Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

abortion is not private business, they advertise, they seek congressional approval and dollars, all types of groups offer everything from legal advice to financing

healthcare is a private business

abortion is not
they seek congressional approval and dollars

It's called the Hyde Amendment....named after a pious adulterer and embezzler.

Would they even understand what I was talking about? Hitler had an idea. I'm sure Herr Trump would follow it given control.

Hey, DJT didn't want disabled Vets in parades because it made him feel weak.

Wow....the stupid is strong with you.......the democrat party is pushing abortion.....some of them up to. the moment of birth......and yet you try to say it is Trump? Again, the stupid is strong with you....

It's called the Hyde Amendment....named after a pious adulterer and embezzler.
yes, planned parenthood manages to circumvent the law

abortion is not private business, they advertise,
:laughing0301:

Therapists and Doctors and Lawyers advertise.

good gawd, you abortion extremists are -- no wonder you people support killing living breathing human beings

even back in 2015:

A Brief History of Deadly Attacks on Abortion Providers​

The First Abortion Doctor Killed: David Gunn

Dr. David Gunn was shot and killed by an opponent of abortion during a protest outside his clinic in Pensacola, Fla. His death was the first known killing of an abortion provider in the United States, according to the National Abortion Federation, an advocacy group.

The gunman, Michael F. Griffin, shot Dr. Gunn three times in the back as he approached the rear entrance of the clinic, and Mr. Griffin turned himself over to the police just moments later, telling them, “I’ve just shot Dr. Gunn.”

Mr. Griffin was convicted of the murder in March 1994 and was sentenced to life in prison.

The murder of Dr. Gunn was not the first time that Pensacola had been the site of anti-abortion violence, and it would not be the last. On Christmas Day in 1984, two doctors’ offices and a clinic were bombed by opponents of abortion who were later arrested, convicted and jailed.

Yet, Planned Parenthood manages to get away with it. Circumventing the law, so that tax dollars still pay for abortions.
Murderers!

Former Pastor Kills a Doctor and Clinic Volunteer

Anti-abortion violence returned to Pensacola one year after the death of Dr. Gunn when Paul J. Hill, a well-known anti-abortion protester, shot and killed Dr. John Bayard Britton and a clinic volunteer, James H. Barrett, outside a women’s health center in July 1994. Mr. Barrett’s wife, June, was also wounded in the shooting.

Mr. Hill, a former minister, was well known for advocating violence against abortion doctors, and he had praised the killing of Dr. Gunn. He was arrested shortly after the shooting as he tried to flee the scene, the police said at the time.

He was convicted in December 1994 of first-degree murder and was sentenced to death.

In the interview before his execution in 2003, Mr. Hill said that the killing of Dr. Gunn in 1993 had inspired him to kill Dr. Britton.
”I believe in the short and long term, more and more people will act on the principles for which I stand,” he said. ”I’m willing and I feel very honored that they are most likely going to kill me for what I did.”

anti Abotion crazies are the Murderers of innocent human beings. They support this type of murder.

George Tiller, Twice a Target, Is Killed in 2009

Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors in the United States who provided abortions late in pregnancy, was a frequent target of anti-abortion violence and was killed in 2009 by Scott Roeder as he stood in the foyer of his church.

A witness who was serving as an usher alongside Dr. Tiller at the church that day told the court that Mr. Roeder entered the foyer, put a gun to the doctor’s head and pulled the trigger.

At trial, Mr. Roeder admitted to killing Dr. Tiller and said he did it to protect unborn babies. He was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison. At his sentencing, he told the court that God’s judgment would ”sweep over this land like a prairie wind.”

Dr. Tiller was shot once before, in 1993, by Shelley Shannon, an anti-abortion activist who compared abortion providers to Hitler and said she believed that “justifiable force” was necessary to stop abortions.

Ms. Shannon was sentenced to 10 years in prison for the shooting of Dr. Tiller and later confessed to vandalizing and burning a string of abortion clinics in California, Nevada and Oregon.

abortion is not private business, they advertise, they seek congressional approval and dollars, all types of groups offer everything from legal advice to financing

healthcare is a private business

abortion is not
note:

As part of a plea deal, Mr. Rudolph pleaded guilty in 2005 to the Olympic bombing as well as to the Birmingham clinic bombing and the bombings of two more clinics and a gay bar in Atlanta. He avoided the death penalty but was given four life sentences in prison and an additional 120 years.

In remarks at his sentencing, Mr. Rudolph expressed remorse for the Olympic bombing, but he called violence against abortion providers “a moral duty” and said he had “fought a good fight.”

:laughing0301:

Therapists and Doctors and Lawyers advertise.

good gawd, you abortion extremists are -- no wonder you people support killing living breathing human beings

even back in 2015:

Dr. David Gunn was shot and killed by an opponent of abortion during a protest outside his clinic in Pensacola, Fla. His death was the first known killing of an abortion provider in the United States, according to the National Abortion Federation, an advocacy group.

The gunman, Michael F. Griffin, shot Dr. Gunn three times in the back as he approached the rear entrance of the clinic, and Mr. Griffin turned himself over to the police just moments later, telling them, “I’ve just shot Dr. Gunn.”

Mr. Griffin was convicted of the murder in March 1994 and was sentenced to life in prison.

The murder of Dr. Gunn was not the first time that Pensacola had been the site of anti-abortion violence, and it would not be the last. On Christmas Day in 1984, two doctors’ offices and a clinic were bombed by opponents of abortion who were later arrested, convicted and jailed.

Wow.....you have one.....good for you....and you found another one......meanwhile, how many babies did they murder?

The family of a Chicago woman who died after an abortion at Planned Parenthood says it wants answers about her death.

Tonya Reaves, 24, died late Friday night from a hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examiner's office.

She died after she'd had an abortion at Planned Parenthood at 18 S. Michigan Av, according to the medical examiner's office.

Forum List

Back