Like Him Or Hate Him...Romney DEAD ON...2007...IRAQ

Iraq had NOTHING to do with the attack on 9/11. Let me REPEAT that again.

Iraq had NOTHING to do with the attack on 9/11.
---------------------------------

Sir: Try to relax...it is just a political discussion.

Artificial boundarys drawn up after WWI that made one part of a Demented Culture be named Syria and another part named Iraq and another Yemen etc. etc...has nothing do with the Psychopathology of Islam....which we came to dread after the vicious and devastating attack on New York.

Maybe we made some mistakes in learning to fight a new kind of war...a war against a Stateless enemy. Lyndon Johnson and the Democrats made some mistakes learning to fight a guerrilla war in Vietnam.

In any event, my point was that the Liberal Media attacked the Bushes viciously when they DIDN'T take out Saddam, and then attacked them just as viciously when they DID. Do you want address that head on? Or bob and weave some more?

Liberal media........my ass.

You just flat live on the wrong side of right and wrong. But then again, most Obama/lib supporters can't see the difference between right and wrong

Below is from before Obama got buy-in

-Geaux

From Harvard University

The Liberal Media: It's No Myth

http://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/04_0614_liberalmedia_bw.pdf

Many people think the mainstream media have a liberal bias. Media spokesmen,
however, usually deny such claims. So who's right? Is there a left-wing bias, or has the
right wing conspired not only to influence the media but also to create a false image of
unfairness?

Some scientific evidence is available in a continuing study, A Measure of
Media Bias, by Tim Groseclose of the University of California at Los Angeles and Jeff
Milyo of the University of Chicago, presented last March at Stanford University's Workshop on the Media & Economic Performance. These researchers set up an objective measure of bias in U.S. television networks, newspapers, and magazines. The main finding is that the liberal inclination is pronounced. Although Fox News emerges as conservative, it is not nearly as far to the right as many outlets are to the left.

In any event, my point was that the Liberal Media attacked the Bushes viciously when they DIDN'T take out Saddam, and then attacked them just as viciously when they DID. Do you want address that head on? Or bob and weave some more?

The "liberal" media did not attack Bush for not taking out Saddam...at least not before he invaded the country. It was the neocons that wanted Saddam out from the beginning.

"After" Bush invaded the country the liberal media might have laughed at him for not finding Saddam until december, but that was a very....VERY minor detail in the war.

Forum List

Back