Lies, Damn Lies, and Liberals

Keep in mind that the sanctimonious hand wringers over this 'scandal' are the same ones who have never found anything wrong with the Bush administration lying us into the Iraq War.

So you quote a site as bullshit as Fox News and expect us to be impressed with your assessment about liberals? You have the worst critical thinking skills. Do you even know any liberals? I mean putting us in two categories makes you sound like a computer from the 1980s.
So you are saying the video is a lie? because it was taken from fox news?
I don't care what the video says. Whether he is lying or not doesn't change the fact that it is juvenile and borderline retarded to make a generalization of liberals in general from it:

OP says..."...a description of Liberals:
They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used."

And the Liberal comes right in with: "I don't care what the video says. Whether he is lying or not doesn't change the fact..."

Priceless!
How is not caring what the video says have anything to do with being "used"?

So you quote a site as bullshit as Fox News and expect us to be impressed with your assessment about liberals? You have the worst critical thinking skills. Do you even know any liberals? I mean putting us in two categories makes you sound like a computer from the 1980s.
I don't care what the video says. Whether he is lying or not doesn't change the fact that it is juvenile and borderline retarded to make a generalization of liberals in general from it:

Now that is an interesting observation. I will bet money that liberals generalize the definition of being liberal. By what I read liberals think themselves as the most astute knowledgeable people on Earth, a generalization of course. They say what they do is "for the people." Although generally it doesn't turn out that way.

Generally I would say that most liberals I know are always so sure of themselves but always so wrong. There are few exceptions.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Ronald Reagan
Here is another over used quote of Reagans',,,Well....

Ya' mean you can't find any Jonathan Gruber quotes to use?

I can help.

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used."

And the Liberal comes right in with: "I don't care what the video says. Whether he is lying or not doesn't change the fact..."

Priceless!

Because your 'I don't care' extends to the truth.
That's why you're both a moron and a Liberal.

Get it now?

Keep in mind that the sanctimonious hand wringers over this 'scandal' are the same ones who have never found anything wrong with the Bush administration lying us into the Iraq War.

1. So...you're unaware of what "hand wringing" means?
You dope.

2. Bush never 'lied us into the Iraq war.'

"The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain."
•A separate report by the US Senate Intelligence Committee said July 7 that the US also had similar information from “a number of intelligence reports,” a fact that was classified at the time Bush spoke.
•Ironically, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, who later called Bush’s 16 words a “lie”, supplied information that the Central Intelligence Agency took as confirmation that Iraq may indeed have been seeking uranium from Niger. "
FactCheck.org: Bush's "16 Words" on Iraq & Uranium: He May Have Been Wrong But He Wasn't Lying
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.factcheck.org/article222.html

Tell me,.....did your propensity for lying go back as far as your childhood?

Priceless!

Get it now?
Don't you see how moronic you sound taking a video clip from Obama and generalizing it to liberals as a whole? You sound like a child.

You dope.

"The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain."
•A separate report by the US Senate Intelligence Committee said July 7 that the US also had similar information from “a number of intelligence reports,” a fact that was classified at the time Bush spoke.
•Ironically, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, who later called Bush’s 16 words a “lie”, supplied information that the Central Intelligence Agency took as confirmation that Iraq may indeed have been seeking uranium from Niger. "
FactCheck.org: Bush's "16 Words" on Iraq & Uranium: He May Have Been Wrong But He Wasn't Lying
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.factcheck.org/article222.html

See what I mean?

lol

Priceless!

Get it now?
Don't you see how moronic you sound taking a video clip from Obama and generalizing it to liberals as a whole? You sound like a child.

You can run, but you can't hide.

You dope.

See what I mean?

lol

You don't mean anything, because you'll say anything.

Lying is your default.

Neat how I proved you to lie again, huh?

Priceless!

Get it now?

Didn't liberals as a whole elect him as their representative?

It is incredible that many on the Left see NOTHING wrong in anything this lawless president does.

It is really frightening that so many Americans will freely and gladly support a tyrant.

You dope.

See what I mean?

lol

Lying is your default.

No, you didn't. The dishonesty of the Bush administration in lying us into Iraq is common knowledge. Your denialism is merely an example of how uncommonly unknowledgeable you are.

You dope.

See what I mean?

lol

Lying is your default.

No, you didn't. The dishonesty of the Bush administration in lying us into Iraq is common knowledge. Your denialism is merely an example of how uncommonly unknowledgeable you are.

1. But I just provided the statement of the Left-leaning FactCheck saying he didn't lie.

So...I eviscerated your "common knowledge."

2. Look....just admit you lie about everything, or that you're a Liberal....after all they both mean the same thing.

3. In its May 22, 2004 edition, the New York Times confirmed a myriad of reports on Saddam's nuclear fuel stockpile - and revealed a chilling detail unknown to weapons inspectors before the war: that Saddam had begun to partially enrich his uranium stash.

How's that, Liar? NYTimes.

4. "It is well known and well documented that Iraq already possessed some 500 hundred or so tons of "yellow cake" uranium, most of it imported from Portugal and Niger in the early 1980s. (See here, for example, under "yellow cake inventory," from a 1991 IAEA report.)

It is, above all, this fact that has been made to disappear from public view by the theatrics surrounding the "16 words."

It is worth noting in this connection that the forged documents that were used, along with the Wilson trip, to discredit the administration's arguments reportedly referred to a purchase of some 500 tons of yellow cake: i.e. around the size of Iraq's actual yellow cake stocks. This curious detail suggests that the obfuscation was not accidental. In any case, if Iraq was interested in enriching uranium for weapons use -- which would have been the purpose of importing unenriched "yellow cake" -- it already had ample stocks on hand for doing so."
16 Words 500 Tons and 28 Kilograms the Iraqi Nuclear Program Revisited

Priceless!

Get it now?

You can read and write, but you're still an idiot.

3. " “I just heard about this,” Obama told Fox News’ Ed Henry...." some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I completely disagree with in terms of the voters is no reflection on the actual process that was run,”Obama said.

Republicans have used the term “architect” to describe Gruber’s role in the creation of Obamacare, while Democrats have now sought to paint him as a marginal player. ...videos surfaced over the past week in which Gruber spoke freely about how he believed Obamacare was passed.

Claiming a “lack of transparency” was necessary to pass Obamacare, Gruber said last year “this bill was written in a tortured way to make sure the [Congressional Budget Office] did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies.”

“Call it the stupidity of the American voter,” Gruber said." Obama Addresses Gruber s Comments The Daily Caller

“Call it the stupidity of the American voter,” Gruber said."
We've all seen this quote because of how insulting it is, another Liberal elitist looking down his nose at Americans.

But...but clarity......let's remember that the "stupidity" is aimed directly at those who voted for the lying windbag in the White House.
That's right!
The folks who presented ObamaCare did so fully recognizing how stupid their supporters are!

Not at those of us who correctly identified what a mistake voting Democrat is!

For edification, these terms are the Antonyms for stupid
......conservative.

Priceless!

Get it now?

Didn't liberals as a whole elect him as their representative?

Priceless!

Get it now?

You can read and write, but you're still an idiot.

She has so much 'knowledge' in her brain there's no room left for thinking.

You dope.

See what I mean?

lol

Lying is your default.

1. But I just provided the statement of the Left-leaning FactCheck saying he didn't lie.

So...I eviscerated your "common knowledge."

2. Look....just admit you lie about everything, or that you're a Liberal....after all they both mean the same thing.

3. In its May 22, 2004 edition, the New York Times confirmed a myriad of reports on Saddam's nuclear fuel stockpile - and revealed a chilling detail unknown to weapons inspectors before the war: that Saddam had begun to partially enrich his uranium stash.

How's that, Liar? NYTimes.

4. "It is well known and well documented that Iraq already possessed some 500 hundred or so tons of "yellow cake" uranium, most of it imported from Portugal and Niger in the early 1980s. (See here, for example, under "yellow cake inventory," from a 1991 IAEA report.)

It is, above all, this fact that has been made to disappear from public view by the theatrics surrounding the "16 words."

It is worth noting in this connection that the forged documents that were used, along with the Wilson trip, to discredit the administration's arguments reportedly referred to a purchase of some 500 tons of yellow cake: i.e. around the size of Iraq's actual yellow cake stocks. This curious detail suggests that the obfuscation was not accidental. In any case, if Iraq was interested in enriching uranium for weapons use -- which would have been the purpose of importing unenriched "yellow cake" -- it already had ample stocks on hand for doing so."
16 Words 500 Tons and 28 Kilograms the Iraqi Nuclear Program Revisited

Why are you pretending that is the only thing that was ever said when the Bush administration made up the case for war?

But by all means, proceed. You're proving my point.

You can always measure the degree to which a scandal is fake by how many threads the RWnuts start about it.

It's an inverse proportion (look it up, 'nuts).

That makes no sense at all.

Adversely, Democrats have a tendency to create multiple threads in an attempt to convince people of the authenticity of their lies. The administration supplies the talking-points to the media, the media reports it, and you Democrats parrot it as if it were fact. Doesn't matter if it's believable or even makes any sense. You stupid liberals still maintain in the face of undeniable proof that Obama is full of shit that his lies are genuine. Nothing is important unless the media says it is so facts are ignored in favor of more lies by this criminal administration.

You can always measure the degree to which a scandal is fake by how many threads the RWnuts start about it.

It's an inverse proportion (look it up, 'nuts).

That makes no sense at all.

Adversely, Democrats have a tendency to create multiple threads in an attempt to convince people of the authenticity of their lies. The administration supplies the talking-points to the media, the media reports it, and you Democrats parrot it as if it were fact. Doesn't matter if it's believable or even makes any sense. You stupid liberals still maintain in the face of undeniable proof that Obama is full of shit that his lies are genuine. Nothing is important unless the media says it is so facts are ignored in favor of more lies by this criminal administration.

Hyperbolic blather.

A forum search shows that there have been 197 threads with 'Benghazi' in the title, and I assure you by far they were rightwing propaganda threads. And that doesn't even count the Benghazi propaganda threads without the word in the title.

That is what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back