Lies, Damn Lies….and Obama Lies

The Left.....just no sense of irony.

Every time I read one of their posts claiming Trump lies, I shake my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

Trump lies???? I mean…really….after Hussein Obama, how can anyone… ….anyone……use the term ’lie’ about anyone else????

Check out the Obama-Lies hit parade….

1.” "We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."
The Daily Bulletin - December 8, 2014 | RealClearEnergy

“Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices - American Energy Alliance

Could his lies about drilling have anything to do with this???

“Obama's OMB ignores document subpoena; Upton/Stearns House panel says Monday morning or else…The subpoena is for thousands of documents requested months ago by the committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations concerning OMB's evaluation of a Department of Energy economic stimulus program loan guarantee worth $535 million for Solyndra, Inc.,…” http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/bel...ocument-subpoena-uptonstearns-house-panel-say

[The Democrats give government loans to their pals companies.....solar corps....and then the pals kick back 'donations.' Sooo...better lie about fossil fuels.]

2. Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

Want more Obama whoppers????

Lots of 'em.....

Coming right up…..
Obama hasn’t told the number of lies since he could talk up until the day of his death that Trump has told in a year and half.
3900 documented lies for the Liar in Chief.
The pol hack is a joke but not in a funny way.
Putin’s Poodle lies everytime he opens his mouth. But this partisan hack will NEVER tell the truth about him. She loves her white supremacist president.

Gads, you're a moron....and, honestly, I love how you expose yourself as exactly that.

1.” "We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."
The Daily Bulletin - December 8, 2014 | RealClearEnergy

“Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices - American Energy Alliance

Could his lies about drilling have anything to do with this???

“Obama's OMB ignores document subpoena; Upton/Stearns House panel says Monday morning or else…The subpoena is for thousands of documents requested months ago by the committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations concerning OMB's evaluation of a Department of Energy economic stimulus program loan guarantee worth $535 million for Solyndra, Inc.,…” http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/bel...ocument-subpoena-uptonstearns-house-panel-say

2. Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

3. Get this lie:
“’more black men languish in prison in America than attend college.” Obama

"the most frequently quoted statistic about black men in the United States."

4. Lies, damn lies….and Obama lies:

Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians

Obama: Doctors Choose Amputation Because Surgeons Get Paid More Than Physicians

….and….

5. Obama’s claim that Keystone XL oil ‘bypasses the U.S.’ earns Four Pinocchioshttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/02/obamas-claim-that-keystone-xl-oil-bypasses-the-u-s-earns-four-pinocchios/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8c2ed3f65ed8

….and….

6. After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

“U.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016” The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

His whole presidency was a lie by the Left.....and suckers bought it like it was on sale.

7. Is this a lie, of just the sort of thing Liberals do?

The Peace Prize for a man who had a kill list in the Oval Office:

“The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killing suspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

Then, along came Trump….

“U.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of May’s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

9. “Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts

“We said working folks deserved a break, so within one month of me taking office, we signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history, putting more money into your pockets.”
— President Obama, Sept. 5, 2011

10. 10. “Obama’s claim that ‘90 percent’ of the current deficit is due to Bush policies

…he can’t blithely suggest that 90 percent of the current deficit “is as a consequence” of his predecessor’s policies — and not his own.

It is astonishing to see the president repeat this faulty claim once again, as if it were an established fact.
Obama’s claim that ‘90 percent’ of the current deficit is due to Bush policies

"It is astonishing to see the[Democrat Obama] repeat this faulty claim once again, as if it were an established fact.
And they're still lying!!!

OK, moron.....your turn........

18. “Obama: 'I Didn't Have Scandals.' So What Are All These?
Former president Barack Obama might not have experienced the fallout from a scandal, but that's very different from never having been involved in one.” Obama: 'I Didn't Have Scandals.' So What Are All These? | RealClearPolitics

CnfaLxfRb5mIbKaNw1k7nqzAp5_zPJAk2xWft03VNXc.jpg

19. Charlie Rose and President’s Speechwriters Laugh About ObamaCare Lie ‘If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.’

The Obamunists laughing at his voters, who actually believed the lies about ObamaCare.....

Really.....how dumb are they?

Anti-American. Pro-infanticide. Hypocritical. Radical. Low-life. Lying Obama.

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

Guess who she is referring to????

Citing Obama's lies is too easy, as there are so many to choose from.

Here's a harder challenge:

What was the LAST lie Obama told, or at least the last one you can remember?

Off the top of my head, for me, I think it was him saying he learned about Hillary's server when the media reported it....only to find out he had been e-mailing her server using an alias...

Citing Obama's lies is too easy, as there are so many to choose from.

Here's a harder challenge:

What was the LAST lie Obama told, or at least the last one you can remember?

Off the top of my head, for me, I think it was him saying he learned about Hillary's server when the media reported it....only to find out he had been e-mailing her server using an alias...

Please.....did you say " LAST lie Obama told"?????

Stop gettin' my hopes up.

Forum List

Back