Lincoln Project "Respect" Video

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The Lincoln Project has a new video called "Respect"

It is about how the GOP will be backing Ron DeSantis. Not Donald Trump.

The Pedo Project.....omfg.

laughter.gif

The Lincoln Project are RINO pieces of shit, fake Republicans, liars, and in bed with the Marxists running the democrat party. Your video is worthless bullshit propaganda.

The Lincoln Project are RINO pieces of shit, fake Republicans, liars, and in bed with the Marxists running the democrat party. Your video is worthless bullshit propaganda.
It's going to get worse for Trump when his base sits out the 2022 midterms because they think all elections are "rigged"

The GOP is in a bad situation due to the fears and lies. Good luck.

It's going to get worse for Trump when his base sits out the 2022 midterms because they think all elections are "rigged"

You are making people poorer. That is the truth.

Paid for by George Soros, whose organization finances the Lincoln Project.

I knew this organization was a farce when they opposed the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. That gave them away, because what conservative could possibly oppose her nomination. Then when they endorsed Biden, that sealed it. It's a leftist front organzation. Just like 'Catholics for Choice'. Marxist funded.

You know trump as vain as he is will watch that video.

You know it'll make him rage and he'll attempt to overturn a table but fail.

lol

Thank you, poster OKFine.
Good ol' 'Lincoln Project'.
Hadn't thought much about them of late.
Didn't know they were still in the trenches throwin' snark.
That mini-scandal about one of their founders threw some shade.
But, he's gone now and the rest still know how to sling it.

I hope we see more of them because they offer clever creative snark.
If you see more, please post 'em.
They offer far far more amusing snark than the fbomb-saturated screeds we see so often on this venue.

When LP was slingin' it back in 2020 some wag opined that their work was NOT aimed at millions of voters.
Noper.
It was aimed at one.

The same one this "Respect" video is aimed at.

And they have trump chasing rabbits and baying at the moon.

But not nearly as disastrously bad as the democrats. Good luck to you.

You know, if one is seeking political humor, Lincoln Project is witty an fun; however, there are other 'entertainers' that offer a different take on our politics. And make us laugh.

Recently, a friend suggested I google up Jordan Klepper on YouTube if I wanted to giggle.
He was right, Klepper is a lot of fun.

Here, try this as a sampler of his work:

Paid for by George Soros, whose organization finances the Lincoln Project.

I knew this organization was a farce when they opposed the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. That gave them away, because what conservative could possibly oppose her nomination. Then when they endorsed Biden, that sealed it. It's a leftist front organzation. Just like 'Catholics for Choice'. Marxist funded.
They were given away when you could notice that the entire organization is infested with neocon Bush bootlickers.

Forum List

Back