Lindell The Loser

Oh lookie, a slander thread attacking an enemy of the Reich.

How droll...
and here comes the "nazi" spewing. both sides do it. lol.

Gather 'round kiddies:

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state. But this isn't fascism and Nazism because reasons....
do something useful with your meltdown energy. help some frozen texans.
it is hilarious to see reactions from assholes with an agenda like you.
what is my agenda, trumptard?

pointing out the ridiculousness of you twats queefing about nazis all the time?
thinking you are. that's hilarious.

Its a lesson to everyone in business

be good little nazi’s or the lib cancel culture will get you

Actually, the lesson is much simpler than that. You don't mix politics with business. Hell, it is basic shit. I mean like first day in business school basic. And although Lindell might be a good example, Trump is the prime example. His business is now paying dearly for his little foray into politics. He is a freakin idiot. The gains he made were short term and anyone, and I mean anyone, with even a minimal amount of education, could have easily predicted the final outcome. In the end, he is not going to have a pot to piss in. All because of his NPD, he seriously needs some mental help.

Oh lookie, a slander thread attacking an enemy of the Reich.

How droll...
and here comes the "nazi" spewing. both sides do it. lol.

Gather 'round kiddies:

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state. But this isn't fascism and Nazism because reasons....
do something useful with your meltdown energy. help some frozen texans.

The reason you can't refute what I say is that we all know it's 100% fact. The democrats are as a matter of demonstrable fact, Nazis. Your vile and shameful party is today what Hitler's was in 1932, before the camps and Nuremburg laws. You've staged your Reichstag Fire and seized power through questionable means.

You are what you are, and what you are is Nazis.
nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi.
you say it well nazi.

Actually, the lesson is much simpler than that. You don't mix politics with business. Hell, it is basic shit. I mean like first day in business school basic. And although Lindell might be a good example, Trump is the prime example. His business is now paying dearly for his little foray into politics. He is a freakin idiot. The gains he made were short term and anyone, and I mean anyone, with even a minimal amount of education, could have easily predicted the final outcome. In the end, he is not going to have a pot to piss in. All because of his NPD, he seriously needs some mental help.
then why do businesses announce their support during political races? Especially union businesses. your statement is odd.

UNLESS it's far left politics, then it's totally fine to mix in politics with business.

then why do businesses announce their support during political races? Especially union businesses. your statement is odd.

That is unions, which is not business. A CEO supporting a particular political position is a fool, plain and simple.

More from the not so smart loser on getting sued:

"Lindell hopes the court proceedings will allow him to prove his conspiracy theories."

"I am happy that I got served the papers today," Lindell said."I'm not a stupid person. I have a huge company that I built from scratch. I'm an ex-addict, and I'm not going to back down from some big billion-dollar company that's trying to steal our country," he said. "All I want is this election now. I don't care how much money it costs me."

Don't believe that one bit. He cares.

You don't mix politics with business

Tell that to YouTube.

Forum List

Back