. The guy's a self made marketing genius and who's made it back from severe drug addiction to a net worth of about 300 million, but just because he doesn't fall in line with the mentally Left's TDS, he's a "loser".

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Nice...perfect...a leftist anti American celebrating the hard time of a 100% made in America company...don't ever try and pass yourself off as a patriot....go buy a pillow from China....

Nice...perfect...a leftist anti American celebrating the hard time of a 100% made in America company...don't ever try and pass yourself off as a patriot....go buy a pillow from China....
I wouldn't be taken by some slimy KOOK nutbag hawking pillows.

A lot of Americans react poorly to someone suggesting that the system is rigged. It doesn't mean that it isn't though.

I wouldn't be taken by some slimy KOOK nutbag hawking pillows.
He is worth millions of dollars...eat your heart out....and his pillows are awesome by the way....

Forum List

Back