Life with its many splendid facets is no accident, but by design

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito
has a unique design, it can fly and survives by living on blood

mosquito.jpg

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

mantis.jpg

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

elephant.jpg

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

great white.jpg

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

Our ancestors called the designer God
, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

The force that created us is with us today & we were created in His image.

If you had a chance to ask that force a question, what would you ask-?

:)-

Last edited:
Every creature has its own unique design that was not by chance or the product of evolution.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

praying mantises are an order (Mantodea) of insects that contains over 2,400 species in about 430 genera in 15 families. The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia.

praying mantises have five eyes ... But they also have three smaller eyes located on the middle of their head. Those eyes are used for detecting light while the big eyes are for seeing movement and having depth vision. Many other insect species have the same five-eye configuration.

View attachment 325490

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals.

View attachment 325491

The great white shark can grow to 20 feet in length and is king of the sea. The great white shark has no known natural predators other than, on very rare occasions, the killer whale.[12]

View attachment 325492

The point I am trying to make is that there are millions of different creatures on this planet and none of them are a product of evolution. Evolution applies to our evolving understanding of the universe, but it does not apply to the living creatures on this planet. Some other force deliberately created us by design.

, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

These God’s have been with us from the beginning, giving us guidance, foresight, and intuition and most of all the ability to choose our own future leaving us with our own choices.

There is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists; religion and ‘god’ are creations of man.

And absent evolution, there’s be no life on earth – nothing was ‘created,’ nothing ‘designed.’

You reject "evolution" but you accept the idea of millions of years for life on earth. What a bump! Lol.

Our planet might be the amount of years old you can imagine at your will, but life on earth is no more than mere thousands of years.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

First, this OP and thread are off topic for this board and I have reported it as such.
Second, your argument that we have millions of species is more an argument FOR evolution than against it. Think economy. Besides, there are a far larger variety of grains of sand on ten feet of my local beach than lifeforms on this planet. Does that variety show that all those grains were designed? Obviously not. The evidence actually supporting evolution and the accepted age of the Earth are voluminous. No evidence supporting intelligent design exists. If, as one might suppose, you believe differently, I suggest you do a better job of explaining your position and do so on a board where such topics are maintained.

You reject "evolution" but you accept the idea of millions of years for life on earth. What a bump! Lol.

Our planet might be the amount of years old you can imagine at your will, but life on earth is no more than mere thousands of years.

I find your final comment slightly confusing. You accept that the planet can be ~4.5 billion years old but believe that life only appeared a few thousand years ago. Can you give us a little more detail on the creation scenario to which you refer?

I find your final comment slightly confusing. You accept that the planet can be ~4.5 billion years old but believe that life only appeared a few thousand years ago. Can you give us a little more detail on the creation scenario to which you refer?

No, I don't accept that amount of years estimate for our planet. I said you can estimate the amount of years you want for earth. Your estimate will always be nothing but a conjecture.

The mosquito

View attachment 325489

View attachment 325490

View attachment 325491

View attachment 325492

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?

Our ancestors called the designer God, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

I agree for the most part, but it is of utmost importance to note our ancient ancestors lived with the designer God who is anthropomorphic. He was the only one there to be able to create and explain how he did it. No one else can explain how he did it because they weren't there. Only God could and he did in the Bible.

Tell me why would a benevolent god make a disease carrying murderous mosquito to plague the human creations he was supposed to love?

The mosquito God created was vegetarian. Why do you think it became a blood sucker?

No, I don't accept that amount of years estimate for our planet. I said you can estimate the amount of years you want for earth. Your estimate will always be nothing but a conjecture.

Okay, well the physical evidence indicates that the planet formed a little over 4.5 billion years ago. That is not a conjecture, it is the theoretical value best supported by evidence. You mentioned an age of "mere thousands of years" for life on this planet. What is your evidence for that claim?

Our ancestors called the designer God, and many still use that term today only to learn that there are millions of solar systems and it is there that our true God resides.

I agree for the most part, but it is of utmost importance to note our ancient ancestors lived with the designer God who is anthropomorphic. He was the only one there to be able to create and explain how he did it. No one else can explain how he did it because they weren't there. Only God could and he did in the Bible.

1) What do you mean that "our ancient ancestors lived with the designer God"?

2) The Bible was written by humans. This conflicts with your claim that your god was the only one able to explain creation because no one else was there. I realize that the authors of your scriptures are claimed to have been divinely inspired, but that claim was also made by humans. Can you point to a purely divine communication asserting the validity of Genesis?

What makes you think the original mosquito was vegetarian?

Are you an evolutionist? You should be able to answer your own question and then my question then. I'll answer yours and the we can have a better discussion.

[/QUOTE]

They deserve it... bunch of disobedient and crooked people...

Okay, well the physical evidence indicates that the planet formed a little over 4.5 billion years ago. That is not a conjecture, it is the theoretical value best supported by evidence. You mentioned an age of "mere thousands of years" for life on this planet. What is your evidence for that claim?

Very well. Lets go by parts.

What is your "physical evidence"?

Then you said, "is the theoretical value" best supported by evidence. What theory are you talking about?

From my side, millions of years of life on earth will be reflected with hundreds of thousands of fossiles, lets say, tens of thousands of dinosaur fossiles. Show the evidence.

They deserve it... bunch of disobedient and crooked people...
[/QUOTE]
So the only people who have been killed by disease carrying mosquitoes were sinners?

What makes you think the original mosquito was vegetarian?

Are you an evolutionist? You should be able to answer your own question and then my question then. I'll answer yours and the we can have a better discussion.
I accept evolution by natural selection as a valid theory. So, why do you believe the original mosquito was vegetarian?

Very well. Lets go by parts.

What is your "physical evidence"?

Then you said, "is the theoretical value" best supported by evidence. What theory are you talking about?

From my side, millions of years of life on earth will be reflected with hundreds of thousands of fossiles, lets say, tens of thousands of dinosaur fossiles. Show the evidence.

Physical evidence would include radiometic dating, though a wide variety of strategies worked out before the discovery of plate tectonics led to estimates short of current theory but several orders of magnitude longer than Archbishop Usher's 6,024 years.

I say theoretical value because it is calculated from indirect observations - the decay of radioactive materials for instance. We do not have a perfect clock that was set in motion when the planet was created. We do not KNOW the precise age of the Earth. We have theories (plural) describing it's history and based on those theories and the evidence in hand, we are able to calculate the best possible estimate. That theoretical estimate is currently 4.543 billion years.

The fossil record has been dated by various radiometric techniques and from that data, a genealogical history has been created, showing species evolving over time to optimize their reproductive success in time and space variant conditions. The progress from archaic bacterial mats to near present day bioforms cannot be shoehorned into a matter of "mere thousands of years". To do so would require that major evolutionary changes, now seen to consistently take about one million years, would have to take place every year-and-a-half. There would not even be time for many individual specimens to attain adulthood before disappearing and being completely replaced by a new species. So, I am sorry, but the fossil record does NOT support a literal creationist timeline.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back