Lindell The Loser

We don't care that you Nazis are boycotting.

That's a lie. You people are calling it cancel culture.
it is. that's just a fact. see again, you all can't have facts.

Thanks for proving my point.

You call it cancel culture and the other idiot says you people don’t care. Which is it?

Do you have a negative opinion of people boycotting Lindell or do you not care? Can’t have it both ways. Maybe you two should huddle up and get your stories straight.
well son, it can be both. It is cancel culture and we don't care your tactics to get it. It's just a fact you are doing it.

So you don’t care about cancel culture? That’s weird. I thought you conservatives disliked it and considered it a problem.

Let me know when you get caught up.
dude, I have no desire to dictate how you live your life. I'm not joining in it.

What happens with his business is no concern of mine. If he struggles it's because of the way he runs It....nothing else.

His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him.

Fake News. There has been no kook behavior on Lindell's part just raw honesty which the Left fears, and the article makes the baseless claim that the boycotts were over election conspiracies! I've yet to find ONE PERSON who can show me how any of this has been a "conspiracy" (read: false information). In fact, I can't even drag one person kicking and screaming into showing me how the election fraud evidence is in any way "baseless."

Lindell was boycotted for rightfully standing up to an illegal and rigged election exposing the fraud of a Biden presidency, and Time Magazine, as already pointed out, researched this and has named many of the main players who apparently have no problems taking loud credit for helping to rig the election for Biden:

1614123671785.png

The election was a fraud IMO and as time goes on, I'm sure that just as we are finding out NOW that the whole riot on 1/6 was really the doings of Nancy and others in Congress to leave bare and defenseless a Capitol that they KNEW was going to be under protest on the 6th, we will eventually find lies and cheating during the election to get Biden in office on a MASSIVE scale.

Battle on for the truth, Mike!

Business owners who run their business properly don't run into what he is crying about. If he makes it good for him. If he hits hard times the blame is 100 percent on him.

You call it cancel culture and the other idiot says you people don’t care. Which is it?

Do you have a negative opinion of people boycotting Lindell or do you not care? Can’t have it both ways. Maybe you two should huddle up and get your stories straight.

You're lying again, Nazi.

I said we didn't care about the boycott. But you attack suppliers and logistics. You don't satisfy yourselves with not buying the product, you engage in restraint of trade.

You're lying again, Nazi.

I said we didn't care about the boycott. But you attack suppliers and logistics. You don't satisfy yourselves with not buying the product, you engage in restraint of trade.

Sorry, but you’re still missing the point and I can’t take you seriously. You’ve proven over and over again to me that you’re incapable of discussing anything critically.

I’ll be happy to discuss this with someone who isn’t an idiot. Go have fun with your Nazi comments. :itsok:

Sorry, but you’re still missing the point and I can’t take you seriously. You’ve proven over and over again to me that you’re incapable of discussing anything critically.

I’ll be happy to discuss this with someone who isn’t an idiot. Go have fun with your Nazi comments. :itsok:

You're just dishonest, simple as that.
Pathetic is a good word

You're just dishonest, simple as that.
Pathetic is a good word

It’s easier to mindlessly agree with each other than for you to say anything substantive.

Stick with what you’re capable of.

Lindell has more courage than nearly every House or Senate member. He's a good man who isn't afraid to stand up for what's right regardless of the repercussions. Good for him. I'll take two of those pillows please.

Forum List

Back