Lindell The Loser

That's a lie. You people are calling it cancel culture.

Despite your dishonest editing, the objection is to the extortion and intimidation by you Nazis to his supplier base, to distributors, to websites that promote his products, the deplatforming by ALL the fascist media sites, etc. You don't "boycott," you attack anyone who has any interaction.

The ONLY way this criminal shit you Nazis engage in stops is if we do the same to you. Don't just boycott Nike, boycott the stores that sell Nike, boycott shipping companies that transport the slave made shoes, boycott TV shows that advertise Nike. I would say go after suppliers of materials, but that's the Communist Chinese Government, so that won't work.

Decent people have to start treating you Nazis the way you treat us.

What that means is NEVER be civil to a Nazi, never be respectful, never cooperate.

Fuck all Nazis.
Nazis are right-wing thugs. Everybody knows it except for brainwashed functional morons like you. Everything you know has been discovered in the last 30 years by your bought off scumbag pundits...

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

he is also a conspiracy nut job who believes we need martial law based on total idiocy. Just like half the Republican party. Change the channel for crying out loud.
why don't you then?

Despite your dishonest editing, the objection is to the extortion and intimidation by you Nazis to his supplier base, to distributors, to websites that promote his products, the deplatforming by ALL the fascist media sites, etc. You don't "boycott," you attack anyone who has any interaction.

The ONLY way this criminal shit you Nazis engage in stops is if we do the same to you. Don't just boycott Nike, boycott the stores that sell Nike, boycott shipping companies that transport the slave made shoes, boycott TV shows that advertise Nike. I would say go after suppliers of materials, but that's the Communist Chinese Government, so that won't work.

Decent people have to start treating you Nazis the way you treat us.

What that means is NEVER be civil to a Nazi, never be respectful, never cooperate.

Fuck all Nazis.
Nazis are right-wing thugs. Everybody knows it except for brainwashed functional morons like you. Everything you know has been discovered in the last 30 years by your bought off scumbag pundits...
we ain't for taking anything from you, or shutting your stupid mouths up. that's all you and that is what makes you today's nazis. now you want our guns. go for it what are you waiting for? you be mr. projection.

Trumpsters: “We need to boycott the NFL and dozens of companies for promoting things that we disagree with.”

Also Trumpsters: “THOSE NAZI BETA COMMIE CUCKS BOYCOTTING THE MYPILLOW GUY IS A CLEAR CASE OF CANCEL CULTURE.”

:dunno:
Are you saying there is no concerted action to punish people for their association with Trump?

No. I think you missed the point.
no, we got the point and it was noted.

Bla,bla, bla. Can't wait for you to face Saint Pete. You gunna have some splainin to do. Again fuck off.

If there is a god, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, Nazi.
Lol. Your hilarious. Just the word "if" is a real big problem. Iggy

"You're" sploogy. A contraction for "you are."

And I sense a small flaw in your plan....

1614122525920.png

Oh look, a Nazi is lying, another demon got his horns....

Fascist Franco, you follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, Fascist Franco, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.

We don't care that you Nazis are boycotting.

it is. that's just a fact. see again, you all can't have facts.

Thanks for proving my point.

You call it cancel culture and the other idiot says you people don’t care. Which is it?

Do you have a negative opinion of people boycotting Lindell or do you not care? Can’t have it both ways. Maybe you two should huddle up and get your stories straight.

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

My Pillow hires a bunch of americans--------------the libs trying to drive them out of business is going to raise BIDEN new jobless claims.

You call it cancel culture and the other idiot says you people don’t care. Which is it?

Do you have a negative opinion of people boycotting Lindell or do you not care? Can’t have it both ways. Maybe you two should huddle up and get your stories straight.
well son, it can be both. It is cancel culture and we don't care your tactics to get it. It's just a fact you are doing it.

Trumpsters: “We need to boycott the NFL and dozens of companies for promoting things that we disagree with.”

Also Trumpsters: “THOSE NAZI BETA COMMIE CUCKS BOYCOTTING THE MYPILLOW GUY IS A CLEAR CASE OF CANCEL CULTURE.”

:dunno:
Are you saying there is no concerted action to punish people for their association with Trump?

No. I think you missed the point.
no, we got the point and it was noted.

Clearly you missed it as well. Not surprising.

My Pillow hires a bunch of americans--------------the libs trying to drive them out of business is going to raise BIDEN new jobless claims.
How hard was it to get a bag, fill it with foam scraps and sew it up?

well son, it can be both. It is cancel culture and we don't care your tactics to get it. It's just a fact you are doing it.

So you don’t care about cancel culture? That’s weird. I thought you conservatives disliked it and considered it a problem.

Let me know when you get caught up.

he hires ex prisoners and druggies, to help them out. the demofks hate all of them as well. It's amazing how their hate extends to the diversity groups they say they care about. interesting parallel.

How hard was it to get a bag, fill it with foam scraps and sew it up?
so you want to compete, look at you, you'll find out how hard it is. but for your business needs, the one pillow you have to make will be yours you can do what you stated. for the millions of quantities needed, there is a manufacturing process needed to address the orders in a timely fashion. Again, something you have limited or no knowledge of .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back