Lindell The Loser

Its a lesson to everyone in business

be good little nazi’s or the lib cancel culture will get you

Actually, the lesson is much simpler than that. You don't mix politics with business. Hell, it is basic shit. I mean like first day in business school basic. And although Lindell might be a good example, Trump is the prime example. His business is now paying dearly for his little foray into politics. He is a freakin idiot. The gains he made were short term and anyone, and I mean anyone, with even a minimal amount of education, could have easily predicted the final outcome. In the end, he is not going to have a pot to piss in. All because of his NPD, he seriously needs some mental help.
then why do businesses announce their support during political races? Especially union businesses. your statement is odd.

That is unions, which is not business. A CEO supporting a particular political position is a fool, plain and simple.
So Zuckerberg is a fool? Gates? I. Agree

But he isn't. Funny how when you smooch with the psychopath things go to shit.
Leftwing cancel culture is psychopathic to the extreme

you simply cannot tolerate dissenting opinions
Boycott really hurts. How it goes when you think your shit doesn't stink.
The NBA and the NFL know how boycotts hurt too. I bet they have lost more revenue than Lindell.

More from the not so smart loser on getting sued:

"Lindell hopes the court proceedings will allow him to prove his conspiracy theories."

"I am happy that I got served the papers today," Lindell said."I'm not a stupid person. I have a huge company that I built from scratch. I'm an ex-addict, and I'm not going to back down from some big billion-dollar company that's trying to steal our country," he said. "All I want is this election now. I don't care how much money it costs me."

Don't believe that one bit. He cares.

You know that how?

Wow, so a guy who argued for martial law to overturn an election is losing business. What did the moron expect. Hopefully, he will be in bankrupcy court in the near future. He in a danger to this nation.

The NBA and the NFL know how boycotts hurt too. I bet they have lost more revenue than Lindell.
Don't care.
Sure you do liar

Don't care.
Sure you do liar
How do you walk with a stick up your ass?

Wow, so a guy who argued for martial law to overturn an election is losing business. What did the moron expect. Hopefully, he will be in bankrupcy court in the near future. He in a danger to this nation.
Why?

Don't care.
Sure you do liar
How do you walk with a stick up your ass?
Tell us, I have no idea how, but you do!

He talked about an EO that would impose martial law on the disputed states. All within the presidents power. Lindell could not invoke martial law. His opinion is just that. It has to be a real bitch being scared of what others say.

He talked about an EO that would impose martial law on the disputed states. All within the presidents power. Lindell could not invoke martial law. His opinion is just that. It has to be a real bitch being scared of what others say.
The fact that any AMERICAN would support martial law is an outright abomination. Lindell did not give a shit for over 80 million plus voters who cast ballots for Pres. Biden, I certainly don't give a shit for him.

The fact that any AMERICAN would support martial law is an outright abomination. Lindell did not give a shit for over 80 million plus voters who cast ballots for Pres. Biden, I certainly don't give a shit for him.

Don't you support martial law to disarm Der Juden, the whites?
What kind of dumbshit response is that? Are you off your meds?

You're a one trick pony who throws up the same garage post after post.

Are you even an adult? How old are you?

What kind of dumbshit response is that? Are you off your meds?

You're a one trick pony who throws up the same garage post after post.

Are you even an adult? How old are you?

You failed to answer.

Do you support the use of martial law to remove firearms from the hands of Trump supporters and other enemies of the Reich?

Dominion, in its suit, claimed that Lindell was able to sell more MyPillow products due to his claims.
You can sue for that?

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Feb. 22, Lindell said he was “very, very happy” about the lawsuit.

“I have all the evidence on them,” he told the paper. “Now this will get disclosed faster, all the machine fraud and the attack on our country.”

Last week, Lindell told the Daily Beast that he wanted Dominion to file a lawsuit against him because he could obtain evidence via discovery.

“That would so make my day because then they would have to go into discovery, and that would make my job a lot easier,” he said.

Dominion in its filing said that via discovery, the firm “will prove that there is no real evidence” regarding claims about the Nov. 3 election.

Forum List

Back