Libtardians attack deaf child.

You have to read this. I simply could not make such librabtardia up, no good person could.

School asks deaf preschooler to change his sign language name | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

And Hunter's parents claim that Grand Island Pubic Schools administrators have asked them to change their son's sign language name.

Only evil people would demand such thing.

Grats liberals, you are the bottom of the fuck barrel. be proud, be very proud.

Nothing to do with liberals. Of course you would like to think so, but it probably isn't.

I'm as left as they come, and I am disgusted and outraged at what this school is doing.

You have to read this. I simply could not make such librabtardia up, no good person could.

School asks deaf preschooler to change his sign language name | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

And Hunter's parents claim that Grand Island Pubic Schools administrators have asked them to change their son's sign language name.

Where does it say they are liberals?

You think a bunch of conservatives that are offended because his name looks like a gun.

You libtardians have no sense of humor.

And only one of you cared that the school actually thought it had the right to force the parents to change the childs name.

Says lots, don't it

has there been any discussion of the type of sign language?

many people do not understand that there are various dialects (for lack of a better term) of sign language..the symbol he is making is his name....simple as that

I negged the twit, too. I wasn't sad about that one.

I must hit a nerve with you because as soon as you can you neg me.. I dont give a shit if you neg me. I will no longer NEG you back when you neg me because I dont give a shit what you think of me any longer.

BTW this is not an attack you lying sack of shit op

Change your childs name or it won't be allowed in school.

if that's not an attack....

ya know what? fuck off you vile cum hole. You're the most worthless person on usmb and you don't give a fuck that a family was nearly forced to change a childs name b/c of dumb hatefull unconstitutional shit that you support.

has there been any discussion of the type of sign language?

many people do not understand that there are various dialects (for lack of a better term) of sign language..the symbol he is making is his name....simple as that

In the link his name is registered with SEE.

Standard english sign language

The fear mongers are scared that telling other kids his name will scare them for life.

fucking liberals have no bottom

Where does it say they are liberals?

You think a bunch of conservatives that are offended because his name looks like a gun.

Where does the article say the school is run by liberals?

Forum List

Back