Life with its many splendid facets is no accident, but by design

What makes you think the original mosquito was vegetarian?

Are you an evolutionist? You should be able to answer your own question and then my question then. I'll answer yours and the we can have a better discussion.
I accept evolution by natural selection as a valid theory. So, why do you believe the original mosquito was vegetarian?

If you accept evolution, then you should know what foods the mosquito likes and eat. It starts with an 'S.'

You should also know the OP was wrong about the mosquito "survives by living on blood."

Are you an evolutionist? You should be able to answer your own question and then my question then. I'll answer yours and the we can have a better discussion.
I accept evolution by natural selection as a valid theory. So, why do you believe the original mosquito was vegetarian?

If you accept evolution, then you should know what foods the mosquito likes and eat. It starts with an 'S.'

You should also know the OP was wrong about the mosquito "survives by living on blood."

Tell you what. Let me know when you're done playing childish games. Perhaps we could have an actual conversation.

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.
False, obviously.

And the truth is that every creature has commonality that proves evolution is a fact.

But thank you for starting this absurd thread in the religion section, where it belongs.

Tell you what. Let me know when you're done playing childish games. Perhaps we could have an actual conversation.

Huh? So you don't know what mosquitos eat? If you know about ToE, then you should know the mosquitos doesn't consume blood as claimed. They're pollinators like bees.

They like to eat sugar.

Huh? So you don't know what mosquitos eat? If you know about ToE, then you should know the mosquitos doesn't consume blood as claimed. They're pollinators like bees.

They like to eat sugar.

This looks more and more like trolling, which is against the rules here.

Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito
has a unique design, it can fly and survives by living on blood

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

Our ancestors called the designer God
, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

The force that created us is with us today & we were created in His image.

If you had a chance to ask that force a question, what would you ask-?

:)-
Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?
Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Can you tell me why you believe that makes sense?

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

There is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists; religion and ‘god’ are creations of man.

And absent evolution, there’s be no life on earth – nothing was ‘created,’ nothing ‘designed.’
I kind of think it was more like willed into existence. I doubt there were many calculations, system integration tests, factory acceptance testing, TPI’s or FMECA’s involved.

But literally everything was created from nothing ~14 billion years ago. So saying nothing was created is wrong.

They like to eat sugar.

This looks more and more like trolling, which is against the rules here.

Why don't you report it like a snitch then? Is it because you were ignorant of the answers?

Basically, mosquitoes eat sugar. Only the female attacks humans for blood in order to get proteins to help her egg production. I don't think all female mosquitoes need to do this. This is the natural selection part of it; Blood helps them to survive but why they started to need the protein is a mystery. However, from just the females, the mosquitoes have gotten a bad rap since they have caused so much death through malaria and other diseases.

This is where the Christianity come in. It is thought that it wasn't evolution, but Adam's sin or The Fall that caused the females to mutate into blood suckers. It would help Satan to collect more souls who have died. Thus, God created mosquitoes as vegetarians, but sin through natural selection turned them into blood suckers and disease breeders. You can not believe the Christianity part, but the rest is natural selection not trolling :laugh:.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

T

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

he force that created us is with us today & we were created in His image.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

“If you had a chance to ask that force a question, what would you ask-“

Was the blueprint for the cancer cell really necessary?

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?

Are you an evolutionist? What does evolution tell you about this murderous mosquito?

We can get to the God part again with you :laugh: .

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Interesting. So is it your belief that unless everything is perfect, God can’t exist?

Where did I use the word perfect.

Only children and naive idealists believe in the perfect.

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?

Are you an evolutionist? What does evolution tell you about this murderous mosquito?

I asked a person who believed his god made all life. What I believe on the matter isn't relevant to his beleifs

I asked a person who believed his god made all life. What I believe on the matter isn't relevant to his beleifs

I explained how God made the mosquito vegetarian. Furthermore, he didn't have to make all life. For our generation from Noah, all he had to do with take male and female of each species he wanted on the Ark. Alfred Russel Wallace's version of natural selection took care of the rest (Not that fucking Chrales Darwin's survival of the fittest bullshit!) Both the evolutionist and creation scientist find the mosquitoes are pollinators. They love to eat sugar. Only the female mosquito, probably not all, drinks blood (protein) to help with her egg development. The mosquito got a bad rap because of humans and blood. We actually need the mosquito for pollination for our food chain.

Furthermore, it shows how sin has affected us. We became flesh and blood creatures from new flesh and bone creatures. Blood is our life, but the blood is also what kills us. Malaria hits us through our blood. COVID-19 affects our body so not enough blood and the required oxygen gets to our necessary organs. Disease and death came into our world through sin.

The gods plan apparently included the murderous mosquito. The gods are akbar.

You know that murder is a legal term, right? It's not a term that applies in nature.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Where did I use the word perfect.

Only children and naive idealists believe in the perfect.

Surely your all powerful omniscient god would have known that the parasite he created would kill millions of the human beings he is supposed to love.

Wouldn't he?
You didn’t use the word perfect. It was implied. But if I have gotten it wrong then maybe you could tell me exactly how much imperfection you would be willing to accept before you would consider the possibility that something like consciousness without form created the material world. Can you do that? Would there need to be no deaths? No suffering? No male pattern baldness? Please tell me what your creation would look like if you were an omnipotent omniscient being that created the material world such that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

Yes, I have no doubt that he did know what would happen. I’m not sure what your point is though because you have already said you don’t expect everything to be perfect, right?

So what were you expecting and why are you expecting that?

But the secularist says everything was created by happenstance, you know, like in magic.

Life. If I was a 20 year old in 2020 I'd get myself aborted.
The late sixties and a lil 70's was shit watching the 'nam fiasco and aftermath(the 58000 initial was nothing).The mid seventies to mid eighties were kinda dreamy(far as I can recall)
They began the switch to desert camo in the mid to late seventies WTF ?. The new camo now will probably be baggy pants and iphone grenades. Guess where this fight is ?

Physical evidence would include radiometic dating...

Enough.

I see you also included links about it.

Now, show the link showing the verification that the radiometric method is accurate.

I'm not asking you about the verification of the data but about the verification of the instrument. In science you must verify first if the instrument works properly and if the method itself is VERIFIABLE.

Come back with the requested verification.

I say theoretical value because it is calculated from indirect observations - the decay of radioactive materials for instance.

What makes you think that the current decay of radioactive material has been always the same? How can you verify such thing? Lets say, are you sure that its decay is at the same rate here on earth and in outer space? Was the same decay when earth had no atmosphere?

I tell you this, you have not a single clue to answer these last questions, so your measurements of the decay of matter is inaccurate from all sides.

I'm a master in physics, you won't come here with babbling and silly links.

Write to those places you have obtained your information and I can guarantee you they will evade giving you answers or they will babble a lot same way you are doing here but not accurate data will be given to make certain their reply.

The whole fuss about radiometric measures is just conjectures over conjectures.

You can't argue the biblical narration with your conjectures. If you don't have a scientifically verified answer, then the biblical narration and your radiometric measures are in the same boat because both of them have not been verified.

The fossil record has been dated by various radiometric techniques...

What have you measured from fossils? The minerals or the bone leftovers?

Because if dinosaurs were organic matter formed, by consequence it is the organic matter the one to be measured. Lets say, you measure the hydrocarbon with Carbon 14 and the obtained age is 11,000-14,000 years old. You measure the inorganic material found in oil, and in rocks and soil surrounding it and you will obtain disparate results.

If you can't obtain the measure of the organic matter in dinosaur fossils, then there is nothing more to do about it. Simple as that.

Okay, well the physical evidence indicates that the planet formed a little over 4.5 billion years ago. That is not a conjecture, it is the theoretical value best supported by evidence. You mentioned an age of "mere thousands of years" for life on this planet. What is your evidence for that claim?

The physical evidence says that rocks and fossils wouldn't last hundereds of thousans, millions, or billions of year due to weathering, chemical reactions, and mechanical pressure. Look at synthetic rock and it cracks, crumbles, and turn to dust. We see galaxies, stars, planets, etc. collide, get destroyed, and speed away never to be seen again daily.

It is conjecture because one has to make assumptions of what the planet was like at the time. No one knows what it was like when it was void, i.e. no space and time except God. The evidence for 6,000 years old young Earth are a mountain of facts. There is plenty of carbon-14 remaining in coal, diamonds, and fossils. There is soft tissue remaining in dinosaur fossils. We have bent rock everywhere. The moon is receding and it can only fit a young Earth.

Physical evidence would include radiometic dating, though a wide variety of strategies worked out before the discovery of plate tectonics led to estimates short of current theory but several orders of magnitude longer than Archbishop Usher's 6,024 years.

Radiometric dating includes radiocarbon dating and it can still be done due to abundance of C-14 remaining. That fits closer to Archbishop Usher's dates.

I say theoretical value because it is calculated from indirect observations - the decay of radioactive materials for instance. We do not have a perfect clock that was set in motion when the planet was created. We do not KNOW the precise age of the Earth. We have theories (plural) describing it's history and based on those theories and the evidence in hand, we are able to calculate the best possible estimate. That theoretical estimate is currently 4.543 billion years.

I won't argue the methodology of your radiometric dating, but the assumptions made make the calculations useless. Besides, why are objects and fossils that only fit a narrow range of dates to fit the evolution timeline accepted and the rest tossed? Either toss all the samples or use them all. Furthermore, the names of the evolution timeline reflect location and not time. All fossils tell us the location of where the creature died.

The fossil record has been dated by various radiometric techniques and from that data, a genealogical history has been created, showing species evolving over time to optimize their reproductive success in time and space variant conditions. The progress from archaic bacterial mats to near present day bioforms cannot be shoehorned into a matter of "mere thousands of years". To do so would require that major evolutionary changes, now seen to consistently take about one million years, would have to take place every year-and-a-half. There would not even be time for many individual specimens to attain adulthood before disappearing and being completely replaced by a new species. So, I am sorry, but the fossil record does NOT support a literal creationist timeline.

Sure they do. We have dinosaur fossils and others that had carbon-14 remaining and was radiocarbon dated. I also mentioned the soft tissue. Along with the other evidence the literal creation timeline is best theory. I compared BOTH evolution and creation and creation won out; I used to believe in evolution.

Forum List

Back