Tucker Carlson Brilliantly Exposes Hunter Biden's Corruption

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Attorney Lin Wood has shared a screenshot of an email exchange that appears to show Tucker Carlson thanking Hunter Biden for writing his son a letter of recommendation for college. Wood posted the apparent email exchange on Telegram, where he has more than 758,000 followers, claiming it demonstrated that the Fox News host and the president's son have a "buddy buddy" relationship. In the messages Carlson wrote, "Hunter! I can't thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley's behalf. So nice of you. I know it'll help -- Hope you're great and we can all get dinner soon. Tucker."

If the exchange is verified, Carlson and Biden's friendship would appear to have faltered, given the smear campaign that the Fox News host orchestrated against Joe Biden's son -- including promising to reveal "authentic, real and damning" documents regarding his business dealings in China and the Ukraine, which Carlson later claimed were lost in the mail. Buckley Carlson did not end up going to Georgetown and instead enrolled at the University of Virginia."

Now you can say Lin Wood is just lying...but that would be hard to claim because after all; Lin Wood was Trump's personal election fraud attorney..and Trump is known for only hiring the best people....You can also say that back in 2014; Hunter wasn't all that evil and corrupt like he is now -- and plus Tucker didn't have his own show -- so it wasn't really a big deal if he and Hunter were friends...

Or maybe Tucker's whole act is just a WWE role playing thing...where he pretends to all out hate his "opponents" when the cameras are on...but is all buddy buddy with those same folks when the cameras are off....and his fans are too stupid to know any better...or maybe they know its all bullshit and they enjoy being full of crap....However, his promise to reveal all of that damning laptop evidence and then claiming to have lost it in the mail does make more sense now....maybe he was too good of a friend to actually release any of the laptop stuff.....

Hunter Biden isn't an elected official.

Nor does he hold public office.
It says a lot about the current president that he raised such an evil and dangerous son...maybe Hunter is the way he is because his father is also evil.....

Thankfully, the truth is being revealed......to have tried to use his father's job to try to get Tucker's son into Georgetown is downright criminal

LOL an email from 2014....

I think we’ve learned a lot about Hunter since then.

You guys are so terrified of an actual journalist exposing the Biden family for what they are.

"appears", "if verified"?

You dumb fucking animal. Are you that desperate to guzzle marxist jizz?

The videos on "the laptop from hell", of Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls have been verified. Go drink some bleach and post your death throes on TikTok.... I want to watch it while I'm taking a shit.

"appears", "if verified"?

You dumb fucking animal. Are you that desperate to guzzle marxist jizz?

The videos on "the laptop from hell", of Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls have been verified. Go drink some bleach and post your death throes on TikTok.... I want to watch it while I'm taking a shit.
How many times you watched them??

LOL an email from 2014....

I think we’ve learned a lot about Hunter since then.

You guys are so terrified of an actual journalist exposing the Biden family for what they are.
Apparently you guys learned things that Carlson was well aware of.

And took advantage of.

"Attorney Lin Wood has shared a screenshot of an email exchange that appears to show Tucker Carlson thanking Hunter Biden for writing his son a letter of recommendation for college. Wood posted the apparent email exchange on Telegram, where he has more than 758,000 followers, claiming it demonstrated that the Fox News host and the president's son have a "buddy buddy" relationship. In the messages Carlson wrote, "Hunter! I can't thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley's behalf. So nice of you. I know it'll help -- Hope you're great and we can all get dinner soon. Tucker."

If the exchange is verified, Carlson and Biden's friendship would appear to have faltered, given the smear campaign that the Fox News host orchestrated against Joe Biden's son -- including promising to reveal "authentic, real and damning" documents regarding his business dealings in China and the Ukraine, which Carlson later claimed were lost in the mail. Buckley Carlson did not end up going to Georgetown and instead enrolled at the University of Virginia."

Now you can say Lin Wood is just lying...but that would be hard to claim because after all; Lin Wood was Trump's personal election fraud attorney..and Trump is known for only hiring the best people....You can also say that back in 2014; Hunter wasn't all that evil and corrupt like he is now -- and plus Tucker didn't have his own show -- so it wasn't really a big deal if he and Hunter were friends...

Or maybe Tucker's whole act is just a WWE role playing thing...where he pretends to all out hate his "opponents" when the cameras are on...but is all buddy buddy with those same folks when the cameras are off....and his fans are too stupid to know any better...or maybe they know its all bullshit and they enjoy being full of crap....However, his promise to reveal all of that damning laptop evidence and then claiming to have lost it in the mail does make more sense now....maybe he was too good of a friend to actually release any of the laptop stuff.....
Or maybe Tucker was happy about the recommendation and then later discovered a tremendous amount of corruption, which he wasnt so happy about?

Forum List

Back