Like the Phoenix rising from the Ashes. MAGA people are back.

MAGA and Trump fans take to the streets in the den of the beast, New York.
Biggest working class revolutionary movement ever seen in the U.S.

Is that it? 30, maybe 50 if I am being kind people and all of them are from other parts of the country. Maybe a handful will be from NYC. But who cares as long as they have the proper permits and follow the law. For a Protest Parade in NYC, that's a dismal failure. I can live with that.
YesVenn....It was far far more people than what showed up at rally's or voted for Biden...

Is that it? 30, maybe 50 if I am being kind people and all of them are from other parts of the country. Maybe a handful will be from NYC. But who cares as long as they have the proper permits and follow the law. For a Protest Parade in NYC, that's a dismal failure. I can live with that.
YesVenn....It was far far more people than what showed up at rally's or voted for Biden...

And on Rumps return to NY, he was met by ONE, count 'em, ONE supporter. He's not the powerhouse and doesn't have the following he once had and is a pariah in NYC. Unless the "Followers" are given enough time, he won't have anyone to greet him in most of the United States anymore. It's over. But make sure you send him more money.

The Harris-hatred there is bizarre. She's supposed to be a vampire now? How does that make any sense?

She is a black woman in power. Any woman who seeks power is automatically suspect, but black women must be stopped. Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, AOC and the Squad.
Only looney left wing women are suspect. Have no problem for example with the Gov of South Dakota so cut the bs spin crap.

And on Rumps return to NY, he was met by ONE, count 'em, ONE supporter. He's not the powerhouse and doesn't have the following he once had and is a pariah in NYC. Unless the "Followers" are given enough time, he won't have anyone to greet him in most of the United States anymore. It's over. But make sure you send him more money.

Yeah, they don't broadcast when he travels. Too many of you fucking loons want to murder him.

Yeah, they don't broadcast when he travels. Too many of you fucking loons want to murder him.

Nah, we don't want to murder him. Lock his sorry ass up along with his long list of criminals and seize whatever is left when his creditors get finished would be enough.

The Harris-hatred there is bizarre. She's supposed to be a vampire now? How does that make any sense?

Because she is evil. Look at her record as CA AG. I dare you. She refused to let proven innocent people out of prison because they had skills needed for the prison industries.

She is a modern slaver.
Its in her blood. Passed down for generations. A Jamaican treasure.

Nah, we don't want to murder him. Lock his sorry ass up along with his long list of criminals and seize whatever is left when his creditors get finished would be enough.

Your hero xiden is 1000 times more corrupt you moron

Forum List

Back