Liminal the bumbliminal subliminal biliminal challenge

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Liminal
actually not. Reading and comprehension deficit runs rampant online. you're excused for it.

The reasons many of the framers and ratifiers didn't think a bill of rights was needed was they thought they all agreed on what were self evident rights. Learn your history before posting

Actually not what? Perhaps you could be a little less vague and cryptic in your answers as you attempt to avoid the question.
the conclusion of your statement: I think you may be confusing the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence.

Dante's reply: actually not.

concise, to the point

Did you ever figure out which rights in the Constitution are "self evident" ? Or are you still stuck on the Declaration of Independence?
Parading your ignorance and idiocy around in public will only expose you further for the fool you are.

Saying many of the framers and ratifiers thought there was no need for a bill of rights, because they thought rights were self evident -- presupposes a Constitution without a Bill of Rights. So -- drum roll please ......................
\

/..............

? = a cymbal .......... / There would be no rights enumerated IN the Constitution. Your exposed. Now run along little girlyman/boy

Your constant name calling does nothing to disguise your lack of substance.
Lack of substance? Try and challenge Dante in the Bull Ring -- you'd get your pathetic little butt handed to you on a roll with mustard

Liminal
Actually not what? Perhaps you could be a little less vague and cryptic in your answers as you attempt to avoid the question.
the conclusion of your statement: I think you may be confusing the Constitution with the Declaration of Independence.

concise, to the point

Did you ever figure out which rights in the Constitution are "self evident" ? Or are you still stuck on the Declaration of Independence?
Parading your ignorance and idiocy around in public will only expose you further for the fool you are.

Saying many of the framers and ratifiers thought there was no need for a bill of rights, because they thought rights were self evident -- presupposes a Constitution without a Bill of Rights. So -- drum roll please ......................
\

/..............

? = a cymbal .......... / There would be no rights enumerated IN the Constitution. Your exposed. Now run along little girlyman/boy

Lack of substance? Try and challenge Dante in the Bull Ring -- you'd get your pathetic little butt handed to you on a roll with mustard

I sure hope their are people smarter than you on this forum, otherwise it's going to get boring pretty fast.

Liminal

concise, to the point

\

/..............

I sure hope their are people smarter than you on this forum, otherwise it's going to get boring pretty fast.
jesus, that was good! :clap2: your realization that you bore yourself is the first step

It's easy to do. Show up. We'll pick a subject

or chicken out like the wuss you truly are

I have no idea what the bull ring is and I don't care. Why would you need to go somewhere else to make your imagined point?
actually, for somebody as smaht as you proclaim to be, I stupidly assumed you'd have it all figured out before you posted again.

I have no idea what the bull ring is and I don't care. Why would you need to go somewhere else to make your imagined point?
actually, for somebody as smaht as you proclaim to be, I stupidly assumed you'd have it all figured out before you posted again.

I never proclaimed anything about myself. By contrast you just can't seem to stop talking about yourself.

I never proclaimed anything about myself. By contrast you just can't seem to stop talking about yourself.

:2up:
BINGO!

BINGO!

Nice of you to start a thread in my honor. Do you suffer from some chronic debilitating mental illness that causes you to make poor decisions?

BINGO!

Nice of you to start a thread in my honor. Do you suffer from some chronic debilitating mental illness that causes you to make poor decisions?
nah, it's a totally different one. One that has me baiting hooks for flounders like you -- it's the Flame zone

BINGO!

nah, it's a totally different one. One that has me baiting hooks for flounders like you -- it's the Flame zone

And you're a fisherman too, like Christ himself.

BINGO!

And you're a fisherman too, like Christ himself.
Nah, I'm the real Jew there -- I sell the bait to the fishermen

BINGO!

I had no idea I was dealing with the master manipulator of this forum, the diabolical keeper of the key to the star chamber. I stand admonished and humbled.

Forum List

Back