Lindell The Loser

What kind of dumbshit response is that? Are you off your meds?

You're a one trick pony who throws up the same garage post after post.

Are you even an adult? How old are you?

You failed to answer.

Do you support the use of martial law to remove firearms from the hands of Trump supporters and other enemies of the Reich?
I oppose all martial law.

What kind of dumbshit response is that? Are you off your meds?

You're a one trick pony who throws up the same garage post after post.

Are you even an adult? How old are you?

You failed to answer.

Do you support the use of martial law to remove firearms from the hands of Trump supporters and other enemies of the Reich?
I oppose all martial law.
Then you prefer chaos in a real emergency. Good thinking. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.

"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."
Wow! How much do you lose when your welfare check is delayed?

Then you prefer chaos in a real emergency. Good thinking. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Reichstag Fire is being pimped by the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich Media for all it's worth. The CCP stooges at WaPo, the Beijing Times, CCPNN, MSNBCCP, et al. are assuring us this was the insirekshunist insireckshun of all human histrionics, that no deed even comes close to the magnitude of horridness that the selfie taking insirekshunists of insireshun engaged in as they threatened the very foundation of the quantum realm by insirecting against our GLORIOUS rulers by taking selfies in the vaunted halls of our aristocracy that no unwashed peasant may ever enter. AOC feared for her life when insirecting insirectionists took selfies a mere half mile from where she cowered.

The PROBLEM is that the facts just don't match the hype.

IF the Reich media can take a fairly mundane protest - remember the Kavanaugh fiasco when Nancy Pigshit said protesters had the right to barge into Senate proceedings? If the Reich and the little Goebbels can paint this nothing as the greatest revolt in history, what is to stop them from using (staging) a shooting as the basis of declaring martial law to disarm their enemies?

Trumpsters: “We need to boycott the NFL and dozens of companies for promoting things that we disagree with.”

Also Trumpsters: “THOSE NAZI BETA COMMIE CUCKS BOYCOTTING THE MYPILLOW GUY IS A CLEAR CASE OF CANCEL CULTURE.”

:dunno:
Are you saying there is no concerted action to punish people for their association with Trump? If you are, you are wrong.

Wow, so a guy who argued for martial law to overturn an election is losing business. What did the moron expect. Hopefully, he will be in bankrupcy court in the near future. He in a danger to this nation.
He talked about an EO that would impose martial law on the disputed states. All within the presidents power. Lindell could not invoke martial law. His opinion is just that. It has to be a real bitch being scared of what others say.
The fact that any AMERICAN would support martial law is an outright abomination. Lindell did not give a shit for over 80 million plus voters who cast ballots for Pres. Biden, I certainly don't give a shit for him.
You care about the other 80 million hypocrite? Yeah, sure you don’t.

btw, if you weren’t a hypocrite, you’d be nobody

Trumpsters: “We need to boycott the NFL and dozens of companies for promoting things that we disagree with.”

Also Trumpsters: “THOSE NAZI BETA COMMIE CUCKS BOYCOTTING THE MYPILLOW GUY IS A CLEAR CASE OF CANCEL CULTURE.”

Are you saying there is no concerted action to punish people for their association with Trump?

No. I think you missed the point.

But he isn't. Funny how when you smooch with the psychopath things go to shit.
Leftwing cancel culture is psychopathic to the extreme

you simply cannot tolerate dissenting opinions
Boycott really hurts. How it goes when you think your shit doesn't stink.
The NBA and the NFL know how boycotts hurt too. I bet they have lost more revenue than Lindell.
Don't care.
Sure you do.

We don't care that you Nazis are boycotting.

We object to your attacks on his social media accounts, his supplier base, and all of the other organized crime methods you use to "cancel" enemies of the Reich.

None of you Nazis were buying his pillows in the first place.

Forum List

Back