Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
The Trump Republican party is the party of ne'er-do-wells.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.

Lincoln Project and other anti-Trump Republicans will bring Trump down in 2020. The Democrats keep stumbling over themselves. As the election comes closer, the anti-Trump Republicans will bring him down. A group that advocates conservative economic policies and conservative family values.
Noun. ne'er-do-well (plural ne'er-do-wells) A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I don't see the Never-Trumper Republicans , I guess they call them the "Lincoln Project" nowadays, ever being worth a cup of warm piss. The complete failure this year to get behind Weld or Walsh-and the failure of Amash, Kasich, Romney or any of the Bushes to even make an attempt tells me that those losers are heading for Palookaville.

Trump sure the hell doesn't need them, and the Democrat Party doesn't want these traitors either.

EM, you're all wet. The Lincoln Project won't do shit in 2020.

The Lincoln Project is just George Conway.
Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
There are many anti-Trump Republicans. The Trump supporters would not know any.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.

Just George Conway? George Conway knows first hand what kind of leader and person Trump is.
Good strong conservatives do not hang out with ne'er-do-wells. Ne'er-do-wells. like Bob B, Polish and Tipsy only hang with other ne'er-do-wells. They do not know the difference.
Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.

Why are you whining like a bitch? There will be an election in November and voters will decide.
Democrats have no intention of accepting the decision of the voters.

Democrats have no intention of accepting the decision of the voters.
Their problem not mine.

I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
I see 2020 as non-ne'er-do-wells against ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics

I am whining because I do not have confidence in the Democratic party putting together a coalition and strategy to defeat Trump. Beating Trump should be a slam dunk. He is the worst President in the history of the US.
But I see a coalition of moderate Democrats and moderate conservative, moral Republicans who will beat Trump and his group of ne'er-do-wells.
It will be studied for years how a loser of a human, like Trump, supported by a large group of losers, took over the US with a lack of morality and ethics
Aha. Do you see anything wrong with that post? It is 100% subjective. So tell me, why do you like beating up old ladies?

Another thread on this ?

So let me say again !
Hey Geooooooooorge, Trump has been fucking Kellyanne !!!!!
Trump figuratively f**ks everyone who works for him sooner or later. Look at his record.
And maybe with Kellyanne it is more than figuratively.

Aha. Do you see anything wrong with that post? It is 100% subjective. So tell me, why do you like beating up old ladies?
What in the f**k are you talking about?

What in the f**k are you talking about?
You are inferring that DJT is the worst president ever and expect others to take your opinion as fact. That is like me asking you the question I did. There is no right answer to it other than "I don't". Trump has been a very good president IMO.

There are other people such as Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver, etc. The Bulwark crowd. Don't get me wrong the Bulwark can have interesting takes occasionally, but it's Orange Man Bad most of the time. I kind of think they piss off more people than they attract.

Forum List

Back