Like night and day.

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Paul Pelosi was attacked and beaten with a hammer? Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Sen. Fetterman had a stroke? Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Pres. Biden tripped over a sandbag and fell?

This was Pres. Biden's reaction to Sen. McConnell's episode today:

McConnell joking "he got sandbagged" is not only an attempt at humor, but a deflection to what really turned him into a marble statue.
Of course, absolutely true. On another note, nice to know that old Joe, checked in on old Mitch. Getting old, ain't for pu##sies and they both know it.

Why wouldn't Tater support The Turtle.....Birds of a feather and all that. Both are working to destroy the country in their own ways.

Anyone that thinks right-leaners support The Turtle has another think coming to them. He embodies everything that is wrong with the gop.

Hey Turtle.

thoughts and prayers.jpg

Why wouldn't Tater support The Turtle.....Birds of a feather and all that. Both are working to destroy the country in their own ways.

Anyone that thinks right-leaners support The Turtle has another think coming to them. He embodies everything that is wrong with the gop.

Hey Turtle.

View attachment 808277

You are correct. McConnell is one of the reasons why the Democrats control the Senate right now.

Fuck him and the other RINOs.

McConnell joking "he got sandbagged" is not only an attempt at humor, but a deflection to what really turned him into a marble statue.

Being born? I'm not sure how anyone determined there was anything wrong with him.

You are correct. McConnell is one of the reasons why the Democrats control the Senate right now.

Fuck him and the other RINOs.
Wow. Lord deliver me from the loyalty of Right Wing Republicans, may I never need it, as they cannot be counted on to remember why they owe it.

Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Paul Pelosi was attacked and beaten with a hammer? Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Sen. Fetterman had a stroke? Remember the reaction of conservatives/Republicans/MAGAs when Pres. Biden tripped over a sandbag and fell?

This was Pres. Biden's reaction to Sen. McConnell's episode today:

MAGAs do not like McConnell. No American should.

I don't even get the joke since McConnell didn't fall but looked like he was having a stroke. Either way I'm putting McConnells quickly failing health on the TRUMP curse list.

I don't even get the joke since McConnell didn't fall but looked like he was having a stroke. Either way I'm putting McConnells quickly failing health on the TRUMP curse list.

Of course you didn't get the joke. It was some of that "humor" that was the result of Trump's wrecking the left's sense of humor in 2016.

They never have recovered from it. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back